Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Any idea when the Milan derby tickets go on sale?
I’m guessing the first phase for season ticket holders in the next week, and for Cuore Rossonero holders the week after.

You have a Cuore Rossonero, right? I applied for mine June 25 (old one expired), and got the confirmation that the online id validation succeeded last week. Hopefully, that gives me a good shot at getting tickets for the big games.

Haven’t been to the San Siro since 2018 (Milan vs Juve).

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’m guessing the first phase for season ticket holders in the next week, and for Cuore Rossonero holders the week after.

You have a Cuore Rossonero, right? I applied for mine June 25 (old one expired), and got the confirmation that the online id validation succeeded last week. Hopefully, that gives me a good shot at getting tickets for the big games.

Um, season ticket holders have a ticket, no?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Um, season ticket holders have a ticket, no?
I think how it may work is that season ticket holders for big games get dibs if they want to buy for others? Not sure on that one. Never been a season ticket holder unfortunately.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Superb yeah I do (infact need to check expiry date also) Great sounds like a brilliant return

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think how it may work is that season ticket holders for big games get dibs if they want to buy for others? Not sure on that one. Never been a season ticket holder unfortunately.
Oh yeah, you're right

amanmilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I am
Going in February before the derby game! Has anyone booked a stadium tour yet? It isn’t available rn to book.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I am
Going in February before the derby game! Has anyone booked a stadium tour yet? It isn’t available rn to book.
I did a while back. Like years ago. It was pretty good. You can probably find a tour company that organizes it.

But honestly, going to Casa Milan and taking it in is probably the better option.

amanmilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I did a while back. Like years ago. It was pretty good. You can probably find a tour company that organizes it.

But honestly, going to Casa Milan and taking it in is probably the better option.

I managed to book it last night! Oh yes I have been to casa milan before, will definitely go there too

Reaction score
Hello guys
I'm planning to visit for the derby on 3.9. but I couldn't manage to buy 2 tickets on the official sale today. Can anyone help me out with 2 tickets?

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hey 👀

How would one go about securing some tickets for Stamford Bridge?
Would one have to bare sitting with the home fans all game or have people had success booking away UCL games?

I’m no ticket season holder btw

Reaction score
Hello guys
I'm planning to visit for the derby on 3.9. but I couldn't manage to buy 2 tickets on the official sale today. Can anyone help me out with 2 tickets?
4 Tickets available to sell for Milan - Inter for tomorrow at the San Siro.
They are „PDF Tickets“, so I can send them by Mail.
Name-Change can be made online - I bought them in the „general sale“.

Tickets are in Section 340. Price €60 each.

deadnoob

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Just found out I might be in London on Oct 5. Anyone know a place that would sell a ticket? Is Viagogo reliable? I'm willing to pay overprice since it is rare I'll be in Europe for a CL game.

Reaction score
Hello !
I am from Latvia with my wife and 1 friend. We need 3 tickets. Maybe someone here sell the tickets on Milan - Chelsea ?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello !
I am from Latvia with my wife and 1 friend. We need 3 tickets. Maybe someone here sell the tickets on Milan - Chelsea ?
This is not a ticket selling site.
You can try the official website.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Just found out I might be in London on Oct 5. Anyone know a place that would sell a ticket? Is Viagogo reliable? I'm willing to pay overprice since it is rare I'll be in Europe for a CL game.
Used viagogo twice

worked out fine

good luck

Milanman92

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leao, Mike, Theo
Can anyone tell me roughly how far in advance tickets go on sale?? My wife and I are planning a trip for our first trip to Italy and want to go to the Cremonese or Lazio game in May so trying to see how far in advance I can get the tickets

Rahja

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Crespo, Pirlo, Nesta, Shevchenko
Can anyone tell me roughly how far in advance tickets go on sale?? My wife and I are planning a trip for our first trip to Italy and want to go to the Cremonese or Lazio game in May so trying to see how far in advance I can get the tickets
Usually one month in advance. Grt

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
How far in advance can you buy tickets for a match, what are the prices like and is there a best way of doing it?

I am planning to visit San Siro next Spring or sometime around there and want to make sure everything is aligned.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Didn't see this post literally right before mine. :lol:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
How far in advance can you buy tickets for a match, what are the prices like and is there a best way of doing it?

I am planning to visit San Siro next Spring or sometime around there and want to make sure everything is aligned.
last time i went it was like a couple weeks in advance. I don't fully remember it was pre corona, but it's not like you can buy them months in advance.

i think if you have cuoro rossonero membership you get notified when tickets go on sale for any particular game

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
last time i went it was like a couple weeks in advance. I don't fully remember it was pre corona, but it's not like you can buy them months in advance.

i think if you have cuoro rossonero membership you get notified when tickets go on sale for any particular game
Usually, yes, but they haven’t had pre-sales for CR cardholders this season. You just have to wait for the general sale.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Sure, that is good and bad I suppose.

I am intending to go in March/April time, so should be looking around a month in advance.

gioiuzza

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Has anyone been to an away CL match and had tickets in the home areas? My husband got us tickets for the Spurs game in London but couldn’t get the away section.

I think we’ll be ok if we don’t wear obvious Milan colours but does anyone have experience of it? I’m less worried about fighting with fans and more about stewards trying to kick us out or something.

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to purchase tickets for the supercoppa match in Riyadh vs Merda on Jan 18?

Schedule