AC Milan Tickets & Travel Information

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
You will not be able to get tickets without a Cuore Rossonero. If you are not an Italian resident this is almost impossible. Change the flights to go to a less popular game.
Its not always like that. Last season was the first time since a few years they made it cuore rossonero only. And last season they decided this just 2 weeks before the game.

This Is Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'm an italian citizen residing in Germany, so I guess it would be really difficult for me to get the card?!

Also: What if my uncle (italian citizen and resident) were to buy me tickets using his cuore rossonero without accompanying me to the stadium. Would that work?

Reaction score
You will not be able to get tickets without a Cuore Rossonero. If you are not an Italian resident this is almost impossible. Change the flights to go to a less popular game.
Can you not buy tickets on mpestro website without a cuore rossonero card????

xaris

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baresi
I have the same problem...
I live in Greece and I want to buy tickets for the Milan-Barcelona game and i don't know how.
The mpestero.com told me
"The only available tickets can be in the first ring orange in the corner can be round 150. - CHF
And at first ring red can be round 210. - CHF."
I have a friend in Torino, can he buy a cuore rossonero card and buy for me tickets when are available?

Also, i will go to Bologna the next Monday for a week, can i do something from there???

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
I have the same problem...
I live in Greece and I want to buy tickets for the Milan-Barcelona game and i don't know how.
The mpestero.com told me
"The only available tickets can be in the first ring orange in the corner can be round 150. - CHF
And at first ring red can be round 210. - CHF."
I have a friend in Torino, can he buy a cuore rossonero card and buy for me tickets when are available?

Also, i will go to Bologna the next Monday for a week, can i do something from there???

Try buying a Champions league season card (i.e for the 3 games) from mpestero. A champions league Season Card for the 3rd tier would cost you about 50 or 60 euro from mpestero.com.

If you do this you'll also have a cuore rossonero card which will be valid for a number years (maybe 10 years but I'm sure mpestero.com can confirm for you)

As for your trip to Bologna: My understanding is that to get a cuore rossonero card in Italy you'll also need something called a Codice Fiscale number. You can get one of these from your Italian Embassey. You can then call into an Intesa San Paolo bank branch in Bologna and see if you can pick up a champions league seanson card there.

As for buying a ticket for only the milan - barca game: these tickets won't go on sale until about 2 or 3 weeks before the game so nothing you can do in Bologna I think.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Milan vs inter

Hi I have booked flights and hotel for the derby match on 15th Jan 2012.since booking this and now reading up on this forum I am now worried that the club will do the same as last season and only allow members in the stadium.I contacted 365sportsevents about the tickets and they say they can supply the tickets but there is a small risk I may not get in.Can anyone please advise on this matter?did people without the members card get into the stadium last season.Are Milan likely to do the same again for this match.
Thanks. Delpr

Reaction score
I'd like to arrive for CL game against Barcelona and the question is: how can I get the tickets ?
Do you think is it possible to get them on matchday ?
or do you expect the stadium will be sold out for this game ?
(was it sold out last season for game against Real M ? - I think it's the same category of match :)

Elio

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rui Costa. Ibrahimovic. Nocerino. Prince. Robinho. El Shaarawy. Honda
Hello,

I am visiting Milan in less than two weeks and would like to attend a game, Milan v Parma on the 26th October.

How would I go about getting tickets for this match?

I hear that you are able to purchase tickets on the day of the match? What sort of time would I need to get to the ground for an 8:45pm kick off?

I have been on the offical site and see that there is a limited selection of tickets starting at 45 euros, however I was hoping to buy 2x third tier red or
second tier green tickets on the day of the match?

If you have any more advice or tips I would really appreciate it,

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you,

Elio

Reaction score
I'd like to arrive for CL game against Barcelona and the question is: how can I get the tickets ?
Do you think is it possible to get them on matchday ?
or do you expect the stadium will be sold out for this game ?
(was it sold out last season for game against Real M ? - I think it's the same category of match :)

Same here please.Just booked bargain flights on the chance i can get some tickets

xaris

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baresi
OK, i need an italian to help me!
i want to go to the Milan-Barca game 23 Novembre.
i am not member of the club (cuore rossonero),
so i need you to tell when will be the tickets available,
i will go this date (for example 5 novembre and return 7 november) to be a member to the club and then buy tickets.
23 november i will go again to see the match.
So:

i need to know when the tickets will be available to know when to trevel for the tickets,
where do i have to go to be a member of the club,
where will i buy tickets for the game,
(and if i can buy 2 tickets, for me and for my friend).

IMPORTANT: a friend of mine that lives in Italy, went to ask for tickets, to a bank i think, and told them that the person that will have the ticket, to buy it must have CODICE FISCALE.

i live in Greece, i want to go and see that game, how can i make it?! i just can't understand anything! please help me!

Last edited:

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I know this is a long shot posting asking for information for an away game...

But this weekend i am going to be in Rome with 4 friends in the hope of being able to go see Roma - Milan....

Does anyone know where i can start looking for 5 tickets? Obviously we won't get tickets for the away section... and i doubt the match will be a sell out...

Anyone have any experience visiting the Stadio Olimpico?

Many thanks in advance for any help!

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
i live in Greece, i want to go and see that game, how can i make it?! i just can't understand anything! please help me!

The game will be sold out, you won't be able to buy tickets on matchday. Your only chance to get them is through MpEstero..Check their website daily-> http://www.mpestero.com/presentazione.aspx

i will go this date (for example 5 novembre and return 7 november) to be a member to the club and then buy tickets.
23 november i will go again to see the match.

You should have bought a Champions League season card from MpEstero (you automatically get a Cuore Rossonero card).

Even if you come here a few days before the game and become a member (don't know if you can without Codice Fiscale), you probably won't get any tickets anyway, they will sell out in like 10 minutes.

Does anyone know where i can start looking for 5 tickets? Obviously we won't get tickets for the away section... and i doubt the match will be a sell out...

Anyone have any experience visiting the Stadio Olimpico?

Try List Ticket->http://www.listicket.it/dettaglio.p...nizzazione=111&lang=EN&S=10293464ea6c86b735e2

Don't wear anything Red&Black, especially in the area around the stadium ;)

Reaction score
The game will be sold out, you won't be able to buy tickets on matchday. Your only chance to get them is through MpEstero..Check their website daily

This is a pity if true,flights from manchester are only £40 return but no point if no chance of getting a ticket

Claudia

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaka, Rui Costa, Totti
Now it's official, only Cuore Rossonero Card holders will be allowed to buy tickets for Milan-Barcellona. -> http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/show/136999

Online sales:

8-9 November: If you have more than 10.000 points on your card.
10-11 November: From 5.001 to 10.000 points.
12-13 November: From 475 to 5.000 points.

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
Looking to go to the Milan - Roma match on 24/25th March, firstly what are the chances of getting tickets for this in people's opinions, has it ever sold out? WIll gladly settle for terzo anello/third tier if I can pay on the day, as much as I enjoy secondo anello it will almost certainly sell out for this game and I'd not like to have to go through MPEstero for this.

Also, what do you think the chances are of it being a Sunday night match, it's almost certainly going to be a night match but I'd rather it were a Saturday so I could just fly on the Saturday morning and return the Sunday evening thus saving on the hotel costs etc.

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
What the hell is a reason you need to have 5,000 cards to get into a Football Game in Italy? In America, you buy a ticket, you go!

What's all this nonsense I'm reading about...

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaká, Cafu, Costacurta, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Sheva, Stam, Totti, R9
What the hell is a reason you need to have 5,000 cards to get into a Football Game in Italy? In America, you buy a ticket, you go!

What's all this nonsense I'm reading about...

Perhaps so people who don't know the chants and who don't really contribute to the atmosphere (i.e. foreigners) don't go?

el ricky

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm traveling to Italy in Febuary from the USA and would love to catch the Milan Vs Juventus Match. Can anyone help me as far as where to buy tickets? This would be my first time in Italy and would REALLY want to go see this GREAT GAME! Any help please!

Gio

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looking to go to the Milan - Roma match on 24/25th March, firstly what are the chances of getting tickets for this in people's opinions, has it ever sold out? WIll gladly settle for terzo anello/third tier if I can pay on the day, as much as I enjoy secondo anello it will almost certainly sell out for this game and I'd not like to have to go through MPEstero for this.

Also, what do you think the chances are of it being a Sunday night match, it's almost certainly going to be a night match but I'd rather it were a Saturday so I could just fly on the Saturday morning and return the Sunday evening thus saving on the hotel costs etc.

forzamilansafc

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ronaldinhio, gattuso, pirlo, pato, inzaghi, kaka, maldini
Right, i know its early but im looking at going to Arsenal vs Milan at the Emirates.

What are the chances of me getting a ticket for the away end via MPestero?

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
^

same question, is there anyway at all to get tickets for the away game?

Reaction score
Hey, I am new here. I was wondering how to go about buying a ticket for the Milan/Arsenal game in Milan? I am from New Jersey, USA and would like to plan a trip. Not familiar with how to buy tickets for these games. I haven't been able to find any solid info. People have told me not to use third party ticket brokers. To buy from the team, but I can't find any place to do that. Any good information would be appreciated.

As for the game at Arsenal. Thomas Cook has them. It's the only place I have been told to use when looking for English games, but you would have to sit with Arsenal fans. Not going to be fun, but if I can't find a place to buy a ticket for Milan, then I might go to England.

Reaction score
hello gays.
I have cuore rossonero card from Mpestero , but whit this card i can purchase tickets only from mpestero .
This card is not valid for ac milan official web page. There is another cuore rossonero card ,which can only be made in bank intesa sanpaolo. But there want "Codice Fiscale" .
So my question is how i can make card without this "Codice Fiscale" because i am not a italian citizen ? And can use my national insurance number from UK instead of this "Codice Fiscale" ?

Rossonero

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baresi, Gattuso, Nesta, Kaka, El Shaarawy
I think once you have a Cuore from MPEstero you can't get another one. I might be wrong...

Iremilan

Beginner
Reaction score
^

same question, is there anyway at all to get tickets for the away game?

mpestero will have tickets for the away game. They'll sell on a first come first serve basis once they go on sale - but at the same time they'll also take care of loyal customers who have been buying season cards and champions league tickets for years

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
mpestero will have tickets for the away game. They'll sell on a first come first serve basis once they go on sale - but at the same time they'll also take care of loyal customers who have been buying season cards and champions league tickets for years

Thanks, the site seems a little confusing but I'll try my best lol
I would imagine tickets dont go on sale until the game is close to being played?

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
Anyone know when 2012-2013 Serie A will start?

August or September?

Hopefully August..

Schedule