The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
I dont have an issue with Ilicic and Saelemaekers but I hope that also confirms we get a proper AM - For RW that actually makes sense (two different styled players and one with quality) and is an upgrade.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ok ya Bayern is up to no good

6347b1de7761b4fa783605051cc903ea.jpg

can we get these doctors to Milan

Theo been looking a little pudgy lately

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How can PSG give Neymar ?30M per season, while paying ?60M for Hakimi and ?75M in pre-tax wages to Messi, Donnarumma, Wijnaldum, and Ramos, and even *think* about re-signing Mbappe in the same year it's expected to lose ?204M in revenue? UEFA, just end the charade.

Football is for the fans. :lol: :fp:

Brits were the most adamant about this. Like that loser kalac#16 :lol:

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@leaf,

Who?s ?woke? here? :lol: I haven?t really paid attention

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
How can PSG give Neymar ?30M per season, while paying ?60M for Hakimi and ?75M in pre-tax wages to Messi, Donnarumma, Wijnaldum, and Ramos, and even *think* about re-signing Mbappe in the same year it's expected to lose ?204M in revenue? UEFA, just end the charade.

I'm no expert on this but to be able to spend you have to have high revenue and/or sponsors that pay. I PSG case the owner is basically the sponsor.

If anyone knows more about this please share.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Berardi & dream in the same sentence ?
I never wanted Ilicic but he is way more better than fucking Berardi.

This silly Berardi hate of yours.

You deserve llicic.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'm no expert on this but to be able to spend you have to have high revenue and/or sponsors that pay. I PSG case the owner is basically the sponsor.

The problem is when you pretend like this isn?t true and set a set of rules for other teams.

The current system is broken, it?s only a matter of time before clubs try for another Super League.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane

The SL has to make a come back one way or the other right?

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
PSG are gonna be fun to use in Fifa tho

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Yes. FFP is not a spending cap. You have to prove you won't go on massive debt after a few seasons. Like, if you have a realistic expectation of increased revenue for the next few years the club can spend now.

Also, sometimes the punishment is worth. It's only bans at extreme cases (like the mess Milan was after Yonghong Li). PSG has been punished twice by the FFP. One summer they had to sell 60M and couldn't buy anyone to balance the books. Maybe they think this summer has so many players in the market is worth a sacrifice.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
The SL has to make a come back one way or the other right?

The SL would only temporarily solve it. It forwards the problem that clubs cannot manage themselves financially. They'll all be in the same mess if they don't change their approach.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Nope , because i didnt mention that i have a swallower in my life.
Honestly am dead serious in that post.

Ok :D

I dunno man. I got two black daughters and I don't want them to turn into the douchebags the mainstream media wants them to be. I don't want them to read Samurai X and wonder where are the black lgbtq muslim samurai are etc.

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
Variable Salary cap, depending on the total transfer money spent of the year before would fix a lot of problems but agents and players will never accept it.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

They can always give Messi a lower salary and make it up by giving him a sponsorship by Qatar Foundation or Qatar Airways or even by Valentino ( also owned by Qatar! ).

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
@leaf,

Who?s ?woke? here? :lol: I haven?t really paid attention

woke is spreading everywhere. Most of us, including MuH fReEzE pEaCh autists like myself have some of it. I mean...really woke i.e. "Awake to how fucked up the world is" is fine. Don't be another bigoted polluting asshole sure that's called being a decent human being.

But little by little things are becoming Haram.

First we couldn't say the "F-word"
Then you can't say the "R-word", no matter how much :mb: makes this a necessity.
Then you can't say the "N-word"
Then other words and terms got banned.

And I get it, you want ppl to behave and be decent / respectful.
But there's always the flip side to it where you can effectively silence valid criticism.

Part of it is us all trying to be decent and respectful and not being the asshats we're famous for being :D:lol::proud:
But part of it is....this is a text forum to speak your opinions and it's the diversity of thought that's most important for growth and progress :)

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
I wish this is 2023/24. Coz in 2023 Daniel Maldini will be Milan no.10 and killing it.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rudy Galetti @RudyGaletti
Kun #Aguero wants to terminate his contract with #Barcelona: the former #ManchesterCity player had chosen the Blue circleRed circle just to play with #Messi

:lol:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Some fb milan fans pages say some offers arrived per Samu but he refused coz the sallary is lower then in Milan

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Orwellian fuckery is actually the demise of our societies.

When your fucking fee-feez are so tender that you gotta remove Voldemort from Home Alone. When you need to BAN Dr. Seuss because MuH rAyCiZmZ....when you make it a crime to criticize any fucking non-white person for any reason ever *cough*cough*Simone Biles*cough ( :o )

What you do...

....is that you WEAKEN society itself. The people who truly profit from this aren't the blue haired, multi gendered tumbler addicts....it's the genuine Authoritarian Scumbags in charge of nations. They use these very fucking useful idiots to entrench their own power. Don't agree with the jab? Well you must be a conspiracy theorist spouting Nazi who wants genocide of ppl of colour. Don't agree with X? racist/sexist/islamophobe etc.

The funny thing is that this is a strategy that has always been used by authoritarians in religious dictatorships.....but now that faux tolerance has become a religion in and of itself, the supposedly liberal western nations and multi-national corporations are getting in on the act.

You think Raytheon gives a fuck about black lives? But they will clutch all of their pearls when some Rando uses the N-word right before their equipment rains hellfire down on an African nation :proud:

What the SJW's and woke cultists have done is they have created the impression that there are actually more Nazi's and bigots out there....Nazi's everywhere under ever rock and in the line behind you at WalMart :cry:

They have also given the authoritarians a tool to beat you over the head with if you dare protest. Now everyone has to act all fake not only in social media but irl because you never know when some woke bitch is filming you and calling you a white supremacist as you just live your life the best way you know how.

culture is downstream from politics. And the culture of woke is consuming and destroying everything in its path. I was fine when y'all took over most of academia but now y'all are moving in on science and history.

So now kids are going to watch TV and see Black Vikings and a Black Anne Boleyin....and if you DAR E say "hey this isn't right" You're automagically a Nazi. So if you can alter the past, you can control the future. And this is exactly what the powers that be are doing. Literally changing the meanings of words. and we get:

....and the American Medical Association wants to remove sex as a legal designation from birth certificates.....because why not? :max:

tl;dr yes. You fuckers are ruining the world with your soy lattes and problematic glasses. Pls go away

I agree that "woke" has gone a little too far and it's absolutely ridiculous to cast a black person as a Viking but Hollywood casting has always been laughable and confusing. Benedict Cumberbatch playing an Indian "Khan Noonien Singh" in Star Trek, Russell Crowe playing Noah or a non-asian playing Goku from Dragonball is just as bad. What we're seeing now is them compensating for decades upon decades of terrible casting choices. Two wrongs don't make a right. "Woke" or "Not woke", their casting has always been inaccurate.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Some fb milan fans pages say some offers arrived per Samu but he refused coz the sallary is lower then in Milan

He?s not good enough to be chased by bigger clubs and all the smaller clubs all but certain won?t pay him like we do.

We probably stuck with him. So I am just hoping a good player at cam now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule