The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Think how much Montella screwed us over this season. Inter hadn't won a match in like almost 2 months yet they just surpassed Lazio for 3rd haha.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
they didn't win in 2 months and are still 3rd.

again, says a lot about how shitty serie a is.

Or how shit Roma is.:rolleyes:

-
I don't think either one of you is right. Just underlining the level.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Isn’t that the ONLY logical thing to do?
The big market was done last year. We can see which pieces are working and which are not. And the next few years is all about getting 2-3 players to address immediate needs better the team and also in anticipation of aging players declining. Actually, that’s the eternal work to do, unless you let everything rot like Galliani did.

Some people were reacting like the market was trash because in their fantasy foootball world you buy players and they start winning right away.
Sure there are some players that I would not sign.
There are some players that you could see were a “good buy” even when they were having a hard time, Hakan, Biglia (still not at his best) Bonucci (never thought of him as WC defender, but he is good) and especially with the lack of character and quality from our former captains Monto and Abate... Bonucci and Biglia were much needed signings.

There are also players that even when they were on good form, you couldn’t help but think, “we might need to upgrade this guy in 2 seasons” ... Rodriguez, big upgrade from what we had but might not be enough when we’ll move up in gear.

Also some need time before being throw on to the bin. Silva.

So I agree. The market should be addressing those priorities. A good fast right winger. And a creative 2 way midfielder. I could even leave the LB upgrade for another year. Because with a good midfielder in place of bonaventura... Rodriguez will bring a lot more... he still has his limits but he is good enough

And as I said earlier this step by step approach is the ONLY logical
Thing to do not because we have starting playing well recently.
It was clear from the beginning that the problems had more to do with other things rather than the players.

*Time: it was always gonna take time for the team to gel...hell we still need time.

*stability: Montella had a different starting 11 for every game.
As much as I like rotation, a base needed to be created first and then when that it’s solid you can interchange piece without changing the general shape too much.

*Confidence: Montella was not one to change the mindset of player, his philosophy is “when the wins come, the confidence will build” ... not wrong or right but this group needed to get the confidence for the win to follow... that’s why we’re better with Gattuso, Conte, Simeone, type of coaches, with fire ... rather than laid back coaches.
Thank you Sir for providing this board with a well written and reasonable post

Gesendet von meinem BND-L21 mit Tapatalk

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Berlusconi turned down €1 billon offer for AC Milan, led to PSG sale

On Saturday, La Repubblica reported that Silvio Berlusconi turned down a €1 billion offer to buy AC Milan in 2007. The 10-figure offer came from none other than Qatari Emir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, who eventually went on to buy Paris Saint-Germain.

The billion euro offer came on the heels of their Champions League triumph under the tutelage of Carlo Ancelotti.

Only a year before, Al Thani founded Qatar Sports Investments (QSI) with the intention of buying a world-class soccer franchise. His goal was to provide an international sports outlet for the small, oil rich Middle Easter nation.

He achieved his goal when QSI purchased Paris Saint-Germain four years later in a deal that valued the club at €100 million euros. One of the first moves PSG made under its new owners was to sign both Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Thiago Silva from AC Milan.

For Berlusconi, the decision not to sell has haunted him. He spent the majority of the following 10 years trying to sell the club to multiple buyers, ultimately settling on a €700 million deal with Yonghong Li last year

For fuck sake

very low quality fake news

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
nice assumptions for a fantasy league
on real world though that doesnt correspond to truth

Nah man..I'm prettyuch reposting what someone else posted as a link to the merda forums...

There are big problems in the dressing room. At first I thought it was a silly Instagram argument but turns out it is true. They unfollowed each other and are fighting behind the scenes.

The selling to Milan part was hypothetical obviously. But the truth is they don't mind losing him for 100m and buying 2-3 good players like Rafinha and cancelo

Rossoneri97

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka
i dont see any problem of unity in any of mauro's teams....
they are drinking water in his name

when you divine 1 by 2 you get half, or 1/2 or 0.5
you can use it as you want

Where is this inter squad right now?? He in a single move almost made the whole inter fanbase to lose their shit over his antics in his book. :fp:
On top, he is hated by Argentina squad if you think about it due to that move.Here is your so called unity :lol:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
the 'x player didnt like his latest pic on instagram' kind of arguments are the quintessence of this forum

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Icardi is a good player.
But 100M for him? It's like our entire next summer budget.
No, grazie.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Gustavo's Window

Yeah buying icardi for 100m don’t make sense

we should make a cheeky 40m for belotti and then sell silva (if he doesn’t improve) after the wc

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Atletico and Dortmund in EL
Also there is Arsenal with their massive upgrade.

EL would be sweet but we're lack of "the big gun"
Need an extreme luck

Miki and auba are both cup tied i believe, so for europa Arsenal got weaker

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The meltdown was started in 2011, when we overpay everybody. Yet the league (Serie A) was on a bearish in terms of business-brand.
But still, who would have thought that Berlusconi went into a bust so quickly? We were spending much in 2010. The best transfer window in 2000's era for me

And our aging side is making fun of United in CL.
How come that we're not the best?

Our league performance was shit that year

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah buying icardi for 100m don’t make sense

we should make a cheeky 40m for belotti and then sell silva (if he doesn’t improve) after the wc

You expect common sense from commoders?

Shame on you.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
I don't think anyone said spend 100m on icardi. In fact don't want that cunt anywhere near our team.

Inter fans seem to think they can get 100m from Madrid. I think in todaysarket it's very possible - considering there's no other proven strikers available.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso's performance is far from what i've expected.
Who would've thought that a coach who was never succeeding could elevate the Mentally damaged Milan into a certain level. Gattuso has yet to give Milan Identify ity but he definitely gives the bond & peace that we need to grow.

But

I want the explosive Gattuso.
He's been too calm as a coach.

Gattuso has had a very tough managing career thus far, Milan included. But if anything his easiest job has been Milan in terms of all of the extra shit that was going on at his other clubs. Both at Crete and Pisa players were not getting paid and he was managing through that

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And what's that talk of 4th is out of the question? I hope none of our players have this amount of doubt and low confidence. There is the chance for 4th and I'd be supremely disappointed if our players don't fight tooth and nail for it.

Leicester was able to win the title because ALL season until the very last few games Ranieri kept his players expectations down. In January he even said we completed our task for this season which was 38 points, everything else is just a bonus.

This is basically what Gattuso is doing and its doing wonders for the players mentality. Keep the players feet on the ground, because if we put pressure on them again like our stupid fucking management and manager did in the beginning (by basically guaranteeing CL qualification), I can guarantee you our performance will drop.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I think we should start giving him some garbage minutes, like last 2-3mins if were up 2. Similar to the way Allegri warmed shaarawy up for like half a season

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Leicester was able to win the title because ALL season until the very last few games Ranieri kept his players expectations down. In January he even said we completed our task for this season which was 38 points, everything else is just a bonus.

This is basically what Gattuso is doing and its doing wonders for the players mentality. Keep the players feet on the ground, because if we put pressure on them again like our stupid fucking management and manager did in the beginning (by basically guaranteeing CL qualification), I can guarantee you our performance will drop.
I wasn't talking about Gattuso, I was talking about forum members being all depressive and dismissive about our chances. I don't think what we write will have an effect on players :lol: Remember, only our management read the commode.

I was surprised how low the confidence is among fans. We totally have a shot to make a great run.

Batman

Team Doctor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, T. Silva, Romagnoli, Maldini

I think we should start giving him some garbage minutes, like last 2-3mins if were up 2. Similar to the way Allegri warmed shaarawy up for like half a season

He's got a lot of potential but I think he still has a way to go. Next season definitely though

I like his pace, dribbling, and defensive contribution

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
PUMA AND AC MILAN ANNOUNCE LONG-TERM PARTNERSHIP
Partnership will start for 2018/19 season

PUMA and AC Milan have today announced an official long-term partnership, that brings together two of the most passionate, iconic and ambitious brands in Football industry.

Effective 1st July 2018, PUMA will become our official partner, global technical supplier and official licensing partner.

Bjørn Gulden, Chief Executive Officer of PUMA said: "We are very proud to be partnering with AC Milan. They are one of the most successful clubs in the Football history with a large, global fan base and the team and their fans show the true spirit of football. If you ask me, the Rossoneri jersey is one of the most iconic jerseys in football. We are looking forward to the next chapter of this legendary football club being with PUMA".

Marco Fassone, our CEO also commented on the new partnership: "I am very pleased to announce our partnership with PUMA, to whom we are bound by mutual esteem and by our common passion for sports and football values. They represent a major international brand and we will be proceeding together in the next few football seasons in our strategic pathway striving to reach new and extraordinary goals off and on the pitch".

It was then Lorenzo Giorgetti, our Chief Commercial Officer to speak: "We are very proud of the agreement signed with PUMA and look forward to starting this new adventure together. PUMA’s mission, quite clearly expressed in the brand positioning with the claim "FOREVER FASTER", perfectly combines with the ambitions of our Club on the pitch and in the commercial development, where PUMA will accompany us as an ideal partner to face the forthcoming challenging football seasons".

AC MILAN joins an impressive roster of PUMA Football clubs, including Borussia Dortmund and Arsenal FC. The Football Associations of Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Ghana and Czech Republic and soon Senegal are also part of PUMA's portfolio, as well as some of the world’s best players such as Antoine Griezmann, Olivier Giroud, Sergio 'Kun' Agüero, Cesc Fàbregas, Mario Balotelli, Hector Bellerin, Marco Reus, Julian Weigl, Gianluigi Buffon and Yaya Touré amongst others.

PUMA is one of the world’s leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel and accessories defining itself as the clear game-changing football brand and we will work together to bring further innovation into the sports brand's performance apparel range.

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/sponsor/2018-02-12/puma-and-ac-milan-announce-long-term-partnership

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
676x405.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule