• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
I haven't seen Vranckx outside of his cameos for us, and he looks like an energetic player, and his highlights give me Mousa Dembele vibes--I'd rather see Vranckx play as a CM, just like I'd rather see Pobega play as a pure DM rather than the CM who pushes forward, it's not his game--I want to play players where they should be playing.

Adli has played as a CM in a double pivot the year before we bought him, then, after we loaned him back to Bordeaux, he played as a CAM and a L(R)AM/L(R)W hybrid thing like Hakan.

CDK plays as a RW for Belgium, which is why him playing as a CAM bothers me so much.

Adli might need to develop physically to play CAM for us the way he wants to, that's my theory--Adli wants to run around, press, and drop deep. I think he might not have the physical development to do that yet. Otherwise, based on watching Adli last year, he seems like the exact type of player we need for our CAM and for our system to work at its best. I also think CDK would be a great foil to Adli at the CAM spot, but I have said this a million times.

If Vranckx plays, I don’t think Pioli will put him as the attacking AM but rather as the 3rd midfielder to support Tonali and Bennacer.

I mean I hope so anyway.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WHAT A FUCK SALA IS TALKING ABOUT???

He says they will decide about stadium in 1 year hahaha
Let me remind you about this golden interview by Scaroni. 4 years later we are in the exact same situation.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
J-B-D-james-dean-32280095-245-245.gif

when people mention balance.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let me remind you about this golden interview by Scaroni. 4 years later we are in the exact same situation.

I wonder if Gerry is starting to realize how bureaucracy is working in Italy and that the stadium may never arrive.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It’s a headache this current issue we have with our youngsters.

Felt like last season when we won matches I could really focus on the matches we won and drown on it because we didn’t really have any young bench player who needed to fill a gap. Now we have like 4 and we urgently want them to cover up our gaps.

I think the management went too far in getting too many young players. CDK/Adli was fine but instead of Vranckxx/Thiaw, it should been established CBs/Midfielders instead.
Padre is doing everything right and I have no complaints

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Vranckx plays, I don’t think Pioli will put him as the attacking AM but rather as the 3rd midfielder to support Tonali and Bennacer.

I mean I hope so anyway.
I think there is a cascading effect of our injuries in how we play, how we press, and how our team looks.

I think our pressing structures are off, the triggers aren't working, and I think teams are using decoy runs to pull our players out of position, taking our press and using it against us. Putting Kalulu at RB, not having our regular RWs, and inconsistency from our CAM, and without Maignan to sweep so that our CBs can hunt with more ease, has put our system out of sync. We still press, but we seem to miss assignments and get pulled out of shape.

This is happening with Krunic as the third midfielder, as well. It's something that Pioli needs to work on during the winter break, because it looks like teams have worked a way at using a press and counter-press against us. This is also happening with Liverpool, to devastating effect.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
In what position is CDK good at ?!
I say lets take the italian cup as an opportunity to field him is his preferred position & even field a formation dedicated for him.
I really really want to see the CDK that deserve 35mil.
When you see the CDK that’s “deserve 35mil” he’ll already be worth 70, and considering how you judged him in the beginning you won’t even deserve him.

That’s how it works, Leao’s first 2 years didn’t show a 28 million euro player. We gave him 3 seasons and suddenly he was a 90 million euro player. You have to sow before you can reap.
He's there on the per 90 list!
Stats are only significant when they support arguments AGAINST our players, otherwise its all “lulz fuk yo stats bruh”

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wonder if Gerry is starting to realize how bureaucracy is working in Italy and that the stadium may never arrive.
There's nothing that can stop him in Sesto. Private land + other much smaller municipality that will never say no to a 1 bn EUR investment.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
As most of you know, the stadium is something I have always had my doubts on. I just don’t believe it will happen in the location that Sala and friends are responsible for approving. The parasites won’t budge on this.

Sesto San Giovanni, sure, but it remains to be seen if that’s just a threat or a viable alternative. I am not convinced Redbird has the appetite right now of going it alone. Right now, it must be emphasized.

If you remember, back in 2010, ‘ Legge Crimi’ was on the verge of being passed. It would have allowed the clubs to purchase stadia for a nominal fee, and then do whatever they wanted.

Of course, it was ultimately consigned to oblivion. That was 12 years ago. There have been countless other initiatives and bills. When the other side isn’t negotiating in good faith, when every aspiring politician plays to the gallery, you won’t go anywhere.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
When you see the CDK that’s “deserve 35mil” he’ll already be worth 70, and considering how you judged him in the beginning you won’t even deserve him.

That’s how it works, Leao’s first 2 years didn’t show a 28 million euro player. We gave him 3 seasons and suddenly he was a 90 million euro player. You have to sow before you can reap.
I will be like
let-me-in.gif
Let me in , plz.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
I haven't seen Vranckx outside of his cameos for us, and he looks like an energetic player, and his highlights give me Mousa Dembele vibes--I'd rather see Vranckx play as a CM, just like I'd rather see Pobega play as a pure DM rather than the CM who pushes forward, it's not his game--I want to play players where they should be playing.

Adli has played as a CM in a double pivot the year before we bought him, then, after we loaned him back to Bordeaux, he played as a CAM and a L(R)AM/L(R)W hybrid thing like Hakan.

CDK plays as a RW for Belgium, which is why him playing as a CAM bothers me so much.

Adli might need to develop physically to play CAM for us the way he wants to, that's my theory--Adli wants to run around, press, and drop deep. I think he might not have the physical development to do that yet. Otherwise, based on watching Adli last year, he seems like the exact type of player we need for our CAM and for our system to work at its best. I also think CDK would be a great foil to Adli at the CAM spot, but I have said this a million times.
It is frustrating with some of the players and why they are getting very little game time. But Pioli and his coaching team know more than we do about the form/readiness of the players.

From what I have seen of both CDK and Adli - CDK is unsure of what role he plays, is he AM, RW or F9 he seems confused and it has effected his confidence. We both agree roaming RW/F9 would be his best role. Hopefully he will find his feet soon because he clearly has talent.

Adli can change his fortunes drastically if he simply plays in a more calm and controlled way.

He is so eager to impress when he does get time, he rushes passes, rushing around trying to prove he can do it all.

If he focuses on the attributes that could have him playing as AM more often - keeping the ball, seeing and timing the pass/assist. He can help win the ball back but he needs to be thinking clearly and playing to his strengths when he has the ball.

The latest signings need more rotation in midfield and defence. Origi is in a similar mind set to Adli too eager to impress they both need to focus on their strengths and play by instinct.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think Luka Sucic would be a good transfer for Milan, maybe for next summer! He's already playing at a high level and is only 20 years old. He can play at AM and CM. In this way, his style is a little bit similar to Renato Sanches that the management wanted. Plus he doesn't have chronic injury problems.

Last edited:

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There's nothing that can stop him in Sesto. Private land + other much smaller municipality that will never say no to a 1 bn EUR investment.

I don't believe in the Sesto story one bit. It's been 4 years of them fighting with the City, if Sesto was a good alternative they would have started building there by now.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don't believe in the Sesto story one bit. It's been 4 years of them fighting with the City, if Sesto was a good alternative they would have started building there by now.

Initially people didn't think San Siro approval would take this long. Sesto area is being developed by an American investment fund. It won't be a problem there.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Milan are reportedly going to be watching Jakub Kiwior in the match against Spezia.

This is his girlfriend:

Her trophies include:
🥇Queen of GermanyTwerkCompetition’17
🏅Semi finalist of European TwerkChampions’18

Don't you just hate strippers who don't strip? :head:

In other news I'm trying not to get sucked back into a CDK discussion like
cat turn around.gif

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Milan are reportedly going to be watching Jakub Kiwior in the match against Spezia.

This is his girlfriend:

Her trophies include:
🥇Queen of GermanyTwerkCompetition’17
🏅Semi finalist of European TwerkChampions’18

The fuck!
How could such a sexy girl doing sexy dance & end to be not sexy at all ?

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
WHAT A FUCK SALA IS TALKING ABOUT???

He says they will decide about stadium in 1 year hahaha
On the sidelines of the ceremony on 4 November, the Mayor of Milan Giuseppe Sala spoke about the timing of the new Milan and Inter stadium. These are the statements reported by Calcio e Finanza: "In the City Council, to decide on the stadium, I think we will go in a year or so. Now, unfortunately, this history of the stadium is so troubled and my intention is to take one step at a time. will be to receive, on November 18, the result of the public debate. From this, we will have to formally respond either by accepting the observations that have been made, or by rejecting them by arguing. Then the junta will deliberate. At that point the teams will have the task, on the one hand to build the executive project and on the other to better explain how San Siro would be dismantled, unless you find other interests on the road. Opinions change in a year. I have the impression that on a subject like this, when we go to the council there may not be the classic division between center-left and center-right. But this is my impression to date, who knows how things will be in a year ".

Systematica-Ex-Falck-Redevelopment-Road-Network.jpg

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Don't you just hate strippers who don't strip? :head:

In other news I'm trying not to get sucked back into a CDK discussion like
View attachment 12540

She probably keeps the stripping for Only Fans!! Instagram doesn't allow it!! Still this overly aggressive twerking can be a but of turn off!!

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They had mayoral elections this year, and Gerry visited the site the weekend we won the title. It's a huge project north of Milan that's already started being redeveloped with a new metro station linked directly to Milano Centrale and Duomo. They're building new offices, parks, shops, apartments, etc. There's already a space dedicated to sports, which I think they're planning on repurposing as a much bigger stadium and facilities for AC Milan. It's too good of a deal not to go with, especially with San Siro being a dead end. There's a lot of money being pumped into the project already with Hines and the Kuwait Investment Fund. The timing of it is also perfect, by the time the stadium is done (around 2027) the area would have been mostly fully developed, with the hotels etc ready for business. Inter would be stupid not to join us, but I can see RedBird going at it alone. RB already have a relationship with Hines (they're building the largest datacenter in Milan together). Too many things are falling into place for it to just be a distraction.

Last edited:

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That was also before Red Bird took over. Elliott was a transitional ownership, I'm sure they had other priorities to make the club appealing to buyers than focusing on a stadium. I never thought it would be built at the current San Siro site, too much bullshit in politics. It'll probably be built at Sesto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule