Not open for further replies.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
NesrineBahlouli_6.jpg

This girl picked number 69 for her shirt number:kalulu2:
Gotta love to see it. Everyone whoever dreamed of wearing the red and black but weren't good enough, just follow this route.
Sex change.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
This is some straight up "Bennacer was from a relegation team so he can't be good" type of analysis bro.
did many people actually say that here? at least it's not a narrative that stuck in my head tbh. the adli bennacer comparison is flawed. yes both came from relegation teams but bennacer played as starter in serie a already and cost us 17mil. in the same summer he won player of the tournament at AFCON. after giampaolo got fired, he immediately became a starter at milan.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Trossard goes to Arsenal for 30 mil euros and his contract expires in the summer.
We should still be getting 100mil for Leao with a year left on his contract in the summer.. If he hasn't renewed by then.

Leao in a nutshell:
- When Leao doesn't have the ball, he just stands around and watch.
- When Leao has the ball, everyone else just stands around and watch.
- When Theo tries to overlap, Leao fucks up a simple touch trying to do fancy flick which leaves Theo completely exposed while he jogs back.
- Can provide good burst on transitions and may score/assist.

Name me a club that will look at that and say, fuck it, totally worth 100m + his contract demands.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
did many people actually say that here? at least it's not a narrative that stuck in my head tbh. the adli bennacer comparison is flawed. yes both came from relegation teams but bennacer played as starter in serie a already and cost us 17mil. in the same summer he won player of the tournament at AFCON. after giampaolo got fired, he immediately became a starter at milan.
Statistically, Empoli had one of the best midfields offensively despite getting relegated (too lazy to look up exact stat but somebody posted it here) so signing both Bennacer + Krunic actually made a lot of sense.

Ludwig

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I used to play FM, and Tomori is the kind of player who is bad for a CB because he is below threshold value for certain CB attributes such as heading & marking. But I would still play him anyway because he has extremely high score on other attributes such as speed and anticipation that fits my strategy.

So Tomori is basically a fodder unless Milan play in a certain way to accommodate Tomori's best traits.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Statistically, Empoli had one of the best midfields offensively despite getting relegated (too lazy to look up exact stat but somebody posted it here) so signing both Bennacer + Krunic actually made a lot of sense.
yea bennacer had 5a and rade came from a 5g/7a season but still struggled in a worse milan team than this. in the end he succeeded too, so both transfers were spot on.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Sorry about the bike. Didn't you just go on vacation to Ireland? How many vacations do you get?
Thanks. It seems I have a shit ton of bad luck just like Milan. The mechanic checked everything and found a little thorn inside the tire, so seems like no one manipulated anything, I'm just cursed :( Just wish for that bad luck to end.

Well Ireland is some time ago, that was last summer. I had three vacations last year, Tromsø in March, Ireland in July/August and Iceland in November. I go on vacation as much as possible, I love to travel (to cold places in the north). I have 27 vacation days at work, combined with weekends or bank holidays that's enough for three or four vacations a year. I rather spend my money on holidays than useless shit I don't need.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thanks. It seems I have a shit ton of bad luck just like Milan. The mechanic checked everything and found a little thorn inside the tire, so seems like no one manipulated anything, I'm just cursed :( Just wish for that bad luck to end.

Well Ireland is some time ago, that was last summer. I had three vacations last year, Tromsø in March, Ireland in July/August and Iceland in November. I go on vacation as much as possible, I love to travel (to cold places in the north). I have 27 vacation days at work, combined with weekends or bank holidays that's enough for three or four vacations a year. I rather spend my money on holidays than useless shit I don't need.
Your life and luck isn’t too bad, Susan. You went on 3 vacations last year and witnessed a Scudetto. 3 vacations is more than I’ve taken in 6 years lol. Europeans really got it all figured out living the high life while we grind and protect y’all.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Because he now sits on Barca's bench and it's sort of embarrassing to admit that one of the best players on the team last year now sits on another team's bench. If he was "dogshit" then there's an excuse. He also chose to leave for free.
Our fans are number 1 at overrating our players. Imagine some people here writing we have 2 of the top 10 defenders in the world and 2 of the top 10 midfielders in the world and global top 3 and top 5 player in the world here and there. It’s an unrivaled level of delusion in the footballing world.

Convincing oneself that Kessie was so “shit” makes it more bearable that our presidente is just a bench option in other teams quality wise.

In reality most of our first team players would be bench players in serious teams. Both Bennacer and Tonali would be bench players at best at Barca or any other serious team but let people here keep deceiving themselves that it’s Kessie and “dogshit” that’s the reason

Our other midfielders are complete rubbish and won’t even be found on the roster of any serious team never mind playing a significant amount of games. Same applies across other positions.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
The problem wasn't letting Kessie and Romagnoli go. It was in not buying Enzo and Botman / Bremer to replace them. You can't bring in kids from German division 2 to replace important players
Exactly. Plus players like Vrancx were even bench players. How can Bundesliga 2nd division rotational and bench players replace important first team players?

Also one important thing to note is that if we don’t have 20 million for a Kiwor, then how are we planning to compete for Champions League in 3 years time? It’s a complete fantasy! We can’t sign young high potential players that fit our desired signing profile that we have been following for a while so how do we ever get a competitive team?

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rdt_20211222_2340153064896484639898855-jpg.753

Adli's stats last year were... insane.

The year we got Adli he was in a Ligue 1 team-of-the-year in 20/21 with Maignan. Bordeaux imploded after we signed him and loaned him back, they went through like three coaches, and the coach who was benching him took Bordeaux from outside the relegation zone... to being the worst team in the league and in Europe. They also were so bad financially that they were (temporarily) relegated again to the third division (they reversed it). Adli served as a captain on the team before they fired their original manager, and the one who locked horns with Adli was the one who was making the team worse.

For the worst team, Adli had 8 assists and 1 goal last year, I think that's pretty good for a 21-year-old kid who the previous year, as a 20 year old, was in a Ligue 1 team of the year.

Maybe Adli is shit and is yet another kid with talent that doesn't make it? He wouldn't be the first. But the idea that he wasn't a talent is not true.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
He was SOOO dogshit that he kept Bennacer on the bench. 🤡

Now either Pioli is a terrible manager or Bennacer is a bigger dogshit? Pick
In fact, Bennacer pushed Kessie to AM, a position he had never played before.

He suffered an injury vs Lazio and was 50% for the last remaining 5 games of the season. From then on Pioli chose to play it safe with the title on the line.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
rdt_20211222_2340153064896484639898855-jpg.753

Adli's stats last year were... insane.

The year we got Adli he was in a Ligue 1 team-of-the-year in 20/21 with Maignan. Bordeaux imploded after we signed him and loaned him back, they went through like three coaches, and the coach who was benching him took Bordeaux from outside the relegation zone... to being the worst team in the league and in Europe. They also were so bad financially that they were (temporarily) relegated again to the third division (they reversed it). Adli served as a captain on the team before they fired their original manager, and the one who locked horns with Adli was the one who was making the team worse.

For the worst team, Adli had 8 assists and 1 goal last year, I think that's pretty good for a 21-year-old kid who the previous year, as a 20 year old, was in a Ligue 1 team of the year.

Maybe Adli is shit and is yet another kid with talent that doesn't make it? He wouldn't be the first. But the idea that he wasn't a talent is not true.
I chimed in just on the Bennacer / Krunic / Empoli conversation.

i-got-your-back-snoop-dogg.gif
on Adli

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind luring Zapata from Atalanta with just a year left on his contract. He is 31 y.o.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
In fact, Bennacer pushed Kessie to AM, a position he had never played before.

He suffered an injury vs Lazio and was 50% for the last remaining 5 games of the season. From then on Pioli chose to play it safe with the title on the line.
That's because Diaz sucked. Kessie kept Bennacer on the bench for a long time. And Bennacer was WORSE than Kessie in our scudetto year. Very inconsistent and gave away the vall too easily. Hence he was firmly the 3rd CM option all of that year.

And trust me, I like Bennacer. Not trying to shit on him. Just pointing out how things went last season.

stilouri

Beginner
Reaction score
Our fans are number 1 at overrating our players. Imagine some people here writing we have 2 of the top 10 defenders in the world and 2 of the top 10 midfielders in the world and global top 3 and top 5 player in the world here and there. It’s an unrivaled level of delusion in the footballing world.

Convincing oneself that Kessie was so “shit” makes it more bearable that our presidente is just a bench option in other teams quality wise.

In reality most of our first team players would be bench players in serious teams. Both Bennacer and Tonali would be bench players at best at Barca or any other serious team but let people here keep deceiving themselves that it’s Kessie and “dogshit” that’s the reason

Our other midfielders are complete rubbish and won’t even be found on the roster of any serious team never mind playing a significant amount of games. Same applies across other positions.
True! well, be honest! if you are billionaire and you buy Milan how many players you keep? Me? Theo, Leao (maybe), Bena, Tonali and...that's it. And Messiah - for bring me pizza at loja

pippofan

wants sex with oriental girls
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivera, Altafini, Maldini, Nesta, Baresi, Prati, Van Basten, Kaka`, Albertini, Gullit

Yeah, I had Iceland confused with Ireland. I too love to travel, am retired and have plenty of free time. Next month I'm going on a Caribbean cruise that includes Bahamas, Jamaica, Cozumel, and the Cayman Islands and in August Italy where I still have family.
I prefer warm weather to cold, that's the reason I moved to Florida.
Let's hope that the bad luck ends soon for both you and Milan.

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
I watched a lot of Bordeaux because of Adli last year and I swear, I don't understand how such a player can't find his place in the team. He doesn't even have to be a starter, but to have such a miserable minutes so far... that's like, wtf.
Maybe I would understand that he has wc players in his position as competition but please, the players ahead of him are fucking Diaz and CDK.

I didn't get any impression at all that he was lazy or unprofessional, nor did I ever hear any rumors about that, on the contrary, he seems like a very mature and professional young person.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I watched a lot of Bordeaux because of Adli last year and I swear, I don't understand how such a player can't find his place in the team. He doesn't even have to be a starter, but to have such a miserable minutes so far... that's like, wtf.
Maybe I would understand that he has wc players in his position as competition but please, the players ahead of him are fucking Diaz and CDK.

I didn't get any impression at all that he was lazy or unprofessional, nor did I ever hear any rumors about that, on the contrary, he seems like a very mature and professional young person.
Pioli is jealous of his hair, that’s the only explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule