The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Gamarra was a legend... It's a shame his chances to make it in Europe was a relegated Atl?tico and that Inter that had so many great players but made everyone look like shit.

ForzaACM

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka Zidane R9 Robben Nesta Henry Suarez Messi Maldini Rivaldo Iniesta Dinho Sheva Pippo

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
because it isnt true imo
fio trying to increase his price, invite other clubs to bidding.

Yeah it seems like that.. but none is paying more than 50 for him

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Gamarra was a legend... It's a shame his chances to make it in Europe was a relegated Atl?tico and that Inter that had so many great players but made everyone look like shit.

:lol::lol: I remember when the whole forum came together and listed all the class players who sucked at inter... fun times.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Chiesa would start over Noodle I think. Would like someone with Ibra's characteristics (physique) to rotate with him rather than Leao who is definitely a winger. Diego Costa was rumored, don't know who else is available.

That secondary defense is big YIKES. Laxalt and Conti, yuck. We need reinforcements in Defense asap.

You think? :lol: I don't know how anyone could possibly play Noodle over Chiesa in the starting lineup.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The thing is Paolo likes to work under the radar too.

For all we know he could have an agreement and the media doesn't know about it.

Which is exactly why the insiders are more trustworthy right now for Milan news. There are people feeding them info from inside the club and I am not talking about the janitors. I am talking about people who are actually involved in the work process and know everything weeks before the media. Romano/GDM say anything useful when the deal is very close, while they give the early heads up. However many people here still refuse to see it

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Which is exactly why the insiders are more trustworthy right now for Milan news. There are people feeding them info from inside the club and I am not talking about the janitors. I am talking about people who are actually involved in the work process and know everything weeks before the media. Romano/GDM say anything useful when the deal is very close, while they give the early heads up. However many people here still refuse to see it

like who?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
but Bennacer is serie b fodder
stats-u-23.jpg

Fake news. Every whoscored fan knows that goals and assists are the only stats that matter. :o

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Real will have first option on Diaz not buy back option set for certain value.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Gianluca Di Marzio spoke during the "Calciomercato l 'original" program on sky Sport frequencies. He spoke about the latest updates on Tonali. These are his words: "Already from the meeting between Conte and Zhang, the neroazzurra club had made it clear that Inter has a limited budget for buyers. Hence the setbacks for negotiations with Kumbulla and Tonali. In this sense there is it was a phone call with agent Bozzo asking to wait but there was a negative answer. Milan were ready by leveraging on the Milanese faith of Tonali who forced a lot with Cellino to conclude the negotiation with Milan. player was instrumental in getting Cellino to accept the Rossoneri offer. "

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Sky - Brahim Diaz, Milan are one step away from the Spanish: tomorrow may be the right day to close

Speaking during the "Calciomercato l 'original" program on sky Sport frequencies, Gianluca Di Marzio spoke about the latest updates on Brahim Diaz. These are his words: "Milan are getting closer and closer to closing the deal with Brahim Diaz. The last details are missing but the deal could be concluded by tomorrow. The operation will involve a loan with the right of redemption and counter-redemption for the Real Madrid. Brahim will be a new offensive resource for AC Milan "

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tonali, Baka, Diaz, Milenkovic, Aurier.
It looks great on paper

Yeah I don?t we?d ever see both Aurier and Milenkovic here

Think it?s pretty clear Milenkovic would be signed to cover 2 spots (defensive ball playing RB & Kjaer alternative/future replacement)

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Brahim Diaz to AC Milan almost done deal. Total agreement to be completed on next hours. Loan + buy option + buy-back clause for Real Madrid. Here we go

Here we go !!!

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fabrizio Romano
@FabrizioRomano
Brahim Diaz to AC Milan almost done deal. Total agreement to be completed on next hours. Loan + buy option + buy-back clause for Real Madrid. Here we go

Here we go !!!

Why have we not heard the figures of this deal yet :lol:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have Castillejo, Saelemaekers and maybe Diaz, and you think there is no place for Chiesa? He's superior to all of them, so why such talking?

Such talking is because we can't have 4 players for one spot.

Chiesa is obviously better than all of them, depending on how well Diaz does. But I don't like spending 40m on Chiesa while having 4 players and maybe not having enough left over for the defense. We already splurged for Tonali.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
You think? :lol: I don't know how anyone could possibly play Noodle over Chiesa in the starting lineup.

Yeah I dont even like Chiesa and that would be an easy 1st choice each week.:lol::lol::lol:

Phantomx

Only Milan
Reaction score
Such talking is because we can't have 4 players for one spot.

Chiesa is obviously better than all of them, depending on how well Diaz does. But I don't like spending 40m on Chiesa while having 4 players and maybe not having enough left over for the defense. We already splurged for Tonali.

Fiorentina want 70 mil for him . even 40 mil is too much for chiesa .

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Media are overreacting right now...no way we are after Milenkovic, Aurier and Chiesa...maybe we are waiting a right opportunity for Chiesa, like we did for Tonali, but that's it. Milenkovic would be great, but I don't see how we can get this deal done, if we are interested. But, I believe in Maldini, he is doing great job in ultimate privacy. Media gets information only when the deal is almost done.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Sky: Milan one step away from Brahim Diaz. Latest details. It can close tomorrow. He will arrive on loan with the right of redemption and counter-redemption in favor of Real.

The other negotiation for Bakayoko is also ahead.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We have brahim, noodle and shoe maker for chiesas position. Its probably comisso spewing bullshit

CDarius

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Why didnt we include a buy back on Locatelli..man i really liked him and i never understood why we let him go so easy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule