• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Brahim Diaz to DAZN:

On playing on the right: “I want to play. I play where the coach puts me. We are a united team, we work a lot together and this is important.”

On the goal: “I am very happy, but above all for the three points that were important.”

On the yellow card for having removed the shirt after the goal: “As a child I always wanted to celebrate by removing my shirt. I was in the process of doing it last year against Spezia, then Calabria stopped me (smiles).”

On scoring against Juventus again with Tomori: “I don’t know, it’s a coincidence, but the most important thing is the three points. My team-mates, joking after the game, told me that I should always play against Juve. The most important thing, however, is the three points.”

On the match: “I always want to help the team. The goal is important for me and for the team, I am very happy especially for the team’s performance and for the three points. The coach always prepares the game well. We won and this is the important thing.”

Brahim Diaz to Sky:

On the celebration: “There was nothing special. As a child I saw this and I wanted to do it. Rafa picked me up and I had never seen myself so tall. Ten is mine now. I was happy and excited for the goal.”

On the relationship with his team-mates: “They love me and I love them too. It is a very close team, we train every day and we always see each other. I’m a good guy (laughs).”

On the new position on the pitch: “I always feel best when I play, like all players. I want to play where the coach puts me, of course I have never played so openly in that position. On the wing I had played but never like that. The coach put me there and I wanted to do everything for the team. Where the coach puts me I’m happy.”

On the idea of staying at Milan beyond his loan: “I am very happy here at Milan. They love me, now I’m here and I want to do everything to help the team and make the fans happy.”

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Allergri post-match was asked: You said ‘try to remove five starters from Milan’ as a defence for bad performances:

“When we lose we have to keep quiet. I think Juve technically played a good match.”

But didn't this comment also come after a loss (to Monza)? So much for keeping quiet :lol: :lol: and played a technically good match? :lol: :lol:

Can we get a list of all posters who wanted Allegri here? They should be personally named and shamed.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
Just the boost the team needed after Wednesday. If they can carry that attitude and self belief into round 2 v Chelsea 👌

They lost the first round they have every chance of redemption in next game. Plenty to play for.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
post match celebrations, the General is off to partake in the goods

my friends... it will get even better than this

Forza milan

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s just that, the ramblings of an old bald man that doesn’t want to admit he’s wrong.
Power and glory have gone to our beloved bald monster’s head, friend :(

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Also, what a great fucking statement to not only win but win with a clean sheet too. We needed that. God damn we needed this success so direly.

I'm just rewatching the game, 80 minutes in now, and honestly we were so much more in control over the whole 90 minutes than my anxious nervous self perceived it when watching the game live.

Juve had those first 20 minutes were they were playing Allegri-ball at its finest: sit deep, punish on counters while we were kinda trying to figure this new 4-3-3/3-4-3 formation (live it looked like the latter mostly). Once we shook the dust from our shoulders, there's been literally nothing coming from Juve anymore. Nothing. No ideas. No dangerous counters. It's embarrassing how toothless and dull and blant and pathetic this Juve is once you show them their limits.

And all of this with missing more than only 5 players...

Also also, maybe the biggest take I got from this game is how playing both FBT and Dest probably fucked our whole shape and solidity over. We were lacking so much with both of them that others needed to cover them up, leaving holes everywhere else, and Chelsea perfectly exploited them. With Theo and Kalulu we were on a different planet today. Definitely the way to go against Chelsea.

Also also also: I think Pobegas game today is getting way too little credit. He was tremendous IMO. If we were going back to 4-2-3-1, I'd definitely give him a shot at CAM, letting play deeper than CDK or Diaz use to.

Last edited:

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
That first half was very bad.. I don’t know why you guys want same line-up against chelsea.

Leao rebic cdk
…krunic/diaz

This is the way
sigh

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I've always said that Diaz needs to play on the wing, why the hell did we have to wait so long for that? :head:

CDK also looks much better and more confident as a winger.

Continue with 433, CDK/Diaz as RW's and voila, case closed. It's that simple.

bullard

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Playing with a more attacking minded player at the right side, with an additional CM to give balance seems to me the way to go, not the other way around. Diaz, CDK, Pobega, Krunic all had better a game as a result of this change.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 11703

So nice having a CF who has the speed to run in behind

Rebic's reaction here kills me lol

Literally me watching all the selfish play today in the final third

This is really the biggest issue I have with Piolismo 2.0, which is actually more a critique towards our players and not the system itself: we create so much and should score so much more but we are not very cynical this season, which has bitten us already several times this season when opponents literally scores everytime they took one shot at our goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule