People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
when I thought my grella joke coudlnt get any better

:lol:

Hannibal

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Shevchenko
So glad we play before Inter next week. If we beat Atalanta, the pressure is on them to beat a Cagliari side desperate to avoid relegation. A draw or a loss for them will give us the Scudetto. :b:

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Incredible result.

Cagliari’s 99th equalizer is absolutely MASSIVE. We cannot understate the importance of this.

Inter needs to travel to a Cagliari team that will be ecstatic and hungry for blood now that they have a legitimate chance at Serie A survival.

On the back of a hopefully grueling coppa final. It’s the perfect scenario. I want to see us win the scudetto in front of our fans, in front of Gasperini. Now that would be sweet.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to smash a team to fucking pieces the way I do Atalanta this coming weekend. Skullfuck Gasperini and sip espresso on the ruins of their project to bookend that 5-0 bullshit.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Sucks that we might be champions while not having the players on the field

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Sucks that we might be champions while not having the players on the field

oh-boy-here-we-go-again.gif

:D

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I need the assistance of someone who is fluent in italian... preferably someone who can read lips

I rewatched the match and after the 2nd goal at the 49minute and 50 second mark, the ref is visibly distraught.. its 53 min and 5 seconds on the paramount + feed

Its almost as if he is thinking "what am I supposed to do? There is no way I can call that goal back"

Then he is talking to the Verona players and almost consoling them

at the 50 min 15-20 second mark of the match (about 53 min and 30 second for the paramount + feed), he explains something to Tameze from Verona then says something almost to himself.

I would bet $100 he says something like "god damnit, this wasn't supposed to happen"

Can someone assist with what they think he said. His lips are very visible

I want to find a reason to strangle him and send Bluenine a box of shit
He said

*Mi dispiace però non posso *

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, Ibra's speech was more inspiring than I thought it would be.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Fuck I knew it Ibra got something to do with this team. Now I'm worry how's Pioli perform without Ibra

(FYI, Pioli himself said that he rarely gave locker speech because it's now tackled by Ibra)

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just rewatched the second half. Random thing I noticed but loved, at the end of the game bennacer got pushed out of bounds and no foul given. He got up sprinted back and won the ball. Little things like that that we fans appreciate.

Whereas our classless neighbors would whine about the no call or retaliate with a dirty foul, these young guys just get on with it. They’ve been done dirty the whole season and just keep going. Incredible.

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Not too long ago people here were saying Pioli is bad at tactics and has only one plan while all he's been doing all season is constantly reinventing the squad and tactics, sometimes also forced because we were constantly missing 5-6 players.

Time to give him credit no matter the outcome of this season.
Gotta admit, Pioli rarely made a change, but when he decided to do so, the change is usually a radical one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule