Official: Ignazio Abate Thread

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Yes, i want to sell Pazzo to get money for Ljajic, not to sell Niang and Abate.

Pazzo is one of a kind, hard worker when needed, gets in great positions, creates chances out of nothing and a pretty good passer for his position, I want him to have a long and successful career here

Abate is getting worse every year, he did grow a lot right after he came back to Milan but for a couple of seasons now he's been playing worse and worse, given how we have a really good and promising right back like DeS, I don't think I'd mind losing Abate outside Serie A IF the money that we'd get for him would be reinvested

IMO we should keep all 3: Pazzo (one of my fav players atm), Niang (great pace, good dribbler, decent passing skills and potential of becoming a very useful player in the next few years) and Abate (good RB for Serie A, the competition with DeS can help both of them perform better and thus help our team)

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
I hope not. He is our best defender. F... Galliani, he wants to sell Abate and Niang.

It's not Galliani that wants to sell Abate, or Abate that is loyal. The problem is that Raiola likes to win money, and there are two ways for him to do so... either
-a- Force the club to sell the player
-b- Force the club to make a contract with a high salary for his client.

Both these options are not good for us. I doubt that Galliani will offer more than 2.5 mill per year salary ... and I'm pretty sure that 1-2 French teams would be more than happy to give him more than that amount. However all this talk will probably be delayed until after the play-offs, there is no way that Galliani will risk losing him before then (and maybe he's testing possible replacements i.e. Santon, before making the sale of Abate official so that we don't risk increasing the price of our targets ... like it happened after we sold Thiago Silva, and all DC were suddenly worth 20 mill)

Personally, the fact that there has been no talks of a contract extension makes it seem that an offer has already been made and accepted (maybe Monaco wasn't asking for Antonini ;), or Galliani offered them a package deal for both fullbacks :D).

Ragamuffin

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Abate is getting worse every year, he did grow a lot right after he came back to Milan but for a couple of seasons now he's been playing worse and worse, given how we have a really good and promising right back like DeS, I don't think I'd mind losing Abate outside Serie A IF the money that we'd get for him would be reinvested

Please... just stop

Everyone shitted on him not being able to deliver his crosses... then this season he improved on that. Just try to remember how accurate and dangerous his crosses were this past season

Then on the other hand he's a fucking rock defensively, loves milan and gives his all every game, is not fodder

How is he getting worse every year? Only 11/12 wasnt impressive because our width/fullback play was not good. But this past season he's been one of the better performers and most consistent for us

Andreiza94

Primavera
Reaction score
Yes, i want to sell Pazzo to get money for Ljajic, not to sell Niang and Abate.

Yeah sure! let's sell the guy who scored 16 goals last season! a guy that may come in handy due to him being a veteran with lots of experience that could help youngsters like petagna and niang to grow up and probably few of the serious players milan has atm just to get a young serbian whose contract is about to expire in january...brilliant! Braida would be proud of you! :thumbsup:

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah sure! let's sell the guy who scored 16 goals last season! a guy that may come in handy due to him being a veteran with lots of experience that could help youngsters like petagna and niang to grow up and probably few of the serious players milan has atm just to get a young serbian whose contract is about to expire in january...brilliant! Braida would be proud of you! :thumbsup:

*Bosnian
*June

Last edited:

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
*Bosnian
*June

Ljajic is a Serb and has played with the Serbian National team.
Dzeko is Bosnian and has played with the Bosnian National team.

Ljajic -> Serb
Dzeko -> Bosnian

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
^we need more information about this

experts, please come forward

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Ljajic -> Serb
Dzeko -> Bosnian

Ljajic = Serbian Bosniak
Dzeko = Bosnian Bosniak
Savo Milosevic = Bosnian Serb who played for the Serbian NT

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
original.jpg

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hes ready for the play offs, right?
Glad to have him back :star:

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Milan defender Ignazio Abate hopes to be back playing in time for the Champions League.

The Rossoneri face PSV Eindhoven next week in the first leg of the play-off.

And the full-back has admitted that he is working hard, following a dislocated shoulder, to get back in time for the group stages.

“I’ve been working so hard,” he told Milan Channel. “Today was the first day I worked with the rest of the team, so hopefully my shoulder responds well.

“I feel much better and my goal is to be ready for the Champions League.”

:thumbsup:

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Milan defender Ignazio Abate hopes to be back playing in time for the Champions League.

The Rossoneri face PSV Eindhoven next week in the first leg of the play-off.

And the full-back has admitted that he is working hard, following a dislocated shoulder, to get back in time for the group stages.

“I’ve been working so hard,” he told Milan Channel. “Today was the first day I worked with the rest of the team, so hopefully my shoulder responds well.

“I feel much better and my goal is to be ready for the Champions League.”

:thumbsup:

:thumbsup::)

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra
Really hope he can make it in time

albmovi

Banned
Reaction score

Ljajic -> Serb
Dzeko -> Bosnian

Ljajic refused to sign Serbian anthem and now he will not play for Serbia. He is Bosnian from Novi Pazar.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Ljajic refused to sign Serbian anthem and now he will not play for Serbia. He is Bosnian from Novi Pazar.

I don't know what you're talking about ... He didn't sing the anthem but that didn't stop him from playing with the Serbian team and representing that country ... in fact he has played plenty of games with them.

Yes, he's from a mixed zone but unless you can find me a quote where Ljajic says that he's Bosnian, you shouldn't talk crap based only on the fact that he didn't sing the anthem.

Ljajic = Serbian Bosniak
Dzeko = Bosnian Bosniak
Savo Milosevic = Bosnian Serb who played for the Serbian NT

Yes yes, and Ibrahimovic is Bosnian Croation Swedish ... therefore can we say that he is Bosnian and not Swedish :eek:

Last edited:

Lionheart

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know what you're talking about ... He didn't sing the anthem but that didn't stop him from playing with the Serbian team and representing that country ... in fact he has played plenty of games with them.

Yes, he's from a mixed zone but unless you can find me a quote where Ljajic says that he's Bosnian, you shouldn't talk crap based only on the fact that he didn't sing the anthem.

He is Bosniak.

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
He is Bosniak.

Does he have a Bosniak passport? Does he say that he's Bosniak? What proof do you have that he's Bosniak.

Is Valon Behrami Albanian since he was born in Kosovo? Fuck no... that guy was invited to play for the Albanian team and refused.

Last edited:

Schedule