The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
materazzi me?
gtfo gay scum

thats the one mr butthurt general that all the forum loved
he is back

Hmmmmm....

Bigoted and still on my dick

Pick one. Can't do both

ChinaMilan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
play 4 3 1 2 for that we have players

1620830_AC_Milan.jpg

people still preferring hakan over bonaventura on the left side is just :fp:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
El principe is most definitely an inter fan

And he hates gay people apparently

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

and ppl in general it seems. As you would expect from an Icardi fan. Who in sane mind would be an Icardi fan right?

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fassone said yesterday that he had two choices in spending the budget: he could either buy 3~4 big players hoping they would fix last season team or rebuild it entirely.

I think he made the right decision - and it was not an obvious one. I'm not sure Galliani would do the same in that position for example.

So they went out there and got a great player for every position and he jumped at the opportunity to buy Bonucci, like any other director would do without thinking twice. Now everyone got opinions about those players - I have too - but for what it's worth to me, they didn't made any unreasonable or stupid buy. Every player has shown qualities to be here, fill a hole and IMO justifies the price tag.

We still need one or two players, specially depending on sales but 90% of the job is done. And I have no complaints about it so far.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack and big league starting would make a massive difference

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Fassone said yesterday that he had two choices in spending the budget: he could either buy 3~4 big players hoping they would fix last season team or rebuild it entirely.

I think he made the right decision - and it was not an obvious one. I'm not sure Galliani would do the same in that position for example.

So they went out there and got a great player for every position and he jumped at the opportunity to buy Bonucci, like any other director would do without thinking twice. Now everyone got opinions about those players - I have too - but for what it's worth to me, they didn't made any unreasonable or stupid buy. Every player has shown qualities to be here, fill a hole and IMO justifies the price tag.

We still need one or two players, specially depending on sales but 90% of the job is done. And I have no complaints about it so far.

I agree completely.

I find it hard to believe that we get rid of Sosa, Niang and Paletta without replacing them, but if that's the case then alright. We've made a fantastic change this summer anyway.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Suso would flop hard playing in the hole. He's not that player at all.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Jack and big league starting would make a massive difference

The same lineup starting would still make a massive difference. It was just a reality check fuckup. They thought too big of themselves after not conceding goals for some time. Bigly will help though.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hmmmmm....

Bigoted and still on my dick

Pick one. Can't do both

i just send a quote full of love to you and you come back with that?
come one dud
I haven't actually, I said you like Inter's bitches. Purely based on your posts, nothing personal.

only inter shits love materazzi none other person in this world.so its the same

go check what has materazzi done towards our club and our beloved president before making him equal to icardi or whoever else

where did i say i hate gay ppl?
up your game pls

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
It's good to be back to being irritated over the lack of good backups in a few positions.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
i just send a quote full of love to you and you come back with that?
come one dud

only inter shits love materazzi none other person in this world.so its the same

go check what has materazzi done towards our club and our beloved president before making him equal to icardi or whoever else

where did i say i hate gay ppl?
up your game pls

only inter shits love icardi. And also stop embarrassing yourself man, your post was offensive as fuck both to me , and to gay people. Da fuck is wrong with you

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
I absolutely hate Icardi.

He is still the best CF in the league tho.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree completely.

I find it hard to believe that we get rid of Sosa, Niang and Paletta without replacing them, but if that's the case then alright. We've made a fantastic change this summer anyway.

Sosa and Niang need replacement. We will be lacking depth if they just leave and no one come.

Paletta is kind of a surplus. For a 3 man we still got Gomez and Zapata + Montella sometimes use fullbacks there.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
only inter shits love icardi. And also stop embarrassing yourself man, your post was offensive as fuck both to me , and to gay people. Da fuck is wrong with you

dude u call me inter shit and inter bitch cause i want icardi here.

i called you gay as i call general gay many times cause he has openly admitted that he is one.i find nothing wrong to be gay and i dont see why u find anything insulting about it

yes i called you scum in order to insult you as you ve called me several times inter fan, inter bitch and materazzi lover.(if you were a true fan you would know whats the difference between materazzi and every other inter player/former player.but it seems u lack in that department)

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inter fan alert!!!!!!!!!!

El Principe !!!!!!!!!!!!

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

i called you gay as i call general gay many times cause he has openly admitted that he is one.i find nothing wrong to be gay and i dont see why u find anything insulting about it

yes i called you scum in order to insult you as you ve called me several times inter fan, inter bitch and materazzi lover.(if you were a true fan you would know whats the difference between materazzi and every other inter player/former player.but it seems u lack in that department)

de8.jpg

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sosa and Niang need replacement. We will be lacking depth if they just leave and no one come.

Paletta is kind of a surplus. For a 3 man we still got Gomez and Zapata + Montella sometimes use fullbacks there.

I know. There isn't any shortage of CBs even if he leaves.

Maybe the late hour arrivals of Sanches and Keita will happen after all. Or someone similar. It's weird if they've so obviously wanted Keita all summer but then settles without getting anyone remotely playing his position. Except Borini of course. Seems weird.

But when Fassone says the market is closed, I instantly believe him. He isn't Galliani. But he has been cryptic in the time leading up to Kalinic, which certainly can't have been the Mr X.

Mercato stress is approaching.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

you're delusional, I havent once called you an inter fan. You're really sneaky, tried to put words in my mouth just yesterday saying I hated Bonucci before he moved, now you're putting words in my mouth again. How about no? I said only Inter shits LOVE icardi in an answer to your post where you used the word love. Before that I said you must've wanted Materazzi with us, cause they are both Interista cunt faces. And no, Seedorf, Pirlo and other great players we got from them werent. There is a thing like Interista cunt, and those 2 are well suited for that role. That's why my call was more than legit, and your outburst was premature ejaculation. You started it, don't pin it on me. You will not succeed in that. You just admitted you've insulted me, so it's ban worthy. If mods consider that what I said was the same as your shitpost, I'll gladly take a ban with you.

Last edited:

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
he did say:

He reported that???

Of the 275 reported posts I have sent to the mods

I have never reported anyone for calling me an inter fan

Because... it's just ain't true

Now, report me for sucking a good cock now and then