Treviso - Milan (25.9.)

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
besikaka said:
Woooow what a good news for Pippo fans :) He is back in squad for Treviso game! I didnt expect that so fast!

TREVISO-MILAN 23 CONVOCATI ROSSONERI. C'E' PIPPO INZAGHI!
24/09/2005
MILANELLO - L'elenco ufficiale dei convocati per la partita di domani pomeriggio.

PORTIERI: Dida, Fiori, Kalac.

DIFENSORI: Cafu, Costacurta, Kaladze, Maldini, Marzoratti, Nesta, Stam.

CENTROCAMPISTI: Gattuso, Kakà, Pirlo, rui Costa, Seedorf, Serginho, Vogel.

ATTACCANTI: Gilardino, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Vieri.

Hmm there is not Ambrosini ?? I hope its not injury :conf: ..

I want Marzorati 2 playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Maybe we should play him + Serg second half when the defense is tired.
Also Sheva need his rest.
I think we will start with : Gila-Viery.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Wild said:
Lollllllllllllll
Now that’s the spirit. :star:

Hey , if Pippo will change ur attitude this way then : Forzaaaaaaaaa Pippoooooooooo :D

After reading ur threads lately I was getting ready 2 hang myself using the mouse cable. :mad:

Welcome Pippo & plz make me wrong + happy about it.
With Pippo back how can any Milan fan be negative about the game? How can we not win with his return? :)

inzaghi26.jpg
Make us dream!!!​

halfblackwinner

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, GOURCUFF!
PIPPO IS BACK? that is totally great news.

PIPPO WILL FIRE
at first unsure that we will win...
now we are gonna smash treviso.

Last edited:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Oh I just got an idea :eek:
Since we wanna rest Sheva and Gila for Schalke, how about starting with Pippo-Vieri against Treviso? I'm sure that's the only way we could get Bobo to score :D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Oh I just got an idea :eek:
Since we wanna rest Sheva and Gila for Schalke, how about starting with Pippo-Vieri against Treviso? I'm sure that's the only way we could get Bobo to score :D
Carletto says on Channel4 that Pippo won't feature against Treviso as he doesn't want to risk getting him injured again :(
I guess we are going to lose again now :rolleyes:

milanist

Milan Legend
Reaction score
CARLO ANCELOTTI PRESS CONFERENCE
9/24/2005 1:17:00 PM
Ancelotti then expanded on the theme of injuries and the line-up for the Sunday afternoon game: 'Inzaghi? We had tests this morning, trained with the side and feels good, but but to risk him would be a major gamble. We found him in great form and his return has given a boost of enthusiasm to everyone. We have missed him, both as a player and a friend, so we’re glad he is back. Massimo Ambrosini has suffered a knock to the ankle and will stay at home, just like Dario Simic and Marek Jankulovski. Kakha Kaladze, Marcos Cafu and Christian Vieri will rest. Alberto Gilardino returns, while Jaap Stam is at right-back, Serginho on the left. Pirlo will play but Vogel’s turn will come, he needs to get into the tempo of how the side play. He has an important role but Vogel represents a superior alternative to other midfielders who are doing well in other sides.'

[Source: ACMilan.com]

So: no Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Simic, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Cafu and Vieri.

Resting Vieri for the Schalke match? LOL! :D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
I'm so disappointed, you don't have the slightest confidence in Sheva, do you? :(
Sheva is ok I guess, but Pippo is the real bread winner of the team ;)

milanist said:
9/24/2005 1:17:00 PM
Ancelotti then expanded on the theme of injuries and the line-up for the Sunday afternoon game: 'Inzaghi? We had tests this morning, trained with the side and feels good, but but to risk him would be a major gamble. We found him in great form and his return has given a boost of enthusiasm to everyone. We have missed him, both as a player and a friend, so we’re glad he is back. Massimo Ambrosini has suffered a knock to the ankle and will stay at home, just like Dario Simic and Marek Jankulovski. Kakha Kaladze, Marcos Cafu and Christian Vieri will rest. Alberto Gilardino returns, while Jaap Stam is at right-back, Serginho on the left. Pirlo will play but Vogel’s turn will come, he needs to get into the tempo of how the side play. He has an important role but Vogel represents a superior alternative to other midfielders who are doing well in other sides.'

So: no Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Simic, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Cafu and Vieri.

Resting Vieri for the Schalke match? LOL! :D
Carletto must have read my post as he hasn't rested Pirlo, and he is starting Serginho :D

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta, Maldini, Baresi, van Basten, Gullit, Rijkaard
Lo Tsar said:

Carletto must have read my post as he hasn't rested Pirlo, and he is starting Serginho :D
well i think pirlo & sheva have been working overtime, they should rest, don't know why we bought vogel & can't play him, like i said b4 he was shaky against fener big deal, but at least he didn't play like a "chicken". at least bring pirlo off at half time or something. gila-vieri should work. but seems like carlo wants to "perfect" the gila-sheva combo 4 shalke.

ps: pippo back? this i have to see... :rolleyes:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevy_007 said:

ps: pippo back? this i have to see... :rolleyes:
I think you are saying that out of nervousness, as you know you will be made to eat you Pippo bashing lies when he hammers in a winner for us ;)

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I think you are saying that out of nervousness, as you know you will be made to eat you Pippo bashing lies when he hammers in a winner for us ;)

LOL!!! lies? never did 'em. but i'd luv 2 be proved wrong bout him being se finite.

Last edited:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
What do you mean Sheva's "okay"? :rolleyes: Man, change your nickname already
yb647.gif
milanist said:
9/24/2005 1:17:00 PM Massimo Ambrosini has suffered a knock to the ankle and will stay at home, just like Dario Simic and Marek Jankulovski. Kakha Kaladze, Marcos Cafu and Christian Vieri will rest. Alberto Gilardino returns, while Jaap Stam is at right-back, Serginho on the left. Pirlo will play but Vogel’s turn will come, he needs to get into the tempo of how the side play. He has an important role but Vogel represents a superior alternative to other midfielders who are doing well in other sides.'

I hope Maxi's injury isn't serious En Sha Allah :(

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
yb647.gif
I like Sheva, he's just no Pippo that's all ;)
Besides the only name I would replace my current one with is "Milan should sign Henry", but I doubt you would like that one either :tongue:

takahan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Kyara said:
yb647.gif

Lol~~
Maybe the European player of the Year is nothing compared to the most injury player of the Year.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
takahan said:
Lol~~
Maybe the European player of the Year is nothing compared to the most injury player of the Year.

Ouch, that hurts Lo Tsar hehe :cool:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I like Sheva, he's just no Pippo that's all ;)
Besides the only name I would replace my current one with is "Milan should sign Henry", but I doubt you would like that one either :tongue:
Then perhaps you should change it to SuperPippo since you don't seem half as passionate about Sheva.

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Then perhaps you should change it to SuperPippo since you don't seem half as passionate about Sheva.
Sadly that isn't possible as I have already used my annual name change, if you remind me in 10 months time then I will try and get it changed ;)

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
Sadly that isn't possible as I have already used my annual name change, if you remind me in 10 months time then I will try and get it changed ;)
I'll make sure you do :rolleyes:

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why don't you admit that he's the greatest striker, he's got the coolest nickname and you can't possibly exchange it for anything/anyone else? It's okay, I forgive you already :D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kyara said:
Why don't you admit that he's the greatest striker, he's got the coolest nickname and you can't possibly exchange it for anything/anyone else? It's okay, I forgive you already :D
I think he is the greatest striker............. Oh wait, your talking about Sheva, I thought you were talking about SuperPippo :tongue:

Shevy_007

Omo Naija!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
I think he is the greatest striker............. Oh wait, your talking about Sheva, I thought you were talking about SuperPippo :tongue:
:rolleyes:

Schedule