• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
^^

The hope derives from the reported divestment and disinterest from and in activities not approved by the Chinese government and Suning’s own financial problems. Reportedly. Inter are the last team I can think of in Europe for whom Chinese ownership continues and that also with a degree of success. Overall, the involvement has been disappointing and uncertain.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
I wouldn't put much hope in this. They've been cooking their books ever since the Chinese took over. They will just add another huge sponsor and sell some Primavera kids for 40-50 m capital gains and they will be fine. Not to mention that they will be seeded in pot 1 for next season's CL which will give them a huge chance to go to the KO phase which adds a lot of money too. Worst case for them is to sell 1 starter, but as you already saw Conte can work with anyone if he is a hard worker. The fucker will probably even turn Castillejo into a great player.

The only way to win the Scudetto next season is to have a massive mercato and hire a world class coach, otherwise they will win it again as Juventus are a mess and Allegri alone won't fix them.
This.
Our mgmt is like obey the rule and get fkd by ffp and figc.
What happen to inter point deduction for late wage payment?where is the hate and blocking when ccp oppress uyghur for human right violation, meanwhile saudi is getting rejected from killing kasoghi? Lol

Polotelli

Milan Legend
SAPL Moderator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maignan, Tomori, Kjaer, Theo, Bennacer, Leao, Giroud
Conte started the ladri domination, Conte finishes the ladri domination, makes sense. shame it could have been us.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Conte started the ladri domination, Conte finishes the ladri domination, makes sense. shame it could have been us.
Milan is about to win it with beautiful football, our last winning is allegri, not far from conte negative football.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
all the anti conte bitches... please show yourself

oh yeah I forgot. you guys are interista.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan is about to win it with beautiful football, our last winning is allegri, not far from conte negative football.

conte = negative football

16 penalties = beautiful football???

oh Lord please give me the confidence level of this 14 years old kid
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Well, you can say exactly the same about Pirlo :D

He went there and helped them start the cycle, now he returned and helped end it.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
looked at the table, nice

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Conte asked for 11M annual salary and that's it.

Instead, we choose to pay a cheap mediocre coach, and then a goalkeeper asked 12M annual contract :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I think a problem with Pioli is that he's already a relatively old/experienced coach, but he's only been at small/mediocre clubs (including the Inter stint) both as manager and player. Being the coach of Milan is a totally different animal and he has to evolve for it. It's not yet late for that, as he's not thaat old, but he needs to be aware and work on it. Needs to be more ballsy

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn't put much hope in this. They've been cooking their books ever since the Chinese took over. They will just add another huge sponsor and sell some Primavera kids for 40-50 m capital gains and they will be fine. Not to mention that they will be seeded in pot 1 for next season's CL which will give them a huge chance to go to the KO phase which adds a lot of money too. Worst case for them is to sell 1 starter, but as you already saw Conte can work with anyone if he is a hard worker. The fucker will probably even turn Castillejo into a great player.

The only way to win the Scudetto next season is to have a massive mercato and hire a world class coach, otherwise they will win it again as Juventus are a mess and Allegri alone won't fix them.

Suning has been injecting money and cooking the books to make it look like it is the clubs revenue. Now Inter is in financial trouble because the updated Chinese regulations stop companies like Suning from spending on stuff like football.

They need a new owner to get out of the financial mess.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Conte asked for 11M annual salary and that's it.

Instead, we choose to pay a cheap mediocre coach, and then a goalkeeper asked 12M annual contract :lol:

we're too much of a 'nice'/pussy-fied club it seems. for many years, and gets us nowhere..

Chelsea get a lot of hate, but they are fuckin good at running their club (for the most part) - being ruthless when necessary+ good recruitment decisions. we ought to take a leaf from their book

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Commode is getting ready for summer:

Step 1 - Pioli haters return (they have been pretty silent when we were doing great)
Step 2 - Conte fanboiz return

what's next?

Milan has CL DNA, where Conte sucks balls, while getting paid 11m. Rather go with Allegri than him (and I'm not a fan of Allegri)

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^

The hope derives from the reported divestment and disinterest from and in activities not approved by the Chinese government and Suning?s own financial problems. Reportedly. Inter are the last team I can think of in Europe for whom Chinese ownership continues and that also with a degree of success. Overall, the involvement has been disappointing and uncertain.

Yeah, you said it well - reportedly... Reportedly they are close to bankruptcy, reportedly Conte and Marotta have issues, reportedly they need to sell Lukaku, reportedly they haven't paid for Hakimi, reportedly they haven't paid Eriksen's agent, reportedly they missed all deadlines to pay the wages. Reportedly... and nothing is happening against them. They keep on building on top of their already strong team while being reportedly in a very bad state.

Here's something actually confirmed - they just won the Scudetto an hour ago and will likely win it next year too.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
How is the Serie A revenue (TV and such) distributed to the clubs? Are clubs from 6th to 17th paid the same, hence the argument "they have nothing to fight for"?

scarecrows

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How is the Serie A revenue (TV and such) distributed to the clubs? Are clubs from 6th to 17th paid the same, hence the argument "they have nothing to fight for"?

they earn more from the dodgy deals with Juve than with TV rights

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Way too early for udinese to take the lead, they will concede at least 1 goal

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I think a problem with Pioli is that he's already a relatively old/experienced coach, but he's only been at small/mediocre clubs (including the Inter stint) both as manager and player. Being the coach of Milan is a totally different animal and he has to evolve for it. It's not yet late for that, as he's not thaat old, but he needs to be aware and work on it. Needs to be more ballsy

Unfortunately I don?t think he can be any better than he is now. Look at serious coaches like Zidane. They alter their formation and style of play depending on the opponent. Zidane alternates a 3 man back line with a 4-3-3 with a 4-2-3-1 with a 4 man diamond midfield and so on. He does that all in reaction to the type of opposition he is facing.

We have been wiped out several times facing the 3-5-2/3-4-1-2. Pioli has no response or plan.

Every game he puts out the same 4-2-3-1 with the only variation being the LW join the striker and say it?s a 2 striker formation which isn?t even that much different because the LW is already the attacking winger. Every game he puts out the same formation regardless of whom we ply. It?s sickening

Last edited:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
On Pioli and Maldini, they’ve also done some good things. But there is something holding them from greatness, it’s like they are half on great things and half on mediocrity. Until they leave the mediocrity I’ll have my doubts in them.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, you said it well - reportedly... Reportedly they are close to bankruptcy, reportedly Conte and Marotta have issues, reportedly they need to sell Lukaku, reportedly they haven't paid for Hakimi, reportedly they haven't paid Eriksen's agent, reportedly they missed all deadlines to pay the wages. Reportedly... and nothing is happening against them. They keep on building on top of their already strong team while being reportedly in a very bad state.

Here's something actually confirmed - they just won the Scudetto an hour ago and will likely win it next year too.

Are you asking what I think? I never thought Inter would be punished for a variety of reasons.

I was just pointing out why people are still hoping they’re.

DeNiro

Milan Icon
Reaction score
On Pioli and Maldini, they?ve also done some good things. But there is something holding them from greatness, it?s like they are half on greatness and half on mediocrity. Until they leave the mediocrity I?ll have my doubts in them.

no doubt they have done some good things

just a few shit players to get rid off, and not repeating these type of signings

and we should aim higher when it comes to coaches. I still really want Sarri, even if we make top 4, shit even spaletti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule