• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
I want Scamacca for that Milan starting striker. Don’t punish us next game bro. I know you’re talented but fucking chill. Don’t spoil the night. Some are pessimistic about your ability but i’m a believer. Only score for a draw or consolation loss please. :lol:

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Equality of opportunity vs equality of outcome

The first should be the goal. We're not there yet but we're doing much better than 100 years ago.
The second is downright idiotic.
I still throw up with that all women fight scene in avengers.
Its so forced & not needed because there was established characters already important & loved.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I am assuming they are going for 3-4-3 with Perisic and Cuadrado as WB and Di Maria - Chiesa on the wings.
Anyways I am loving the fact that they are looking short term.

Btw Pogba held discussions with Juve yesterday and will also meet PSG. He will suit PSG like a glove, perfect for their team culture of divas
Wait, Cuadrado is extending? I think he's not going to and is walking at the end of the season.

Edit: He renewed last month for another year

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
By my calculations, it should be a 6.6% chance.

Genoa winning * Salternitana losing * Cagliari not winning = 6.6%

In this scenario, Genoa and Salernitana would be equal on points and also equal on head to head (a pair of 1-1 results).

In this scenario, I believe GD will matter and hence Sal and Cagliari would get relegated.

Long story short, <1% seems like a mistake. It isn’t even goal difference either, as Genoa’s is superior by 8 at this point
Wait, I checked Genoa and Salernitana, I think it was 1-1 and a 1-0 Salernitana win.

Just checked again, yeah Genoa are out.

namorov

High functioning Milanista
Reaction score
Fair enough, math wins.

So what explains their >99% on Genoa?
I dont know. >99% doesn't make any kind of sense when there is one game left. It's basically a 100%. (It mayby would if Genoa needed like a 20-0 victory, but they are up on goal difference)
Look at Eredivisie. Heracles is at >99% for relegation and the league is over already :lol:
Probably just a bug on the site. Bad UI display + rounding errors. These things happen in computers when your'e not careful. If your'e interested why look up floating point arithmetic.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
I want Scamacca for that Milan starting striker. Don’t punish us next game bro. I know you’re talented but fucking chill. Don’t spoil the night. Some are pessimistic about your ability but i’m a believer. Only score for a draw or consolation loss please. :lol:
If we win the Scudetto on Sunday, Ibra is 1000% retiring (perfect ending to his career). However, I don't think that SCUMacca is the guy to replace him despite the similarities...

Last edited:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I dont know. >99% doesn't make any kind of sense when there is one game left. It's basically a 100%. (It mayby would if Genoa needed like a 20-0 victory, but they are up on goal difference)
Look at Eredivisie. Heracles is at >99% for relegation and the league is over already :lol:
Probably just a bug on the site. Bad UI display + rounding errors. These things happen in computers when your'e not careful. If your'e interested why look up floating point arithmetic.
Yeah that was my point. Since it’s technically impossible for Genoa to not be relegated, it should just show in the same way as Venezia. That’s why I thought they used goal difference as the tie breaker in the model, but apparently not.

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Yeah that was my point. Since it’s technically impossible for Genoa to not be relegated, it should just show in the same way as Venezia. That’s why I thought they used goal difference as the tie breaker in the model, but apparently not.
That 1% is for the possibility that FIGC uncovers Calciopoli 2.0 and relegates Inter :D

• LOL
Reactions: brk

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If we win the Scudetto on Sunday, Ibra is 1000% retiring (perfect ending to his career). However, I don't think that SCUMacca is the guy to replace him...

I have a good feeling about Origi and or Belotti scoring a boatload of goals and facilitating Leao and the new RW to score, and we won’t need a superstar CF like Osimhen etc. would be great to have one, but like Liverpool I don’t think we really need one.

Dravidian

Primavera
Reaction score
Don't Genoa go through in case of a 3 way tie? In the 3 way mini table, they've got 7 points by virtue of beating Cagliari twice

So they need to win * Salernitana to lose * Cagliari to draw --> 0.35 * 0.37 * 0.25 = 0.032 .. So that's 3% chance.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
I get what they're trying to say.
The thing is the pedos ....I mean the MAP's (🤮) often get included in these mantras. This is 100% real
The people who say they’re supporting Sassuolo because this are bunch of clowns lol…

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I still throw up with that all women fight scene in avengers.
Its so forced & not needed because there was established characters already important & loved.
Do you feel that any of the fight scenes in Avengers are realistic? :lol:

namorov

High functioning Milanista
Reaction score
Don't Genoa go through in case of a 3 way tie? In the 3 way mini table, they've got 7 points by virtue of beating Cagliari twice

So they need to win * Salernitana to lose * Cagliari to draw --> 0.35 * 0.37 * 0.25 = 0.032 .. So that's 3% chance.
It's impossible. Cagliari would have to get 2 points in their last game.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Interesting read (in Italian) from Sky Italia about Pioli breaking down some personal and Milan taboos.

img.jpg

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Please Allegri, please, push Chiesa out of Juve for a cut price deal.
Juve have already qualified for the CL so are forced to sign Chiesa and Transfermarkt lists the deal going through on July 1.

However, there is another strong, Italian RW with a bum knee (or two) available for cheaper in the capital...

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
It's impossible. Cagliari would have to get 2 points in their last game.
Or hope that Calciopoli 2 is finally uncovered and Inter get relegated in in their place so Genoa stay up. Wishful thinking though!

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I tend to agree with the part where you are talking about squeezing minorities or oppressed sides in a cringe worthy way.
I see black/women/gays people asking to be represented even if its forced rather than doing the labor to actually do that themselves.
Whats stoping them from writing their own books , characters , stories or movies ?
In politics most voters are women so again whats stopping them from electing women majorities ?

Its cringe worthy not because i dont want to see them represented , its like that because they rather be forced that doing it themselves.
Vintage Wild 👍🏽

milanazkals

Basketball player
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Van Bommel, Donnarumma, Alaba, Grealish
If we win the Scudetto on Sunday, Ibra is 1000% retiring (perfect ending to his career). However, I don't think that SCUMacca is the guy to replace him despite the similarities...

I want these hold-up plays, receiving the ball in the deep, quick vertical and lateral passing, aerial ability, shooting technique. Maldini ples. Secure the dude and let him ‘chill’ in our last game.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
Well, I am European and a Christian, but I don't really get it either. What is the point of these posts? I have nothing against them to be honest, but why do they (not Milan specifically, but the whole world) always need to show support to some minority groups? Why aren't there posts saying that they love and support straight people with kids and normal jobs? I feel like 20 years from now, I will be oppressed just because my whole family is white and none of us is gay.
What you just wrote is exactly what people think every time some new group or culture becomes more prevalent in a society. Oh no the Jews are moving in, if this continues one day I'll be oppressed. Oh no the Blacks are moving in, if this continues one day I'll be oppressed. Oh no the Irish are moving in, if this continues one day I'll be oppressed. Oh no the Italians are moving in, if this continues one day I'll be oppressed. Oh no the Muslims are moving in, if this continues one day I'll be oppressed.

It's the same idea behind the theory that white people are being replaced in Western society. I don't want to insult you as a person, but its as soft a mentality as can possible exist in the world. "I'm apart of the overwhelming majority, but why doesn't anyone recognize ME?!"

Seriously, guys, just ignore it if it doesn't apply to you. Not everything in the world revolves around us and our particular identities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule