Zaniolo al Milan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Just keep troling
That showes who are real Milan fans and others should stay in fucking bantet era
Please continue discussion of this in

amirite @General ?

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even most optimistic informers are shoched by this and we will now have new stadium with printer or not but hey da plan is to play semifinals of cl in 15 years

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
tumblr_ngyox9Koqe1qj8w3qo1_500.gif
2014...the year we signed Taraabt and Menez in two consecutive transfer windows....two extremely talented head cases. We were shit overall but they at least made us watchable. Such a waste of talent.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even most optimistic informers are shoched by this and we will now have new stadium with printer or not but hey da plan is to play semifinals of cl in 15

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Non credo mi vedrete mai comprare una grande squadra tipo Chelsea o Tottenham" "Cerchiamo squadre nel range 6-11" "Obiettivo salvezza tranquilla" "focus su settore giovanile, multiproprietà (stile Red Bull) e algoritmi" "è un business, avere un certo cash flow è priorità"

CEO NEW MILAN OWNER THERE IS VIDEO ALSOOO

• Star
Reactions: vB9

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
It's like someone taught a baboon to speak but it only speaks when it's upset and won't stop.

We have a Scudetto to win this weekend... will that relax you a little? And, it's not even official yet, and you're already losing your mind? When it actually gets confirmed I'm afraid of what you might actually do.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even most optimistic informers are shoched by this and we will now have new stadium with printer or not but hey da plan is to play semifinals of cl in 15
Even more shoched when you post it twice

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The record fee will increase each time, the issue is that a jump from like 100 to 120 is different to one that doubles the record.

Neymar's fee completely distorted the market from top to bottom. Like meh good players were being sold for 120. Just look at Barca's post Neymar market, none of those players were worth those sums.

That's a valid point that the transfer record almost doubled and also led to Barca becoming crazy on the market. And so there was a cascading effect on the market overall.

At the same time, even before that transfer there were players like Ronaldo and Messi that some clubs would have been willing to pay over 200 mil for but their release clause was in the hundreds of millions. And even for the 225 mil fee, Barca didn't want to let go of Neymar but they had no choice. They saw Neymar leaving as a loss for them and a screw up that they set the release clause too low!!

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's like someone taught a baboon to speak but it only speaks when it's upset and won't stop.

We have a Scudetto to win this weekend... will that relax you a little? And, it's not even official yet, and you're already losing your mind? When it actually gets confirmed I'm afraid of what you might actually do.
Wait really?

I thought we are here:

1653063722163.png

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score

This is from TWO years ago, you realize?

Two years is a long time for such a new company of their profile. A lot changes in that timespan. What they may have looked for in 2020 for a midtable club could have pivoted after their investment in Liverpool. It doesn't mean we will become a 6-11 place team. Far from it.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
That's perfect. He's buying us as the top dog. Than he'll start buying the rest of the teams like he said in that video, so that they can be feeder clubs to Milan. It's a brilliant strategy.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Arabs / Russians buy clubs for prestige, and Americans for profit. And I agree with you that doesn't need to spend much to get results, but he has to spend something to have and to maintain a team that will fight for trophies. With the Americans as I wrote it will be top 4 and LP. Players up to a maximum of 25 million will be bought and sold as soon as they reach the price of 70-80 million

small shalholders

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Juve? The team that's about to get Perisic and Di Maria? Are you kidding me?
You are not serious. They literally just bought a serie a player for 80million.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is from TWO years ago, you realize?

Two years is a long time for such a new company of their profile. A lot changes in that timespan. What they may have looked for in 2020 for a midtable club could have pivoted after their investment in Liverpool. It doesn't mean we will become a 6-11 place team. Far from it.
Hahahahaha i just cant belive people will finde excuse for anything
So 2 years is big for funds like this who have 10 years plan and sudenley they buy milan

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
> post 2 year old video
> takes video out of context

"LISTEN TO ME I KNOW ALL I AM RIGHT YOU TROLLS WILL SUFFER WE WILL BE MIDTABLE AND POOR"

Am I understanding this right?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Hahahahaha i just cant belive people will finde excuse for anything
So 2 years is big for funds like this who have 10 years plan and sudenley they buy milan
Yes. Is that hard to understand? Someone said earlier their projected worth was rocketing from 6b to 11b. Priorities change. Timelines change.

nefremo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
So you've made your point. Maybe you're right. Maybe you're not. Time will tell. Let it play out though. Let's see what happens.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
> post 2 year old video
> takes video out of context

"LISTEN TO ME I KNOW ALL I AM RIGHT YOU TROLLS WILL SUFFER WE WILL BE MIDTABLE AND POOR"

Am I understanding this right?
Pingu he just few months ago told you dont need to spend money to be succesufull

But what is success to him
Making money

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
"cant belive people will finde excuse for anything" and giving every excuse as to why we will be midtable and poor

icant.gif

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
What a day at RnB, two days before a Scudetto decider :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule