Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Hope Ibrahimovic will have a MOTM game.

He scoring a brace and assist the the 3rd. :cool: :star:

3-1 - Ft.

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I really don't understand why there's so much hatred towards Barcelona. I'm not a Barça fan, but I don't hate them. Sometimes it annoys me when people treat them as the biggest club in the world, but that's not a big deal.

blaze

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, El Shaarawy, T.Silva, Nesta, De Sciglio, Balotelli, Neymar, Pimp C, Bun B
T minus 30 hours until we kill barca

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
I really don't understand why there's so much hatred towards Barcelona. I'm not a Barça fan, but I don't hate them. Sometimes it annoys me when people treat them as the biggest club in the world, but that's not a big deal.

Nothing against Messi, he's even got the same friends as Cassano:

24006425-20110707131145_3_Ferri_Messi.jpg
Mario-Ferri.jpg

look

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aquilani, van Bommel, Gennaro Ivan, Abate, Prince, Cassano, Mexes, Buffon, Matri, Quags, Ibra, Messi

Im big barca fan, but im biggest ACM fan and what´s the answer? Ofcourse im on Ac milan side tomarrow!

campsfield68

Faizan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Too many to name :D
Win.

And San Siro... I want such a hostile atmosphere that Barca has never seen before. Anger, hate, hostility... Messi to shrink to 76cm, Cookie with tears in his eyes and Puyol getting balder then Pep.

Nothing like other English, Spanish etc. fans who rollover when Barca steps on to the pitch, clapping to Messi and taking photos. NO RESPECT, NO HUMILITY.

Kill them.

:thumbsup: that's the spirit, i want a massacre tomorrow ... Kill the midgets !!!

p.s if only we had flamini, his two footed tackles would have left those midgets in tears :D

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would much rather Barca win La Liga then Real Madrid, I don't feel like hearing Mourinhos and Ronaldos mouth after the season if they win...on another note i hope we shit on Barca tmrw!!!!!!!

look

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Aquilani, van Bommel, Gennaro Ivan, Abate, Prince, Cassano, Mexes, Buffon, Matri, Quags, Ibra, Messi
I would much rather Barca win La Liga then Real Madrid, I don't feel like hearing Mourinhos and Ronaldos mouth after the season if they win...on another note i hope we shit on Barca tmrw!!!!!!!

Im with you:D

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
I dont get the hate against the barcelona either. Hating because they are good? Just be thankful that you got to witness one of the greatest teams ever. Mourinho and Real madrid are so much more hateworthy:thumbsdown:

ELMAGO99

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Gattuso, Inzaghi, Nesta, Cannavaro, Maldini, Tevez
Originally Posted by krech View Post
Probable lineups :
Milan (4-3-1-2): Abbiati; Abate, Thiago Silva, Nesta, Zambrotta; Van Bommel, Nocerino, Aquilani; Boateng; Ibrahimovic, Robinho. All. Allegri

Barcellona (4-3-3): Valdes; Puyol, Mascherano, Piqué, Maxwell; Xavi, Keita, Fabregas; Cuenca, Messi, Pedro. All. Guardiola

from TMW

----------------------------------

Seems Barca may play defensive, more defensive than usual in San Siro. Interesting. They're not playing with all attacking midfielders as usual. Anyways I think we can take them. Why not, we have nothing to lose, and 1st place to gain. I'm quite excited....

campsfield68

Faizan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Too many to name :D
I dont get the hate against the barcelona either. Hating because they are good? Just be thankful that you got to witness one of the greatest teams ever. Mourinho and Real madrid are so much more hateworthy:thumbsdown:

:thumbsdown: i hate them beacuse of their theatrics, which is disgraceful and i hate uefa for allowing the midgets to get away with it !

Fiero

Reaction score

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan

Do you read their post-match comments?

Besides, in my opinion, they aren't pleasant to watch..

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
you are out of your mind Chavi is definitely awesome :o since they are playing against milan, please free to copy and paste billy69's post on opposition team :D

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
I dont get the hate against the barcelona either. Hating because they are good? Just be thankful that you got to witness one of the greatest teams ever in the fair art of diving.

Ok, Fixed that for ya.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
oh hating is not a bad thing :D dont believe what pastors say, if you want to hate , please free to hate but dont make up excuses after you hate to justify it :lol: :D

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Nesta, Pirlo, Thiago, Zlatan, Iniesta, Laudrup, El Shaarawy, Seedorf, Batigol
Lol diving? Pippo dives like hell, robinho dives.. how many attackers dont get frustrated and dive? and i clicked on fiero's last post first and stopped reading there. Messi overrated? Ok:lol:

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
you are out of your mind Chavi is definitely awesome :o since they are playing against milan, please free to copy and paste billy69's post on opposition team :D

Maybe this is the first time i agree with ashish. Xavi is amazing. He has more than two eyes. Love watching him boss the midfield:o

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Lol diving? Pippo dives like hell, robinho dives.. how many attackers dont get frustrated and dive? and i clicked on fiero's last post first and stopped reading there. Messi overrated? Ok:lol:

What are these teams? AC Pippo and Robinho FC?

You miss the point as it is the team, Barcelona, that is hated universally because play-acting and hounding the ref are two integral parts of their overall 'beautiful game' strategy.

Other teams might have one or two divers, but there's nothing that exists to this scale in top-class football.

To be specific, I have nothing against Iniesta or Villa or Pedro etc independently, but Barca squad and their philosophy is pukeworthy. And a lot of that puke gets sprayed on to individual players, which is but natural.

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players

You miss the point as it is the team, Barcelona, that is hated universally because play-acting and hounding the ref are two integral parts of their overall 'beautiful game' strategy.

Other teams might have one or two divers, but there's nothing that exists to this scale in top-class football.

To be specific, I have nothing against Iniesta or Villa or Pedro etc independently, but Barca squad and their philosophy is pukeworthy. And a lot of that puke gets sprayed on to individual players, which is but natural.

When you have teams like madrid trying to play rugby and not football with them you have to side with barca. Its clear that a physical approach is everybody's first choice against barca because of their small stature. Nobody attempts to beat them at football. Watch boateng get a red card tomorrow:fp:

Ramzee

Forza Milan per sempre!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
De Sciglio, Ambrosini, SeS, Montolivo.

And I hate tht hypnotizing play style. One hundred passes till they send the ball into the box.

I am with you bro, Barca are divers beginning from Puyol :fp:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
BZL_0894-CONFERENZA-BIG2.jpg

MILANELLO – Here’s what coach Massimilani Alllegri and Clarence Seedorf had to say at the press conference on the eve of Milan-Barcelona.

MASSIMILIANO ALLEGRI

"I’d say that the loss of Cassano is a big loss for us because he was doing great things and right now, we miss him. We have Pato back though and that’s important, another important player back. Tomorrow should be a great game against the team that at the moment is the best in the world.

We’ll have to show respect for that and we’ll have to play to Milan’s standards. Tomorrow the top spot in the group is up for grabs and we’ll need a big performance, very intense and technically very good especially from a defensive point of view and we’ll have to do more and better than we did in Barcelona.

Ibrahimovic is fine. He can’t wait for the game like all the others. We need to keep calm until tomorrow evening and the from the kick off, we’ll have to play 100 minutes of really intense football, with lots of respect for Barcelona but without being reverential towards them.

The first leg was a strange game. We took the lead immediately and strangely we had more chances in the first 20 minutes that Barcelona had I the whole game. The players did wll to close down spaces and defended well. We had three of four chances in the first half that we should have done better with. In some moments tomorrow, we’ll have to have the patience to deal with their ball possession but that’s nothing to be ashamed of. Up front won’t be up to only that striker but to the whole team. We’ll have to improve our defence compared to how we did at Barcelona and that’ll be up to the while team.

I’ll have to choose the formation based on who plays up front tomorrow evening.

We played well against Fiorentina, played very well in some parts of the game. We created a lot of chances and we got a lot of shots off. We could have got more men in the box and sometimes we lacked the final touch. It’s not strange that the result from the first leg helps the self-esteem of the team. This team has always been able to read the game as best as can be done as they did on Barcelona and it could happen again tomorrow.
We shouldn’t have any difficulties in Barcelona we showed that we conceded little or nothing. I spoke with the President and I think he’ll be at the stadium tomorrow and that’s an important piece of news.
We’ll have to be able to read the game tomorrow. When we can attack, we’ll attack. When we have to the ball we’ll have to defend well.
Iniesta is an extraordinary player as is Xavi and they always looks as if they have a numerical advantage. The important thing about the game tomorrow is to get to the top spot. As for the draw I don’t know… anything can happen. Tomorrow is an important evening, a fascinating game and we’ll do everything to win or at least to put in a good performance.

CLARENCE SEEDORF
"For Milan, the first objective is to get onto the pitch to win, even if tomorrow I think there are a lot of other things in play than the win which would be great for us. We’re up against the best team in the world and we have total respect for them and we have to optimise this opportunity to grow and also to look for a result as Milan have to do. I think these games are always spectacular as these two clubs have made history in football. On the pitch maybe the Spanish league puts on a better show but the Italian league has won more and in the end I think that’s the real show. A game between two team who know what it means to win and have the winning mentality.

Obviously the Champions League is special for me and for everyone, it’s the big one and it’s there to win. After the disappointment of last year there is the desire to do better this year. I think it’s right to dream, to have ambitions and to aim high and win. We have the means to do it and. Of course we have to grow but the fact that we have already qualified means something.
The first leg was the first game of the group stage and not many people would have bet on a draw. This result pushed us forward and gave us the conviction that we started better than last season. We’re better than last year and playing against the biggest teams is a great chance to grow. Honestly, I wasn’t happy with our performance against Barcelona, we know how to play better. But you have to look at the glass as half full and the result combined with the team that we played against made it a good game. Defending is an art and we defended well.

All the games I’ve played in Europe are special. In the last five years, Barcelona have showed themselves to be the best team in the world. We should congratulate them for that but Milan have to play this game in the best way possible. It’s always a pleasure to watch Messi play.
I think Guardiola is a very intelligent man and that his reaction would have been very calm. I know Ibra wants to play and to show his worth but I don’t think it’s any more than that.

I prefer not to talk about Mourinho. Real Madrid have grown a lot since last year and now La Lega is much more balanced. Barcelona are favourites because they won last year but Real are doing very well. I think tomorrow that it’s prestigious for the club to finish in top spot and economically that’s important.”

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/137421

sushanmilano

Nostalgia....
Reaction score
Fav. Players
clarence may start, yessss:thumbsup:

Schedule