The Rumour Commode XXV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Yea...me saying Leo is a STRONZO because he gave Samu 7 and Borini 11 is fine instead of deulofeu is me trolling.....

:rolleyes:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Well, that's not true.. Our need in left wing is to have a high quality starter, not to have another bits-parts patchy player. It is only in summer that high quality starters are available. So if we don't sign one now, it's because the correct profile is not available.

Surprised this has to be explained.

I’d rather us find a way to make it work than be stuck with Deulofeu’s wages and having to pay more than 20m for him

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
A new LW is crucial for top 4. And without CL football we won't be able to do shit in the summer.

We can't rely 4 more months on Roma/Lazio dropping points.

Leonardo the world class SD had 4 months to find someone, it's not like this is a problem that emerged a week ago.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Usmanov tried last year and failed.

I'm sure that Elliott wants to keep Milan at least until 2021.

Usmanov sold his 30% shares of Arsenal for like 550Million.

Apparently he wants to get back to Football and is great friends with Singer. SO maybe he throws in some money for 30% of us and raises our transfer funds in the summer?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
A new LW is crucial for top 4. And without CL football we won't be able to do shit in the summer.

Leonardo the world class SD had 4 months to find someone, it's not like this is a problem that emerged a week ago.

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that this one in particular will have mercato stress rate increasing exponentially over the next two days :D

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Leonardo, the world class SD, was told by Grintuso, the world class coach, that he already has Calhanoglu, the world class left winger, and therefore doesn't need a new LW

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
castillejo has been an abysmal transfer. we may as well have kept bacca and he would have had a bigger impact than samy. i agree with mrki

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
castillejo has been an abysmal transfer. we may as well have kept bacca and he would have had a bigger impact than samy. i agree with mrki

Was Bacca going to give Suso a break?

All last season what did we say? We need a vice Suso and a vice Kessie, we signed both.

Samu was never signed to be a starter, and his goals scored this season were both fantastic. I think with a little more time he can be more useful, but he wont be a starter which is fine.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol::lol::lol:

Paqueta - 35 million
Piatek - 35 million

It’s a fair point that we are spending money but we also lost Higuain remember. Really hoping we can get a good LW in before end of the window but starting to think we will need to wait until summer

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Spain, Germany, Argentina, France.

Meanwhile he named you 4 Italians in the same caliber. and didnt include Ancelotti who shits on all the above.
Allegri, Conte and Sarri are good coaches, not in the same caliber as those above but they are good.

Simone Inzaghi tho.

Also current Ancelotti shits on no one, he's as outdated as his buddy Jose Mourinho.
Let me remind you that the same Ancelotti coached Juve, Milan, Chelsea, Real Madrid, PSG and Bayern Munich over his 20 year career and won only 4 league titles, 2 of them are with PSG and Bayern in one horse race leagues.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Leonardo, the world class SD, was told by Grintuso, the world class coach, that he already has Calhanoglu, the world class left winger, and therefore doesn't need a new LW

Wait...so...gattuso is the stronzo....??

RINO OUTTTTTT :mad:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Maybe in the past.

Italians: Ancelotti,Conte,Sarri,Allegri.

Spanish: Pep, del Bosque???

Portugese: Mou.

German: Klopp.

Argentina: Pochettino.

French: Zidane?? Deschamps??

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score

he hasn't been good but I really think he should be given more opportunity, at least let him get accustomed to the league

find it hard to believe Borini is the better player/fit

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Was Bacca going to give Suso a break?

All last season what did we say? We need a vice Suso and a vice Kessie, we signed both.

Samu was never signed to be a starter, and his goals scored this season were both fantastic. I think with a little more time he can be more useful, but he wont be a starter which is fine.

i wanted bacca out before anyone else and said all along we should invest in cutrone, but got accused of the usual nonsense. we didn't just need a body, we needed a competent sub for suso. when you cost approx 25m and deliver less than borini you have not really done your job.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Abate, Laxalt, Borini and Castillejo will all start tonight against Napoli [Sky]

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Abate, Laxalt, Borini and Castillejo will all start tonight against Napoli [Sky]

Last push from Leo and Gattuso to show Elliott why we need another big investment in a football player.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bacca WANTED out. Please get that through your heads.

He wanted out and absolutely no one was willing to pay anything for him, all the offers were loan with option to buy at 10m.

"Well we should have kept Bacca instead of signing Samu"

Say it again, BACCA FUCKING WANTED OUT!!! FFS. Some people use all kinds of nonsense to shit on whoever

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

I'm excited to watch our right side tonight. Abate, out-of-form Kessie, and Samu. That is going to be something else!!

Then you have... Laxalt, Paqueta, Borini? I can't decide which side is going to be more threatening. Napoli may as well just call it and forefit already.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Milan have been fined €15K by the sports judge for anti-Neapolitan chants during the game against Napoli

We'll endure another €15K fine tonight then. Fuck Napoli.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm excited to watch our right side tonight. Abate, out-of-form Kessie, and Samu. That is going to be something else!!

Then you have... Laxalt, Paqueta, Borini? I can't decide which side is going to be more threatening. Napoli may as well just call it and forefit already.

ATM we can't afford to loose our current starters due to injury. Especially not days before the crucial game against Roma.

Let the bench start in Coppa. I'd asked for Rinos head if he'd start our starting 11 in this more or less meaningless competition days ahead of the most crucial league game so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule