The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The cross is also not the OG christian symbol, that would be the PX and the fish, it came only into practice after a few hundred years.

In the end imo it is a lot about what is easy to use, a cross is easy to make and crescent probably also somewhat. (compared to calligraphy for example)

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Great clubs don't change logos. Imagine Real, Liverpool, MU etc changing their logo. Only peasants do that.
Real-Madrid-Logo-history.jpg

Liverpool-Logo-history.jpg

Manchester-United-Logo-history.jpg

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Riccardo Cucchi, well-known journalist and radio commentator, expressed himself exclusively to the microphones of MilanNews.it (CLICK HERE for the complete INTERVIEW) on the interest of the Bahraini fund for Milan: "Two considerations. The first: for a long time the Arab world is paying attention to our league because they have the strength to invest and investing in football means finding a form of surrender of the great financial availability of these countries. Personally I see a great risk of an ethical nature; in many cases, behind these operations, there is is under a job of washing image through sport, considering the big problems that these countries have with human rights and democracy. The second: we know perfectly well that in Italy there are now no entrepreneurs able to invest in football and allow economic growth, therefore foreign realities are arriving more and more frequently.As for Milan, it could certainly be an advantage from the point of economic point of view, but this trend, in general, worries me for ethical and moral reasons ".
This rich coming from journalists twerking for corrupt ppl nonstop

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Except it's not in the Hadith or part of the Sunnah. None of the Rightly Guided Caliphs used it as a symbol.
Feck sake, yr like that Drax guy.

Wots Hadith? Wots Sunnah? Guidance to conduct oneself in Prophet's way of life for extra cred... its true, otherwise many, many nations wudnt have chosen this way to announce their character to the rest of the world.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Feck sake, yr like that Drax guy.

Wots Hadith? Wots Sunnah? Guidance to conduct oneself in Prophet's way of life for extra cred... its true, otherwise many, many nations wudnt have chosen this way to announce their character to the rest of the world.
The Prophet never used the crescent, so the Hadith, being the collections of his words, actions, and life, do not feature a crescent ever. It's not that controversial a statement.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None of the Rightly Guided Caliphs
Dont rush to answer this. Are you questioning Hazart Abu Bakr RA?

You shud fecking stop right here and go start talking abt Barca or Utd.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Prophet never used the crescent, so the Hadith, being the collections of his words, actions, and life, do not feature a crescent ever. It's not that controversial a statement.
With a very heavy heart, dear Sam... shut the feck up, mate.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
With a very heavy heart, dear Sam... shut the feck up, mate.
Dont rush to answer this. Are you questioning Hazart Abu Bakr RA?

You shud fecking stop right here and go start talking abt Barca or Utd.
Lol. You are the one making up things about Deen man.

Go to your local Imam and ask him.

If you'd like to read more about Hadith, I'd recommend Jonathan Brown's Misquoting Muhammad. It's a great book.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The top quoted posted repeated... but this time only the 2nd bit.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Crescent and the star(s) is Ottoman's empire doing. It has nothing to do with the first 4 caliphates of islam.

@vB9 bro you can look this info up, i believe you’re misinformed on this matter.

vendetta27

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bierhoff, Kaka', Tonali
I was excited when opening the commode this morning and found out there are more than 600 new posts.. There must be a great exciting rumors going on during my sleep..

Turns out more than 400 of them was about the team logo..

No one even talking about the MN piece regarding the negotiation..

Some interesting points:
There were some MEA investor approaching Milan & Inter.. When both owners asked for 1B, Investcorp agree and the others backed down from Inter due to their financial problems..

Investcorp are seriously preparing to build the stadium without Inter, because they are not serious and have problem to provide some financial documents for the Government..

We will have more aggressive mercato than Elliot.. But they will continue the DaPlan..

Maldini and Massara are guaranteed to stay, while Gazidis future will remain to be seen..

Hopefully our Management and Scouting can continue like this.. Will be exciting looking what they can do with a little bit more budget for the DaPlan..

Personally, I will support if the new owner continue with the sustainability strategy.. I don't want us to ruin our wage structure in the future.. Hopefully we can get some smart transfer like Liverpool..

Anyway, good morning my fellow Milanisti.. Have a nice Monday!

5631c9247c4a72c99a972bc0a07c70b3.gif

Could we please move on from the logo discussion

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
too many sjw huh

habibi, here.. take a chill pill 💊

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
I was excited when opening the commode this morning and found out there are more than 600 new posts.. There must be a great exciting rumors going on during my sleep..

Some interesting points:
There were some MEA investor approaching Milan & Inter.. When both owners asked for 1B, Investcorp agree and the others backed down from Inter due to their financial problems..

Investcorp are seriously preparing to build the stadium without Inter, because they are not serious and have problem to provide some financial documents for the Government..

We will have more aggressive mercato than Elliot.. But they will continue the DaPlan..

Maldini and Massara are guaranteed to stay, while Gazidis future will remain to be seen..

Hopefully our Management and Scouting can continue like this.. Will be exciting looking what they can do with a little bit more budget for the DaPlan..

Personally, I will support if the new owner continue with the sustainability strategy.. I don't want us to ruin our wage structure in the future.. Hopefully we can get some smart transfer like Liverpool..

Chill habibi, let them unnecessarily discuss it for another 1000 pages 😂

But don’t you worry habibi, no one will change the logo, not even our new owner, chill.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Some interesting points:

5631c9247c4a72c99a972bc0a07c70b3.gif

Mazzara said another Arab group was close to Inter and Suning valued the club at $1b. With the debt the club has they decided to walk away. He also claims they need to raise $100M in sales this summer.

Maldini and Massara will remain. The one who we’ll have to wait and see is Gazidis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule