The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
Jorginho need gtfo asap from pk spot, berardi should ve no.1.

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
shit promotion of serieA, outdated half empty stadiums, unknown players on the pitch (but it shouldnt be a problem), slow and defensive football (in trash way) in the past 10 years, small amount of cams and replays angles, transmissions with not great commentators (english quality)

last 7-8 years when inter and milan became irrelevant in serieA made italian league trash - only 7uve could play in ucl and keep player with intention to grow - other with good moments like napoli, roma with rudi.G or lazio are not the clubs that will create anything in long term.
Agreed
Also its a defensive leauge but most goals scored out if any leauge...shit defenders
Serie a make pioli look like guardiola
Serie a will always be the best leauge imo but italy took care of it so badly

Btw does anyone know where mo ihattaren is 🤣

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
Best serie a defenders

Kjaer (played for fehnerbahce in his prime)
Tomori
De ligt (im a fan but still)
Skriniar
100 year old chiellini
Bonucci
Romaslowly
Kalidou only good player and maybe im forgrtting some1

The list speaks for itself
Im sure i can score a goal or two in serie a

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Best serie a defenders

Kjaer (played for fehnerbahce in his prime)
Tomori
De ligt (im a fan but still)
Skriniar
100 year old chiellini
Bonucci
Romaslowly
Kalidou only good player and maybe im forgrtting some1

The list speaks for itself
Im sure i can score a goal or two in serie a
all on that list are still better than that fridge maguire

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I'm happy that the structure of the league is a disaster.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
How did Tonali do in the NT?
Great. Connected well with teammates and pushed forward effectively.
If only the ones in front of him had their shooting boots on...

By the way, seems Merda's last hope in PIF fell through as well.

So how the hell are they gonna pay their half of the stadium again?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Brk you (as well as Samaldinho and alo88) always make me feel even better about my love for Milan because you bring in reasoning for why we are so good as we are (that it's almost impossible) while myself is almost all emotional when it comes to the club. I thank you for bringing balance to me. We are fucking AMAZING MILAN
Cheers Bro, this club is beyond amazing and the future has still the best to come for us . We're in such a good position atm it's crazy. I'm an optimist by nature but two years ago even I didn't dare to dream how dramatically fast this club was going to improve and how bright the future was going to look.

Maldini, Massara, Pioli, Gazidis, Moncada... They really have created something very special. But first and foremost, a family. That's where we draw our strength from. That's what the likes of Inter or Juve are direly missing. Because that's what's the most difficult to create. And you certainly ain't gonna create that with the Hakans and Dollarummas of this world.

Mind you, the strength of this club, its management and its property is so great it even let a generational talent walk for free without shredding a tear. That's what's separates us from the rest. That's a big club statement. Not taking leech loans and stocking up capitals to cover the huge ass holes in the books, clinging your hopes on a SL that might not even going to happen.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I gotta admit am starting to be unable to watch games outside the craziness of some of our players.
Any game without MM , Theo , Kjaer , Tomo , Rebic , Leao & Ibra is so fuckin boring.

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Milan was always a different level of all the clubs in Italy and always will be. Its only the dark banter era that put a bih ofvthe shadow on the club in there super modern media times where every event in pumped. Milan is class above.

This team is only at the beginning. I dont want to speaknof the scudetto and the table is worth something lets say from january on... but we are improving and maturing.

Technicaly speaking Im sorry Kessie us leaving coz I think he is sometimes holding our hole mid, but everyone can be replaced.

We are 2, 3 precise signings away from being a top team + some experience which will arrive. If Moncada can find few more players of top level like Theo, Benna, Sandro... this team might be something really good.

Later I will try to write more about our tactical game and how I see it. Cheers guyz.

Benz_1803

classic 1994
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan legendary
shit promotion of serieA, outdated half empty stadiums, unknown players on the pitch (but it shouldnt be a problem), slow and defensive football (in trash way) in the past 10 years, small amount of cams and replays angles, transmissions with not great commentators (english quality)

last 7-8 years when inter and milan became irrelevant in serieA made italian league trash - only 7uve could play in ucl and keep player with intention to grow - other with good moments like napoli, roma with rudi.G or lazio are not the clubs that will create anything in long term.
How about biggest Football market are south east asia, china, midle east, but they play most of games on sleeping time there, unlike EPL.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope Sheva turns into the next Klopp so we can put an end to this nonsense
tenor.gif

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
krunic will have something 150 appearances by the time shevchenko will be milan allenatore, krunic the well-respected and regarded senatore

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
ppl here talking about new stadium by 2027...how proudy can you be to assume you will live until that far fetched year in the future is reached

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Don't get too excited with Sheva.If he's doing well with Genoa,he might become a Chelsea coach after that since he has very good personal relationship with Abramovic 🤣🤣🤣🤣...

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Does the growth decree tax break affect a player through the entirety of his contract, or only the first two years?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Does the growth decree tax break affect a player through the entirety of his contract, or only the first two years?
Whole contract but only if he stays at least 2 years. That's why merda sold Lukaku in mid August and not in July.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
How about biggest Football market are south east asia, china, midle east, but they play most of games on sleeping time there, unlike EPL.
you tell me
time diff is what? -6?-8? so you have to play the game between 12-16 CET.
but im not sure if anyone would be happy about top game in May's sun at 15 between milan-7uve :IbraH:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whole contract but only if he stays at least 2 years. That's why merda sold Lukaku in mid August and not in July.
So for the rest of their stay at Milan players like Theo, Ibra, Leao, etc will all pay much less in taxes than players that are bought from Italian clubs? This is huge, I always thought they'd just pay less during the first two years then it reverts back to normal.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So for the rest of their stay at Milan players like Theo, Ibra, Leao, etc will all pay much less in taxes than players that are bought from Italian clubs? This is huge, I always thought they'd just pay less during the first two years then it reverts back to normal.
No, it's not temporary. The whole idea was to give good conditions to well educated italians earning a lot of money to return to Italy and work there instead of the USA for example. Football just benefits from this.

That's why signing Kamara for peanuts and 3 m wages makes 1000 times more sense than agreeing to Fraudessié inadequate requests.

Taxation with growth decree is 35%, without it is 80%.

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali

Do you guys think Renato is the good replacement for Kessie? Who is the best pairing for him? For me both Benna-Renato or Tonali-Renato combo is looking too offensive.. Who will play like CDM in the midfield?
He is also quite injury prone right? I have to admit that his YouTube compilations looks great though..

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
sanches would be an upgrade on benna position, not sure if he can and like to play more defensive role but maybe he would be ok with milan approach where 2 of cm pretty much can and switch in defending more more advance position.
he is like tonali and can do everything as midfielder (and this is what we should look for if we want to play open and offensive football - all players should be good on defending-transition -basic playmaking - not bakas type of players or slow decision making like kessie)

problem sanches has pretty much injuries each season - sometimes shorter sometimes longer, he is pretty much entering his prime ... summer 23' his contract ends.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
No, it's not temporary. The whole idea was to give good conditions to well educated italians earning a lot of money to return to Italy and work there instead of the USA for example. Football just benefits from this.

That's why signing Kamara for peanuts and 3 m wages makes 1000 times more sense than agreeing to Fraudessié inadequate requests.

Taxation with growth decree is 35%, without it is 80%.
Does Bennacer benefit from it, or did he come to Italy too early?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule