The Rumour Commode XXXVI - Mission Accomplished Edition

Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
I also think Kjaer's playmaking ability has been a big miss.. we could quickly transition from defence to attack with his passing ability.. Maignan is trying his best but Kjaer was way better with his long passes
I think that's where Botman will shine

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
I remember seeing links last summer, he's obviously just continued his trajectory and is showing more and more. A bit surprised we've not been all over him actually, seems to be a nice long term option for multiple positions in our attack.

If we don't sign him I won't be surprised if he's a 60m player in a couple years, probably at a French or German club. Or Fiorentina :lol:
Because somebody mentioned him again in here, I'll cry if he ended up in other team 😩

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Read on a SempreMilan article that we scored 40 goals and conceded 22 in first 19 games when we were playing high intensity football.. but after the injury crisis, we now play a more defensive game.. goals have dried up, we concede way less and less injuries..
I think a fit Rebic will definitely help with a return to high press football.. and hopefully more goals
I think we just aren't finishing. We miss a lot of easy chances.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
It's just insane that we've only scored 61 goals in Serie A.

We've been struggling to score for months now. Ibra is back, Rebic is looking dangerous. They owe us some fucking goals.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
It's just insane that we've only scored 61 goals in Serie A.

We've been struggling to score for months now. Ibra is back, Rebic is looking dangerous. They owe us some fucking goals.
Starting Sunday would be nice.
I'll take 3 or 4 goals every match until the end of the season.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Is it too much to wish for a 6-0 revenge vs Atalanta ?😉

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
It's a 10% stake though. Not like they actually make any of the decisions.
They probably just sit there and collect money.

Anyone know how well the Red Sox and Toulouse are being run?
Those will be the real indicators.
Touluse is back on Ligue 1
BRS apparently won 2 MLB world series (pffft..) within the last decade.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Touluse is back on Ligue 1
BRS apparently won 2 MLB world series (pffft..) within the last decade.
Cheers

This extract from the football-italia article gives me hope:

Elliott are reportedly demanding that any takeover leave AC Milan with zero debts tied to the acquisition.

Another issue favouring the new entries into this race is that they have a large portfolio of sports clubs including Liverpool FC.

Their history is of increasing value and running clubs without racking up debts.

Having balanced the books so successfully, Elliott are determined to sell Milan only to someone who will continue that approach.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Cheers

Elliott are reportedly demanding that any takeover leave AC Milan with zero debts tied to the acquisition.

Another issue favouring the new entries into this race is that they have a large portfolio of sports clubs including Liverpool FC.

Their history is of increasing value and running clubs without racking up debts.

Having balanced the books so successfully, Elliott are determined to sell Milan only to someone who will continue that approach.
What I can't understand about all these reports is why Elliott, the ruthless Vulture fund, would be bothered about Milan being debt free or whether we are run sustainably ?

They should just sell to the highest bidder logically, right?
Can't help thinking these reports are all results of journalists using their imagination.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cheers

someone explain why Elliot would care about this

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think that's where Botman will shine
I thought someone mentioned here recently that Botman is not great with long passes and is a worse passer than Romgnoli. He only trumps Romgnoli on aerial duels and physical presence.
Still don't understand the need to spend 30 million on him. But Maldini should have seen something.. who am I to judge?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lille play a 442 formation where he usually operates as an LCM so he’s Kessie’s replacement with an ability to cover @ AM if we’re desperate (he’s only played there 12 times in his CAREER).
Kessie is a DM, Renato is not.
Pioli's super unsuccessful experiment that we will have to watch again tomorrow with Kessie as AM means nothing.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Expected result from merda. Empoli are garbage. I am actually surprised that they managed to score 2 goals.
We have to take care of our job and expect no gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule