The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZBoban

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I like that Tonali seems like he's a lot more comfortable. How long did it Hakan to score from free kick?? He must of gone 0 for 200 before scoring one lol.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Faivre and corona.
Maldini redeem urself please

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Btw, it seems that Brest is close to sign one guy from Angers... guess what, he's RW. :o

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Our squad is growing up before our eyes :)

This > big mercenary signings
100%. We are a couple of siginings for being super competitive on all fronts. This team will grow because we have talents who are not at their prime even. We just need some depth at cam and RW.
Tonali, Diaz,leao,sael,.kessie Benna,tommori,Theo,Calabria can become top 5 players for their positions eventually. We back ladies and gentlemen.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Btw, it seems that Brest is close to sign one guy from Angers... guess what, he's RW. :o

Great news. Faivre gives us options at AM and RW. :thumbsup:

Let's hope it happens. Him and Bakayoko at a minimum are what we need. Anything more is positive (and perhaps also needed) but won't happen if Samu stays.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Deep in the colds of Mother Russia, a gentleman called Ralf Rangnick is on his knees, crying helplessly. Suddenly he hears a knock on his door followed by a gloomy whisper, "I'm here... Let me in....". After wiping the tears on his face with a kerchief once gifted by an acquaintance, Zvonimir, he opens the door. There it is, standing in front of him, the man he has longed for a long, long time. With a crackly voice, he seeks for confirmation, "V-Vulture?".

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Deep in the colds of Mother Russia, a gentleman called Ralf Rangnick is on his knees, crying helplessly. Suddenly he hears a knock on his door followed by a gloomy whisper, "I'm here... Let me in....". After wiping the tears on his face with a kerchief once gifted by an acquaintance, Zvonimir, he opens the door. There it is, standing in front of him, the man he has longed for a long, long time. With a crackly voice, he seeks for confirmation, "V-Vulture?".

Lolololol

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

:lol::lol::lol:

More. Please.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
makes sense now, a normal person wouldn't get such a hard on for Hakan... probably jerks off to those inverted ears

vZ9weA.gif

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What a fucking pleasure to watch this squad.

Of course, we need a few pieces to conquer the world, but we are legitimately good again.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The fact that we are two quality players away from being the best team in serie a.
Elliot open your wallet ffs

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
What a fucking pleasure to watch this squad.

Of course, we need a few pieces to conquer the world, but we are legitimately good again.

+ 10?. It?s a process? but it?s already at a very enjoyable stage.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The fact that we are two quality players away from being the best team in serie a.
Elliot open your wallet ffs

Elliott has gotten us to THAT point, so be patient and it will happen.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
If Faivre can play RW I would rather we sign James for cam as Diaz can handle the position and James can rotate wit him. This team is very good. All our players needed was depth and that natural improvement.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I didnt like Florenzi this match tho

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
If Faivre can play RW I would rather we sign James for cam as Diaz can handle the position and James can rotate wit him. This team is very good. All our players needed was depth and that natural improvement.

faivre is both..actually he's more of an am than rw

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule