The Rumour Commode XXXII: Raw Dog Era

Get rid of the poll?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oedipus

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I still dont get the hate forBaka. When he was here, he was one of the best midfielders in the league..

VillaiN

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Locatelli 35m + (3m gross wage * 5 years) = 50
Bakayoko 15m + (7m gross wage * 5 years) = 50

After 5 years, Locatelli will be on his peak, Bakayoko an old unsellable cunt.

Just saying

Loca s asking 6M gross + bonuses.
And baka wont be on 5 years.

And where d loca play, instead of benny? According to some here benny s wc and his injuries are unlucky.

We need player for rotation in mid, priorities re am and rw.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Loca s asking 6M gross + bonuses.
And baka wont be on 5 years.

And where d loca play, instead of benny? According to some here benny s wc and his injuries are unlucky.

We need player for rotation in mid, priorities re am and rw.

Loca would take Kebab's place and start the transition to 4-3-3

Brahim to RW, all priorities solved :o

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
AC MILAN AND SNAIPAY RENEW THEIR PARTNERSHIP

The Rossoneri Club and Snaitech's platform for payment services together to spread the positive values of sports. AC Milan is delighted to announce the renewal of its partnership with SnaiPay, the Snaitech platform for top-up and payment services.

With a solid partnership behind them, the two brands have now further extended a collaboration that saw them engaged in actions to spread the positive values of sports and sports culture.

The renewal with AC Milan allows SnaiPay, with its network of about 70 partner companies and 6,500 points of sale in Italy, to strengthen their link with the world of sports. As part of the new deal, the Rossoneri will be offering exposure to the Snaitech platform for payment services at the San Siro Stadium, with SnaiPay also planning a series of marketing activities that will be unveiled throughout the season.

Casper Stylsvig, AC Milan Chief Revenue Officer:
"We are very proud to continue this journey with SnaiPay in the name of the passion for sports and for the Rossoneri colours, but also of social responsibility and sports culture, which are two values shared by both brands."

Fabio Schiavolin, CEO at Snaitech:
"I am very proud to tie the SnaiPay brand to a Club that for its history and tradition represents an excellence in international football and in the city of Milan. With AC Milan, we share the values of sport as a moment of passion and inclusion, which drive us every day in our working life and lead the most glorious football clubs in the world."

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Are we talking De Paul experienced? Or are we talking James experienced?

If we're talking James/Ilicic (please God no)

Serie A experience, "YES"

Champions League experience "please God no"

:proud::proud::proud:

I dunno, I never loved Kaka

tenor.gif

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
milan fans who dont love kaka are not real milan fans.
triggered

im sorry

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I have this unpopular opinion, and... Kaka was pretty skilled, but... maybe he was really dependent on his pace?

I dunno, I never loved Kaka, but I always appreciated him? Like I was thankful for what he did, I was happy how much he helped us, but I never... I dunno man I never loved him like I loved Nesta or Maldini. I had this feeling even before he left.

If anything was deserving of a 6 month ban it's this utterly HARAM opinion :o

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
You don't mix transfer budget with salary

It's coming from a different pocket, run by different division.
One is opex, one is Capex.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Ricardo "I belong to $$$" Kaka :proud:

one hell of a player though.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Kaka never wanted to be sold though, he was sold because his wages were high and he requested more and more every two-three years. But the way things were going, he was never going to stay since Berlusconi had decided to throw the club in the toilet.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Ricardo "I belong to $$$" Kaka :proud:

True enough.

Kaka never wanted to be sold though, he was sold because his wages were high and he requested more and more every two-three years. But the way things were going, he was never going to stay since Berlusconi had decided to throw the club in the toilet.

Also true.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roy D. @roydsport
Survey of the #Milan for Patrick van #Aanholt . Player Flag of Netherlands is an opportunity on a free transfer to reinforce the left wing (Vice Theo). #Inter is interested in the player.

Mario Suma last summer in one of his many podcasts during lockdown where he talked about many things going on behind the curtains no one has ever heared of also talked about the Kaka situation.

He said that MilanLab pretty soon realized that Kakas knees were a mess and that most sadly we had already seen the best of Kaka and that from there onwards it was only going downhill with him.

Hence why we tried to sell him to City as long as we could ask crazy money for him. In the end, as you said, it was Kaka to block the transfer because he absolutely didn't want to leave Milan.

Then, 6 months later (or so, don't remember it anymore), when Real knocked on the door - the Galacticos Real Madrid, mind you, not the new rich boy in town that City was back then - pressure from both agent and B&G got too high and so we sold him, for good money, eventhough the sum wasn't quite as high anymore as what City offered prior to Real.

Anyway, in hindsight it was a good deal for us, and as MilanLab predicted, Kakas knees were fucked and he never became the player again that won ballon d'or and single handedly carried us to CL trophy. From all the great many wrong calls I blame B&G, this one might be the one I agree with.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
How do we not give this guy a lifetime RnB contract?

This has to be the most ridiculous post match celebration in the banter era

231249235-d0866995-a304-417b-b369-0fb81b3cac90.jpg

Bakas face :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bakayoko will be here for Meite money with slightly higher salaries.

:lol:, Locatelli is not about to accept 1.5m a year if he goes to Juventus, thst would be very stupid of him and his agent

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I don't see Baka earning less than 3.5m net.

I don't see Loca on 1.5 net either, but currently he's on 0.7 so at least i can dream :cry:
He?s not gonna move to get paid only 1.5 when English teams want him, and when players like Hakan are on 5+.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
I still dont get the hate forBaka. When he was here, he was one of the best midfielders in the league..
Wild does not like him, and Wild has a lot of influence in this forum :lol:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I think people's rightful concerns on Baka that he was great at Monaco, a huge flop at Chelsea and then only really stood out again when he was here after a poor first couple games. Granted, he was our standout midfielder and one of the best in Serie A that year. But then when he went back to Monaco on loan and Napoli he wasn't great. It's a gamble if the cost and salary is high. Do we get the Bakayoko we know he can be? Or the one who is mediocre and should just all-in for someone like Kamara instead?

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Kaka was the best attacking player we had since gulit and van basten. All the others were no where near him imo. At his best he was unplayable and imo up there with CR7 and ,Messi. It was just that he was Brazilian and as we know Brazilian players have short peaks in their careers,ie Ronaldino

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
i only see bakayoko working as an anchor, dont see him in 4231

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka was the best attacking player we had since gulit and van basten. All the others were no where near him imo. At his best he was unplayable and imo up there with CR7. It was just that he was Brazilian and as we know Brazilian players have short peaks in their careers,ie Ronaldino

True.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mediaset: Chelsea renews with Bakayoko and want ?40M for his sale.

:lol::lol::lol: Paolo is a good guy with a good heart... he's no match for Marina Granovskaias of the world.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

If you go to Casa Milan, you will see that a big section is dedicated to Kaka and an even bigger section is dedicated to Sheva.

The club considers these players Milan legends. And most of the fans consider them Milan legends.

And forum posts ain't gonna change that.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Mediaset: Chelsea renews with Bakayoko and want ?40M for his sale.

I'm not upset tho
I think I will be immune to any disappointment during this transfer window. Nothing hurts more than Donna & Hakan.

[to any FIF member, it's not because I miss them, but more to the feeling of betrayal]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule