Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
kalulu last night...
messi-subzero.gif

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Also that Okefor dude, one lucky driblling and after that he started to act like he is Ronaldinho, and did nothing. Good player, and that's all. Šesko is a real deal, very talented. We will see them at San Siro, we gonna smash them in front of 75000 people

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Last year Salad played well whenever he played on LW. His struggles were on RW

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka

ffs they couldn't wait a few weeks

fuck them, new coach usually means super motivated team to show off and get the favour from the new coach
why couldn't they wait a few more weeks

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Pioli has 7 new players and injuries, it's not easy. But he messed up Sassuolo and Salzburg games. 1st one with too many changes, yesterday with too tired team. Which he admitted himself.

No more mistakes, let the new boys play. If Maldini bought them they are ok. Except Messias and Diaz lol.

And maybe it's time for 433 in some games. We have 7 mids and no real rw. Benna, pobega, adli vs Sassuolo. Cdk on the right.

I'm very surprised Pioli said Cdk can't play on the right, coz it's pretty obvious he does well when he's wide with the ball. Even Adli in friendlies did well as rm.

No point in being loyal or stubborn. They are professionals and millioners. If Diaz socks (and he DOES), BENCH HIM. Let others play ffs. Stop wasting other players effort with horrible performance by few.

Imo

Longbowman

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Sheva, Nesta, Gattuso, Maldini, Seedorf, Pirlo, R9, Zizou, Nistelrooy, Etoo
Zagreb game is just before Napoli. Then Juve sandwiched between the Chelsea ties.
Pioli has to get the load management absolutely right.
I personally would prefer us to prioritise CL than Serie A. No one in Serie A is looking particularly great. We can always catch up.

This CL group is a golden opportunity to get some exposure and coefficient points.

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Zagreb game is just before Napoli. Then Juve sandwiched between the Chelsea ties.
Pioli has to get the load management absolutely right.
I personally would prefer us to prioritise CL than Serie A. No one in Serie A is looking particularly great. We can always catch up.

This CL group is a golden opportunity to get some exposure and coefficient points.
We play vs Chelsea and Juve in october. We have some other matches between that.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
He isn’t one yet. To be a Milan legend, the standards are much higher. He might be on the future but as of now he isn’t IMO
I think he’s the closest to legend status in our current squad (barring Ibra

Completely world class
Best in his position
Loves the club
Long term commitment
Third son of Paolo
Favorite son of Paolo

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
And please don't talk about Dinamo like its Man City, they are average team. Chelsea played horrible yesterday and Dinamo won. They did nothing exepct that goal and one more shot in whole 90 mins.

Chelsea will trash them in London like we will in Milano. And now it's not disrespect its reality.

Also Salzburg is good at home, but outside Austria nothing. Milan played bad last night, Salzburg played at their best and created 3 good chanches.

You will see that Milan gonna win vs Dinamo and Salzburg very easy. I don't know vs Chelsea, we will see. But 9 more pts vs Dinamo and Salzburg will be enough

marioacm93

Milan Icon
Reaction score
We play vs Chelsea and Juve in october. We have some other matches between that.
10.9. Sampdoria (A)
14.9. Dinamo (H)
18.9. Napoli (H)
-international break
1.10. Empoli (A)
5.10. Chelsea (A)
8.10. Juventus (H)
11.10. Chelsea (H)

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
10.9. Sampdoria (A)
14.9. Dinamo (H)
18.9. Napoli (H)
-international break
1.10. Empoli (A)
5.10. Chelsea (A)
8.10. Juventus (H)
11.10. Chelsea (H)
I hope that our players wont play every match for their countries. And also UEFA and FIFA are stupid, to put useless matches in the middle of tough schedule.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Like the way Milan fans bullied Hakan and Romagnoli in Twitter when they were Milan players and today they do with Saelemaekers?

I’m not bullying him, obviously.
Vulture… :lol:

@patosheva

what is your opinion of this behavior

Gennaro8

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Dest is faster and better with technique than Calabria, but Davide is better in defending. Dest can improve that, he is just 21 years old or young

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
If that's the case why go through all that shit for Adli?

One of the pieces simply does not fit
It doesnt make sense.
Adli had a better season after we got him than before.
He came here & played in friendlies exactly like many of us predicted.

MMM either fucked up with CDK or with Adli, millions are wasted & we lost few good players over much less.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
lol, ya'll wanted this Ziyech as RW?

guy is mentally depleted. crosses to the stands,can't get past his mark, shooting at the goalkeeper's body from 5 meters...
and people (including me) got ridiculed for wanting better than him.. messias is 10 times the RW he is.

@AC_Wesley can you repost the poll results of Ziyech y/n my man?
He seems broken & unhappy.
Thats not him.
Vlasic comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule