The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Daniele Longo @86_longo
The #Milan, in early January, he made an official request for #Vina : on loan + redemption dir. No of #Palmeiras

The victory, as protagonist, of the Libertadores has changed the evaluation: 18 million euros.

#Barcellona is #RealMadrid they are interested

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Only 2 players are currently injured - Diaz and Kjaer
Hakan and Ben can start against Crotone

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
********** on the AC Milan transfer market: "Thauvin's goal, but Otavio del Porto also comes out"

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Only 2 players are currently injured - Diaz and Kjaer
Hakan and Ben can start against Crotone

Dont jinx bro.

We're gonna escape the Crotone game with 4 long term injuries in the squad

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
His rejuvenation is one of the best things about this period at the club

Genuinely

So many wanted him gone in the summer and praying for Emerson/Aurier or whoever

Not proud to say I was one of them. Calabria completely turned it around.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Belotti is the perfect forward to take over from Ibra. Can both press and hold up the ball.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
belotti is not gonna win himself or Milan a B-d'Or is he... so no to belotti. You ppl want workaholics for every position... how abt few skillful ones.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The 10M earmarked for rat enterprises should be diverted to DC

You a Tonali denier? This cud be a lucky break for VS... ppl will stop piling on him and turn attention on you.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Dont jinx bro.

We're gonna escape the Crotone game with 4 long term injuries in the squad

Don't say that... :lol::(

I will blame any injury on you now, and your Commode Voodoo.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
belotti is not gonna win himself or Milan a B-d'Or is he... so no to belotti. You ppl want workaholics for every position... how abt few skillful ones.

We have enough skill throughout the squad. We need our forward line to be able to hold up the ball when needed (and Belotti is a master at this) and to press high. He's almost perfectly suited to the style of play we need. He's a leader, a professional and is a Milan fan.

I really hope Maldini is planning on using his contract situation as an opportunity to get him cheaply.

Also, who the hell cares about the balon d'or?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
According to several reports in Italy, Suning have rejected a ?750m bid from BC Partners to acquire a majority stake in Inter.

:lol::lol::lol:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We have enough skill throughout the squad. We need our forward line to be able to hold up the ball when needed (and Belotti is a master at this) and to press high. He's almost perfectly suited to the style of play we need. He's a leader, a professional and is a Milan fan.

I really hope Maldini is planning on using his contract situation as an opportunity to get him cheaply.

Also, who the hell cares about the balon d'or?

I do! Let me also inform you that I dont care much for players who are able to hold up the ball. We want proper footballers at Milan.

Like you ppl wanted Ibra to stand 30 yards away from goal and head the booted ball on to sum1... Ibra is a player who has enough ability (even at this age) to bring that ball down and smack into the net... he's not peter-fecking-crouch... guy is a proper footballer.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

They wanted like 900m of something for a majority share, not even a full buyout. How is that club worth anywhere close to 1 billion in its current state? :fp:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
They wanted like 900m of something for a majority share, not even a full buyout. How is that club worth anywhere close to 1 billion in its current state? :fp:

Donkey players, donkey management, donkey owners.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The President of Serie C side Novara has resigned after he was caught with an envelope containing ?200,000 cash that he was unable to explain

If we fecking stop getting pens :lol::lol::lol:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Like you ppl wanted Ibra to stand 30 yards away from goal and head the booted ball on to sum1...

Yes. Because we have a bunch of speed demons around him that can run into the second ball and burst into space.

Why limit our options in the way we attack? If we become predictable then teams can plan ways to stop us. If we have multiple ways to hurt the opposition then they don't know how to defend.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
belotti is not gonna win himself or Milan a B-d'Or is he.

Bruh, nobody gives a damn about the balon dor. Well maybe lil midgets from the north of 🇪🇸 ...outside of that...No one.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I believe our very own MilanMB corresponds with him regularly on social media and when I say corresponds I mean he DMs Maldini love letters and pictures he has drawn of him.

:love:

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bruh, nobody gives a damn about the balon dor. Well maybe lil midgets from the north of 🇪🇸 ...outside of that...No one.

Of course not... had C7 been on 6/7 Ballons himself then I'm sure you'd've cared greatly.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
i had forgotten my password, tried different combinations since january just to log in and tell you this
you are full of shit man, try visiting the toilet more
how a fan is pained that a player of a team he supports is massively improved, is something i can't understand.
Now argument it you pile of beans laiden excreter

+1

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
While German authorities have banned Liverpool from entering the country to play RB Leipzig, Lazio ought to be safe against Bayern Munich.

:lol::lol::lol:

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
If we fecking stop getting pens
c32811658c1f5b12496f71e42e427ef6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule