AC Milan - Spezia 05/11/2022 20:45 CET

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.
THREE THINGS:

It's INCONCEIVABLE how Gabbia starts over Thiaw;
Bennacer must ALWAYS play;
Kalulu on the right is UNWATCHABLE.

That's all folks.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Story of this season. We create so many chances to lead comfortably by two or three, but we don't score, opponents get the chance to make life complicated and Tatarusanu is utter dog shit as per usual.

Seriously, Tata, the only time he makes a save is when they shoot the ball straight at him.

Show me one, I dare you, one parade of his where opponents are not more or less shooting at him.

What the actual fuck drove me when I defended him a couple of weeks ago when Mike got injured the first time? Madness? Probably. Worst fucking back-up ever. No help at all. Yes the defending was atrocious. Messias gets nutmeged. Krunic is too late. But what the fuck does he do besides staring at a ball he totally could have gotten!? Like that one goal against Torino a couple of days ago. This goalkeeper can't do a proper save even if his life depended on it. Jesus Christ!

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
The refereeing in this game was possibly worse than the last spezia game at san siro.

Expecting all goals now to be checked for fouls that happen in the opposite half 30 seconds before the ball is in the net. Particularly when inter and juventus score.
It is fucking horrible as a Milan fan to never have any peace of mind and to expect every goal to be checked before you can celebrate. Whenever we score I never anymore enjoy the beauty of a goal, I always look to analyze what the goal can be disallowed for...

Boban1982

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
This game was exhausting to watch. It had everything and I'm just so relieved we had a last moment of magic from Tonali and Giroud.

Onwards and upwards.

Forza Milan!

Levi

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Kakà, Nesta, Rui Costa, Gattuso.

Foot over the line in the buildup to their goal. Can VAR intervene? If yes, would the have done it if it was Milan who scored that? You bet your ass they would.

VAR can't intervene if any of our players touched the ball during the action.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
This game was exhausting to watch. It had everything and I'm just so relieved we had a last moment of magic from Tonali and Giroud.

Onwards and upwards.

Forza Milan!
It was absolutely exhausting. I feel the most drained I've felt after a Milan match in a long time.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka

Foot over the line in the buildup to their goal. Can VAR intervene? If yes, would the have done it if it was Milan who scored that? You bet your ass they would.

Wtf, this is not allowed, why didn't they check that?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score

OBJECTIVE RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Inconsistent refereeing almost cost us the victory, however the boys never gave up, the spirit of Sandro Tonali is the one of Rhino Gattuso, ladies n gens we have a L-E-G-E-N-D in the making:c: DAI DAI DAI

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka

Fucking cancer league, i hope they never qualify for another world cup

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Wtf, this is not allowed, why didn't they check that?
There is never consitency when it comes to Milan, we can never have any peace of mind

makcoul

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It is fucking horrible as a Milan fan to never have any peace of mind and to expect every goal to be checked before you can celebrate. Whenever we score I never anymore enjoy the beauty of a goal, I always look to analyze what the goal can be disallowed for...
This kills completely the beauty of Football. Ok use Var to check penalty, red cards, clear offsides if referees are sleeping... But please don't spend more than 30s watching videos...the rule should change!

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone remember who was the player who played in Spain .And he was playing with two same shirts ,and when he would score he was taking his shirt of and not getting booked. Shirt was white and blue stripes like Porto or Deportivo la Coruna.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I just hope Giroud won't be too hard on himself for the red card. Football is about emotions and I prefer players who are passionate. We should win the next game even without Theo and Giroud.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9

Nah, clear goal. Same thing happend few weeks back, West Ham Southampton. Soton scored from the same throw in and the goal stood. The foot just needs to touch the line, even only on cm.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
Daniel has ruined his future legacy.

No one that's ever scored against milan will ever have their jersey retired. :o
Pretty sure Paolo has scored some Own Goals before. Never hurt HIS legacy. :maldinismug:

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
You can tell Daniel wanted us to score once he went to their bench :proud:

No hate for him, we were bad glad he had a good showing.
Daniel maldini was the one who scored the goal? 🤣🤣🤣
So I really missed out on a banter era esque match

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Story of this season. We create so many chances to lead comfortably by two or three, but we don't score, opponents get the chance to make life complicated and Tatarusanu is utter dog shit as per usual.

Seriously, Tata, the only time he makes a save is when they shoot the ball straight at him.

Show me one, I dare you, one parade of his where opponents are not more or less shooting at him.

What the actual fuck drove me when I defended him a couple of weeks ago when Mike got injured the first time? Madness? Probably. Worst fucking back-up ever. No help at all. Yes the defending was atrocious. Messias gets nutmeged. Krunic is too late. But what the fuck does he do besides staring at a ball he totally could have gotten!? Like that one goal against Torino a couple of days ago. This goalkeeper can't do a proper save even if his life depended on it. Jesus Christ!
I laughed out loud when he unknowingly caught the ball and looked surprised when it just landed in his arms.

Schedule