The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
but but we need foddermaekers for bAlAnCe. if this little shit starts another game...:fp:

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Hauge's dad is ready for JP's return next season:

Always posting about Milan :love:

Given all the training injuries, we could definitely have used another attacking option.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That's why I've been talking for months that we need to upgrade Pioli. Nothing against him but he is the transitional coach you get when you play like shit. That's it. And he did a great job. But we will never win anything with him.

How do you guys turn on the coach so quick?

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Also, enough Grintamaekers .. what a shit starter

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
But not Inter? They did the exact same with Primavera players.
Inter's financial fraud wasn't in the players, but in those Chinese sponsor deals.
But alas those are harder to detect and investigate in football than transfers.

They'll get away with it, but it won't do them much good since they're still 1B in debt.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
That Baka pass fucked us .. could have gone differently.. thats why u dont mess with the lineup u fucking moron

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Another problem with Leao is that every opponent coach will pay special attention to him because he's literally only player in this team who is capable to create something. He has to work twice as hard as his colleagues on the opposite side.

It's not easy when you have completely useless right side + Diaz who is not the same player anymore. In these circumstances, it's easy to neutralize Theo/Leao which turns us into a harmless team who can't create a shit.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
This was a response to samaldino and BrK posts from yesterday.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Diaz is too weak.. too slow and he can’t shoot.. good mentality but he lacks a lot .. can’t be our AM

Gulagprisoner

yungfredduccini
Reaction score
agreed-pirates.gif
5vtr1p.jpg

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Two poor games in row and far too many goals conceded. There will inevitably be a dip in form but it is happening at the worst possible time.

Hopefully collectively they can regroup and get things back on track.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Kalulu is giving Calabria a run for he’s money for starter position and Pioli is like let me start Florenzi bro. Against Sassuolo, after some other heavy rotation. Pioli got what he deserved, in all honesty this reeks of arrogance on he’s part, or underestimating Sassuolo, neither is good in my opinion.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From now on play best team available. I don't believe Kalulu, Tonali and Kessie needed rest so much

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
For the Genoa match, maybe Pioli should try Messias from the start.
Tomori and Kjaer partnership needs to be the constant with Mike behind them.
If Diaz is tired, try Krunic.
Tonali-Bakayoko needs to be tested soon, or they won't build enough chemistry for when Kessie and Bennacer are at AFCON.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
From now on play best team available. I don't believe Kalulu, Tonali and Kessie needed rest so much
Especially with the fact that Kalulu hasn’t had that much game time to begin with. Heavy rotation with other players. So I don’t see why he needed rest today.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How do you guys turn on the coach so quick?
I was against his initial appointment. I was all in for Rangnick. I was for a coach change even when we finished 2nd a few months ago. Yeah, I turned on the coach so quick...

acmilano84

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
For the Genoa match, maybe Pioli should try Messias from the start.
Tomori and Kjaer partnership needs to be the constant with Mike behind them.
If Diaz is tired, try Krunic.
Tonali-Bakayoko needs to be tested soon, or they won't build enough chemistry for when Kessie and Bennacer are at AFCON.
No more test on Bakayoko. He can only play to fill minutes. Never consider him as an option of starter or you will regret

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
And Leao...I'm still not on the level to want him to go, but it's already his 3rd season and his weak fighting spirit is still there. Even Ibra can't fix that.
He's exhausted and/or hurt. I suspect he is hurt, there's no way if he just cramped up that Pioli wouldn't use him against Atletico.

He probably got a minor strain, but because he's so young, he was able to come back quick. If Rebic was healthy, I imagine he would have stayed in the bench.
That's why I've been talking for months that we need to upgrade Pioli. Nothing against him but he is the transitional coach you get when you play like shit. That's it. And he did a great job. But we will never win anything with him.
giphy.webp

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
:ibralol:

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This was a response to samaldino and BrK posts from yesterday.
Weird that me being supportive of my team, in an annoying way sure, annoys you.

Fuck it, blah blah, Man Utd sucks joke here.

Also can't believe you're coming after me when I've given you 70 excuses on here, what the hell man?

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I was against his initial appointment. I was all in for Rangnick. I was for a coach change even when we finished 2nd a few months ago. Yeah, I turned on the coach so quick...

It's very tough to win anything with this squad. They just aren't there yet. Few additions are missing to make us a Serie A contender each year. And Pioli is doing an excellent job with them. Regular CL qualification is the most important goal for this club.

ShevaNo7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Maldini, Boban, Weah, Sheva, Kaka, Rui Costa, Nesta, Zizou
If only we had got Ralf we’d be on course for 2nd consecutive scudetto by now

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
Pioli underestimated Sassuolo too much. We should have started with Tonali/Kessie or at least Bennacer/Kessie if Tonali was a bit exhausted. Tomori is hugely missed and I’m not sure whether Big Mike is ready yet. He’s rusty and it shows. Romagnoli had a horror show today and clearly proves why he isn’t a starter. I still think we need him for depth but we are really suffering when it comes to RW/AM. Diaz form is worrying and Saele just doesn’t cut it, he’s been horrible since the contract renewal. We need someone better and I hope January sorts that out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule