EL Quarter Finals - 2nd Leg: Roma - Ac Milan 18/04/2024 21:00 CET

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
if chelsea are letting players go... why the feck wud anybody think they're good enough for Milan
This Milan - yes
Chelsea has stockpiled much talent but they need to be in a good setup where they can shine.

Coach then players - roll on summer

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
Another team that bought their own Fludetto hype :lol:

Let’s hope trend continues with Inda
No oaktree debt will make them go for insanity every year before bankruptcy.
That fucking club knows how to capitalizes since they got their paper scudetto faxed in.

I want to thank Radu and Bologna.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Ok clairvoyant fucks whom do you want as next Milan coach
1Q4I.gif

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
tom&rlc... not even for this Milan
Well, without them we arent even in top 4
RLC has more goals than Rafa and Tomori was our best defender this season. So for this Milan - yes they are good enough

When we can actually buy our first choices then we can dispense with hand me downs

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
RLC has more goals than Rafa
look who those goals are against... whenever there is a matchup, a proper game, eyes on Milan... this fecker is nowhere to be found

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
look who those goals are against... whenever there is a matchup, a proper game, eyes on Milan... this fecker is nowhere to be found
now you just changing the argument :lol::lol::lol::lol:

where has anyone been in big games?
Go down the list

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
now you just changing the argument :lol::lol::lol::lol:

where has anyone been in big games?
Go down the list
but no1 goes on abt the rest the way most here go on abt rlc... ppl think he's the next kaka, fecker thinks of himself as another Zizzu... just shitty below average player

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
Any talented coach would have utilized Puli, Chuk, Theo and Leao better. Pioli is whack though. Too narrow minded for a coach with lots of experience. Better sack him and let Bonera coach for all i care.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
but no1 goes on abt the rest the way most here go on abt rlc... ppl think he's the next kaka, fecker thinks of himself as another Zizzu... just shitty below average player
This is not true - many cite his shortcomings
Earlier on some were enamoured by the one game against PSG which was really overblown but then more people saw the issues and most just put up with it because he was scoring.

A few have kept very adamant that he isnt good enough to be a starter

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
This is not true - many cite his shortcomings
Earlier on some were enamoured by the one game against PSG which was really overblown but then more people saw the issues and most just put up with it because he was scoring.

A few have kept very adamant that he isnt good enough to be a starter
@nonsonoqui's cue

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He’s a taller, sturdier Nocerino. A bit more effective holding his man off and making runs and can be dangerous as a target man but pretty much shit at everything else.

Pressing, passing, crossing.

With that said, he’s still good returns on 18m considering Musah cost the same and currently isn’t good enough to lock down any positions.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
He’s a taller, sturdier Nocerino. A bit more effective holding his man off and making runs and can be dangerous as a target man but pretty much shit at everything else.

Pressing, passing, crossing.

With that said, he’s still good returns on 18m considering Musah cost the same and currently isn’t good enough to lock down any positions.
this for 18... add another 20 to it and you can get a decent player for that price... 18 is nowhere, its rlc range... it shows!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this for 18... add another 20 to it and you can get a decent player for that price... 18 is nowhere, its rlc range... it shows!
You’d need to add more. 20 more gets you a SMS who’s going to disappear in games like this just the same .

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
He deserves to end the season with dignity to be fair. He atleast got us out of our fodder era which lasted way too fucking long .
No

The arrogant prick really doesn't

His reward was getting another season after the trash he pulled last season.

The mofo needs to get fucked.

Atleast that's what clubs with actual ambitions would do.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

SecondStar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Just watched the match since I wasn’t able to watch it live. Absolutely repulsive, but wasn’t surprising once I saw who was starting in midfield. Self-sabotage.

Bizarre tactics. What’s up with this Calabria tucking in nonsense. Calabria was chasing the ball on the opposite wing at one point. The whole right side set-up was weird with Musah playing so far wide. It was actually one of the worst matches I’ve ever watched. Banter era quality without the excitement.

Leao with one of the worst performances of all time. That cross with his left foot that went into touch was amateurish. His umpteenth cross finally resulted with someone on the end of it for gabbia’s goal. He had a couple of good runs but can’t pass the ball to save his life.

Theo’s run in the first half was the only good thing he did in the entire match. Why go to ground on the dybala goal sequence? Let’s not even speak about his overhit cross in the first half. Spinazzola schooled him in how to be a left back. Their performances were night and day.

I genuinely don’t care if Mike renews or not. If he doesn’t renew on our terms this summer, sell him. Guy can’t even control the ball with his feet anymore.

Gabbia needs to get in the gym. Even Tammy was bullying him physically. Dybala’s goal was his fault. Poor throughout the entire move but the failed clearance straight to dybala’s feet was criminal.

We’re getting thrashed in the derby. At least make it fun to watch and start chuk on the right with pulisic as cam.

Getting knocked out by Roma with us getting played off the park and not even putting up a fight is unforgivable. Can’t wait for the season to end.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
W
if chelsea are letting players go... why the feck wud anybody think they're good enough for Milan
truth is most of them are not but a few are.

Also depends on type of Milan. If it’s the Milan of old then none of them obviously are.

If it’s Milan that is resurrected from banter era then yes.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Tbf any club which has 86 yr old Giroud and Fiorentina double loan reject as our 2 strikers has gotta be fucking kidding wanting to win anything.

If anything bald guy has overachieved with this BS and he’s a shit coach. Shows how shit Serie A is more than anything tbvh.

Imagine where we would finish if we were in the top 3 leagues..

Serie A will likely finish this season as the top league performance wise in Europe. All conquering Liverpool looked very mediocre against Atalanta over 180 mins and could only buy a goal through a penalty

But I partly agree with you. Players like Jovic are not good enough for Milan. Maybe as 3rd choice but I don’t think his wages would allow that. We have players that are not good enough all over our roster

But Pioli is crap and needs to leave asap

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Yes i am and i didnt miss a single game in the banter era but i understood the situation..10 fucking years im waiting for this? For Roma to eliminate us in europe and being outplayed by a coach that started yesterday? And seeing those players without fire in the eyes? Give me a fucking italians at least i will see desire and fire.
I feel the same. Let’s look at the positives. Europe is a mediocre completion anyway, who cares really. Pioli will be gone now 100% before further embarrassments

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't beat a 10 men team for the second time this season.
1 month left of watching this fraud abuse Milan. :proud:

Schedule