Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Dybala is good but not great. He sleeps during big games. No thanks. Get Luis Dias from Liverpool
Dybala is free.
they just got diaz lol

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Arsenal fans spoiled? in what world?
They deserve so much better. Ivan Gazidis and their owners havent done shit for them.
Their current plan should have started around 2015

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
narrow-eyes-angry.gif
no point in hating them really. their period from 03 until early 10's was nice to watch. they didn't win much but were always a joy watch tbh. it's not as if they were responsible for our horrible CL campaigns after 07:lol:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
This was their first positive year. It obviously hurts losing that spot to Spurs, but, they weren't supposed to be getting 4th. If they keep adding, who knows? Maybe they can become something. They have a young team, it's really all about development for them.

I hate Arsenal, though, so I'm happy that they're messing it up, but who knows how things will end?
Maan is there a team you dont hate?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I understand hating united, liverpool, inter, real, bayern, juve, barca and psg/city/cheslea (for their spendings)..
But Arsenal?? They are just like everyone's fave little brother. They should never be hated on

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i think sam only watches milan games:eek: man if i had to watch only milan during the banter era i would have quit with football:lol:
That would be funny if I didn't bring up random players who play from random relegation teams that Milan should pick up as I try to pretend to be Moncada while procrastinating from work.

ACMilanello

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I understand hating united, liverpool, inter, real, bayern, juve, barca and psg/city/cheslea (for their spendings)..
But Arsenal?? They are just like everyone's fave little brother. They should never be hated on
Don't tell me how to feel about my childhood traumas!!!

No but on a serious note it's just something about them for me personally. They made me realize we were on a downward spiral and it's just bad memories all around. Also had friends that were Arsenal fans that made the 2008 CL loss even harder to swallow.

For some reason though I have respect for Liverpool, so I can't say I'm consistent on how I feel about losses.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
i think sam only watches milan games:eek: man if i had to watch only milan during the banter era i would have quit with football:lol:
For me the past two seasons i have mostly only watched milan matches… but that’s because i got tired of envying other teams while we won nothing.

But yeah arsenal have always been entertaining to watch, i would say up until arsene wengers second last season

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

I follow this logic of the first sentence

arsenal dont mean anything. you sit and watch arsenal matches?

serious question... wait I just saw that post

damn. I mean, not that there’s anything wrong with that. But it’s kinda gay

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
i get the notion of watching entertaining football

but that’s what youtube highlights are for :lol:

watching the entire match of a potential European rival and enjoying it?

man my head hurts just thinking about how much wasted time

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Don't tell me how to feel about my childhood traumas!!!

No but on a serious note it's just something about them for me personally. They made me realize we were on a downward spiral and it's just bad memories all around. Also had friends that were Arsenal fans that made the 2008 CL loss even harder to swallow.

For some reason though I have respect for Liverpool, so I can't say I'm consistent on how I feel about losses.
Yeah definitely not lmao.
Liverpool should not be respected. I am just happy that I was not todays age when 2005 happened. I think i would have stopped watching football alltogether

i get the notion of watching entertaining football

but that’s what youtube highlights are for :lol:

watching the entire match of a potential European rival and enjoying it?

man my head hurts just thinking about how much wasted time
You are so unserious

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players

look what happens when you stop watching arsenal matches

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You’ll see several teams in Italy try to replicate our project in the coming years, but we have a 3 year head start and the imitation is rarely as successful as the original. I feel confident that Milan is entering a dominant phase in Italy, and hopefully we will be contending for European titles in the near future.

I will admit yesterday bummed me out thinking about Kessie leaving. When he’s on, he’s something else. But, we replaced Donnarumma and the other idiot whose name I forget. He’s a much bigger loss than them, but we will make it work.

It’s going to take Juventus years to recover from their disastrous wage deals and transfers, and my hope is that Inter is sold at auction to North Korea or like Guam.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I haven’t felt an ounce of stress since the Verona match. There were a few nervous moments against Atalanta when I could tell the squad was feeling the pressure, but I don’t know I can’t describe it I’ve never felt this way before with sport.

I think I’m just genuinely happy and in love with the squad again. I want this so badly for the players and managers, everyone at the club, but they’ve already shown their worth. To do what they’ve done over the last several months, I’m just proud of them, man. And it feels good to be proud of Milan again.

There’s so much reason for optimism and a bright future ahead. I hope the team seizes this chance and starts the winning cycle now.

A big part of it is the fact that there are no real turds in this team like Donnarumma and Hakan. Kessie is leaving and that sucks, but this feels like a genuine team, not a collection of mercenaries.

R.Akbar

Allenatore
Reaction score
Arsenal fans spoiled? in what world?
They deserve so much better. Ivan Gazidis and their owners havent done shit for them.
Their current plan should have started around 2015
Arsenal Fans are funny

Sometimes they are delusional,
But most times they understand their team are not great,
But still trying to be optimistic

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Samaldinho witnessed the end of grande Milan in person, guys… That Cesc goal was a dagger through my heart 8000 miles away, I can’t imagine what it did to the people that saw it live. The San Siro was a cauldron that night, really like it hasn’t been again until this season. And it all ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule