The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, Sheva failing at Chelsea, and us winning the CL right after, makes me sort of pity him, to be honest.

I oddly respect MB's steadfast rejection of Sheva, even though I don't share in it.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Not gonna lie, Sheva failing at Chelsea, and us winning the CL right after, makes me sort of pity him, to be honest.

I oddly respect MB's steadfast rejection of Sheva, even though I don't share in it.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it.
I respect it too on the face of it, but not the childishness. Endlessly posting a pic of him kissing the stomach of his Chelsea shirt, a normal celebration for him, and also omitting his entire storyline with Chelsea. What was the context of that celebration?

I was crushed at 16 when Sheva left at the height of our powers, but I've never stopped loving him for all the moments he gave us. Loved when he dominated the Euros in his 30s for Ukraine. Just a player you loved to see, everything was in sync for football.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think that's true, yes, along with the fact at 40 y/o we shouldn't expect him to play nearly 90 minutes every game but with OG, Pellegri, and also Rebic injured for that period, he had to. He had no proper rest for a while, on top of the injuries we've had, so I wouldn't say it's fair to say he's the reason we play worse and get less PPG with him.
Yes good points there also with him being overloaded whilst being older this year

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nazio fans want Acerbi out. Maybe get him for close to free and use money to get cam

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I respect it too on the face of it, but not the childishness. Endlessly posting a pic of him kissing the stomach of his Chelsea shirt, a normal celebration for him, and also omitting his entire storyline with Chelsea. What was the context of that celebration?

I was crushed at 16 when Sheva left at the height of our powers, but I've never stopped loving him for all the moments he gave us. Loved when he dominated the Euros in his 30s for Ukraine. Just a player you loved to see, everything was in sync for football.
It was his first goal, he kissed the shirt immediately and I remember him apologizing.

Winning the CL after he left made everything better. Maybe that's why I am more standoffish with Kaka than Sheva.

Though, the fact both dipped so dramatically after leaving Milan, really lessened the blow.

I was afraid we would keep selling until Ibra came, and I thought we were back, boy. I mark Sheva's sale as the beginning of our decline.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score

The context of that celebration? :lol: are all Norwegians like this? no wonder why we have so many jokes about you.

The context was that he scored a goal for Chelsea, the club he forced a move to, and then he kissed the shirt of the club he forced a move too.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nazio fans want Acerbi out. Maybe get him for close to free and use money to get cam
15552582901046.jpg

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hi guys I'm just skiing at the minute, checking in as I'm having a little break, don't have time to check Twitter feed argh cuz Ive been so horribly busy skiing... I missed like four days but id like an update on -

Stadium development
How badly we need a RW
Isn't Krune just too elegant in the way he handles a calcio pallone - what's he up to these Xmas holidays?
Kessie renewal

Need it quick cuz I'm back off to skiing guys haha!

Where you skiing at brother?

Updates:
- The design we picked is the Populous one that's 65,000 and should be ready in 2027.

maxresdefault-4.jpg

- No news on any RWs
- Kessie is still being a bitch and not renewing, latest news saying there's a big distance between both parties

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The context of that celebration? :lol: are all Norwegians like this? no wonder why we have so many jokes about you.

The context was that he scored a goal for Chelsea, the club he forced a move to, and then he kissed the shirt of the club he forced a move too.

All the jokes I grew up with had the Swedes as the dumbfucks, and this is perfectly in line. The context is given and as Sam said he even fucking apologized :lol:

Bitterness is a medal whos backside is 360 degrees. You're not even 40, and this bitterness is old folks home material.

No one here loves that he kissed the shirt, no one here thinks he's Maldini or Costacurta. He's a Ukranian phenomenon with a legendary Milan career, and he still supports us. If he's such a fucking turd, why is Paolo embracing him like a brother now that he's Genoa manager? Paolo isn't as pure as you?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I understand why mb are like this to sheva, we were left betrayed, stabbed and shattered when he left. The only player that the whole Milan fans worshiped even more than van basten was sheva and he left.

I enjoyed his fall at Chelsea even enjoyed his return season more because it showed he was nothing without us.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I'd like to give my shot at a subject that I think has been brewing under the surface for a lot of us Milan fans.

The vast majority of us have grown up on club values of loyalty and intense brand value to the point of producing love even in the players without any national or cultural allegiance. The examples are many of both types. In our hegemon eras players have wanted to represent this shirt, and even though we still experienced difficulties of renewing contracts most of the players just wanted to stay.

We didn't have this endless uphill battle in the intersection of our brand value and our recent history. This is where I'm making my point. We're on the brink of creating something universally attractive, but we're not yet a destination where players like Leao and Theo can be sure to make their dreams come true. What I'm getting at is that our maybe inflated value of our strength of culture, brand and history may not even have the requisite effect even on the players who thrive and excell within this culture. Kessie seems the apex example of this. Two complete cunts left us this summer, people and players who seems unable to grasp these things however you measure it. In terms of weight of importance Kessie is pretty much our best and most important player, but we seem unable to lure him by brand and culture to accept something beneath the absolute max he can fetch at the market, and we're offering brand belonging and a chance at history. The downside is that such a lure doesn't really work anymore.

Players are in a rush, they have 10-15 years to have effect. Romanticism is bright and well, but that's primarily for us fans. Unless players understand that too, as some do(IE Tonali). We need to win titles before we're taken serious and renewals go automatically. We need to match our history and believed cultural appeal with todays standard of winning. The might of the Ancelotti era is only really a shade of thought for someone born in 2000, and until we can show that our history is something we really WILL continue, we will continue chasing tail whenever a player outgrows our set wage limit.

I don't want to give Kessie 8m but if we're not wrapping up Hernandez, Bennacer and Leao within Easter I'm seeing the consequences of the Cunt 1, Cunt 2 and Kessie situation evolving into something more foul tasting than we may be prepared for.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I understand why mb are like this to sheva, we were left betrayed, stabbed and shattered when he left. The only player that the whole Milan fans worshiped even more than van basten was sheva and he left.

I enjoyed his fall at Chelsea even enjoyed his return season more because it showed he was nothing without us.
Yeah, everyone understands why you and MB have issues with Sheva. 15 years later the next step is available.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Updates:
- The design we picked is the Populous one that's 65,000 and should be ready in 2027.

maxresdefault-4.jpg

- No news on any RWs
- Kessie is still being a bitch and not renewing, latest news saying there's a big distance between both parties
I wasnt actually being serious, there was a guy who said that a few times and got blanked out so its funny i got a reply :lol:

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Yeah, everyone understands why you and MB have issues with Sheva. 15 years later the next step is available.
meh I think he just wants to wind a few people up. Keeps posting this often hoping people take the bait.

Perhaps vulture can advise him on the topic of how to wind up forum without much effort

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
meh I think he just wants to wind a few people up. Keeps posting this often hoping people take the bait.

Perhaps vulture can advise him on the topic of how to wind up forum without much effort
Spot on.....I other words,He's an idiot who needs a top from his idiotic role model (vs) to get better in their Idiocracy business.
Merry Christmas good people

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Updates:

maxresdefault-4.jpg

- No news on any RWs
Pamporovo. Amazing conditions considering it's still December. Usually we don't have snow before January.

The stadium will take 5 years to build... :fp:
Allianz Arena, Donbass Arena, Emirates Stadium and countless more were built in 3 years.

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
why do they want him out?
He had fallen under criticism for his struggles to adapt to Sarri’s system. Acerbi and the rest of Lazio’s defense have been woeful under Sarri.

Acerbi then went on to score for Lazio when they played against Genoa last week and as part of his celebration he ran to the Curva Nord and shushed them.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pamporovo. Amazing conditions considering it's still December. Usually we don't have snow before January.

The stadium will take 5 years to build... :fp:
Allianz Arena, Donbass Arena, Emirates Stadium and countless more were built in 3 years.
It’s really really hard to have a major construction site right next to an active football stadium being used more than once a week. Most of the delay is because of issues related to safety because it’s so close to the existing active San Siro. If it was in a greenfield site it would have been done much faster.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s really really hard to have a major construction site right next to an active football stadium being used more than once a week. Most of the delay is because of issues related to safety because it’s so close to the existing active San Siro. If it was in a greenfield site it would have been done much faster.
What's the difference if it is next to an active stadium or in the center of London? The dust, noise, etc will always be the same. Actually working right next to a stadium is way better for everyone instead of working in a residencial area. The new stadium will be placed on the huge parking lot and it's not that near to SS. There's enough space to make a normal construction site with fence. For example there are mostly residential buildings right next to Bernabeu. Literally 10 meters away from the stadium. Definitely not the same with SS and the place of the new stadium. There are no buildings anywhere near.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is no design yet.
I assume, it will take 1y to make it and get all approvals.

boss85

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Boban, Weah, Nesta, Shevchenko, Kaka, Inzaghi
I mark Sheva's sale as the beginning of our decline.
It really was, I remember being in complete shock. It was the first time for me seeing Milan sell a player, not because he was not good enough for us, but because there was a club who could pay more, and our top player wanted to leave. What made it worse is that it was Chelsea, up until just a few years earlier, a slightly above average English club with occasional sparks in Europe. Now they were buying our best players, it was hard to accept and still is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule