The Rumour Commode XXXVIII: Next Week is our Week

Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
In Georgia, you should prob try Waffle House as well (it’s a chain HQ in that state). Famously never close unless things get really dangerous

I've heard it all. IHOP, Denny's and Waffle House ... the ghetto breakfast trio. 😂

@Hitchens ...these people are not your friends. People get shot at waffle houses in the US. Just google it. 😂 Better go to an Eggspectations, First Watch or Another Broken Egg. I'm not from GA but you should find at least one of those chains in GA.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Starting lineup against Udinese gameday 1 three years ago.

How sad that they spent 200 million to assemble this team and couldn't even get 50% of the signings right. Only Kessie was a success? :max: That's 1 out of 11-12 signings lol.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah that @brk spreadsheet theory isn't talked about enough.

Myself I think it's mostly valid but I think Maldini just saves up so we have more cash in the future. Repeated CL contention requires some big transfers eventually.

We have already spend 40M, Adli not even counted as we already payed him last year. I'm with @brk if the prediction is >50M until the end of this mercato.

Additions:
- Adli
- CDK
- Origi
- Messias (loan made permanent)
- Florenzi (loan made permanent)

If we can get that 4th/5th choice CB and a starting material CM, I'd rate this mercato a very good 8/10. Add Ziyech and it's a 10/10 for me.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I've heard it all. IHOP, Denny's and Waffle House ... the ghetto breakfast trio. 😂

@Hitchens ...these people are not your friends. People get shot at waffle houses in the US. Just google it. 😂 Better go to an Eggspectations, First Watch or Another Broken Egg. I'm not from GA but you should find at least one of those chains in GA.
hitchens googles where the nearest waffle house is...ends up in downton macon 👀
rip

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
So no Waffle House visit tomorrow, then.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
The number of americans here is impressive.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Well, searching Waffle House incidents even this week there are parking lot shootings, violence in stores sending people to hospital. Is there a reason specifically Waffle House, or are many US chains prone to this kind of stuff? Where would other chains like McDonalds, KFC, etc sit on the scale of "You can eat in peace" to "You can eat but you may end up with $1,000,000 in medical bills or dead"?

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
Well, searching Waffle House incidents even this week there are parking lot shootings, violence in stores sending people to hospital. Is there a reason specifically Waffle House, or are many US chains prone to this kind of stuff? Where would other chains like McDonalds, KFC, etc sit on the scale of "You can eat in peace" to "You can eat but you may end up with $1,000,000 in medical bills or dead"?
And we haven't even mentioned the schools yet

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For the ukthis and akhis (and everyone else too)
We were picknicking by the side, my wife said it was time zuhr.
As excited as I was, I gave azan and I lead the namaz on our sacred grounds…this was like an amazing pelgrimage.
76-C8-AB66-7-FF5-4750-A121-A4-B2-D899-ECD0.jpg
Was half expecting you to say Bennacer walked out and joined you.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score

How many of them was a Norwegian?

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
What are my Indian neighbor's doing? It was voot last year and the fucker app was bad plus did not let you cast on a TV screen. I watched all season on a bloody 6inch screen. My fingers would be so stiff at the end.

I tried out Voot. You can cast it if you load it on a chrome tab on your phone and then choose the option to cast your phone screen ( not the tab or the app ).

I don't live in India but I used a VPN, Though it didn't work so well; maybe the VPNs India connection was slow. Then I subscribed to Paramount plus and used that instead.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This isn’t pussy ass Europe where you sit down to eat a scone or a baguette in peace, son.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Was half expecting you to say Bennacer walked out and joined you.
I wish. Maybe some Adli too.
There was a Moldovan, old Bosnian guy and 2 Arabs that joined.
In retrospect, I really lost my cool when I decided to do azan.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hitches look up Anthony bourdain take on Waffle House, don’t listen to them. You can easily find one where you won’t get shot. Some of them yea you might want to stay away.

First watch sucks, epitome of paying for the decor and getting average food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule