The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
On the other hand, have you seen the women in St Petersburg? Maldini better have a slideshow ready of Italy's finest

:lol::lol::lol:

Maldini to Vlasic: "We can import the best women from St. Petersburg to Milan if you come."

Done deal, no?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
I want Kamada and Kamara, and to hear the commentators say the wrong name every time for my own amusement.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
AC Milan versus Modena Saturday 5pm CET.

Probable Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Tatarusanu; Gabbia, Tomori, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Bennacer, Tonali; Castillejo, Krunic, Maldini; Leao.

It must also be noted that Ballo-Toure and Brahim Diaz will be available and will almost surely feature during the game.

Will be nice to see BT's debut for us. And, Diaz back again. We'll have a not so bad second half squad with those two + Hauge and Pobega.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I want Samuel Kalu, Bordeaux player, so they’ll say the wrong name with Kalulu.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
AC Milan versus Modena Saturday 5pm CET.

Probable Milan XI (4-2-3-1): Tatarusanu; Gabbia, Tomori, Romagnoli, Hernandez; Bennacer, Tonali; Castillejo, Krunic, Maldini; Leao.

It must also be noted that Ballo-Toure and Brahim Diaz will be available and will almost surely feature during the game.

Will be nice to see BT's debut for us. And, Diaz back again. We'll have a not so bad second half squad with those two + Hauge and Pobega.
4 atb with 3 cbs?

Lineup looks like it's going to be a 3-5-2

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
81e39cd0ef69e50f811e5833e3f9abc9.jpg

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So, a 25 yo nobody from Japan is now regarded as a star and costs 30 m. Yeah, sure

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
We can as well say “Vlasic, a 23 year old Russian league nobody is now regarded as a star”

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Ah yes, its not deadly argument .
Lets deregulate and allow tobacco companies to resume advertisements cause its not deadly enough. Lets deregulate the alcohol companies cause why not, its not like people die due to alcohol. Lets allow cars to no longer be required to have seatbelts cause car accidents are not deadly enough. Lets stop regulating the type of engines which can be used in cars or to make electricity cause fuck global warming and the harm it is brining around the globe as its not deadly enough for some people. People who use the its not deadly argument should stop drinking clean water.

USA did not have measles but anti vax people allowed it to come back, ffs. The selfishness and lack of humanity of some people is mind boggling to me.

Edit: I really don't want to talk about this here but people who defend not vaccinating makes me sick and forces me to talk about this.

Yeah but how do you really feel about vaccines tho :conf:
I'm kinda getting a vibe that you think they can be useful

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
Is Antonio Bananos first name really Antonio?

Last edited:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
The classic discussion about Covid: "what about my father who is sick with diabetes?" I mean, the logic in these people...so because your father and some other relatives of yours wanted to abuse their body their whole lives because they were ignorant about health and what foods are good and what foods are bad and because they had poor self control and lack of discipline...now me, a healthy person who tries to live as healthy as possible and hasn't gotten sick with anything in about 10 years, have to stay locked down in the house, possibly lose money and get stressed out?

This is the problem. And if you say these Covid restrictions are a joke and the governments are taking more and more power together with the media, they say two things: you're selfish (no, you're selfish mf) and you're a conspiracy theorist. I say you're selfish because you want the world to pander to you and your self inflicted medical conditions and that's about it

This is a bizarro world we live in
The level of lunacy in thia forum sometimes astonishes me

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vlasic to Zenith makes zero sense. I highly doubt he would even consider going there, unless we give up on him.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm sure others have mentioned it, but that formation, when we are attacking, looks like this:

---------striker
-----------------CAM[floats]
Theo--"LW"----Kes/Ben----RW
------------Ben/Kes
-----CB------CB--------RB

One of the CMs covers on the left, whereas the LW tucks in to provide defensive cover for Theo.

The low-block is something we are going to have to deal with, and since we don't play on the counter, even against small teams, like Inter, we have to have some ultra-attacking formation. However, this seems to be when we don't have the long-ball route of Ibra or Giroud available.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
It's just great to have Theo. His trademark ability to force the ball into a numerically superior phase is as certain as possible. Game defining abilities are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule