The Rumour Commode XXXIX: A Cardinal Sin

Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Alls I know is that we (including myself) are way to bitter and depressed considering we just won a scudetto after all those horrible years
When I'm curled up in a corner crying and watching Serie B next season the only image running through my head will be the #19 tattoo on a 60 year old bald man's forearm

yungeddy

Banned
Reaction score
@Kojak wont even get out of bed if there arent atleast 20 sausage rolls with honey glaze ready and waiting for him

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Leao--Giroud--Saelemaekers
--Krunic-Tonali-Messias
Theo-Kjaer-Kalulu-Calabria
-------Tatarusanu

Can't wait!

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
Milan are the for sure under dogs on Sunday so a loss can be expected. If they get embarrassed like the past few games, then maybe Pioli will get sacked.

I think he has through the first leg vs Tottenham at least. But the farther they potentially drop from top 4 then he needs to go asap.

I agree that with our current form that we can be seen as underdogs, but Iosing isn't an expectation of mine.

Its a good opportunity for the team to gain some strong winds for the final few months of the season. I'd like to see to team respond and correct their poor form. I'd like to see more of us has confidence in them.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Messias mezz'ala... Still can't get over that. I hope Pioli is only trying to confuse Inzaghi and to not give away what to expect. I've also heared via Longonis podcast that he tried a very weird 3-5-2 in training:

Rebic-Giroud
Theo - Krunic- Tonali - Pobega - Saele
Gabbia - Kjaer - Kalulu
Chair​

Even that would make more sense than Messias as mezz'ala ffs :lol:

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Messias mezz'ala... Still can't get over that. I hope Pioli is only trying to confuse Inzaghi and to not give away what to expect. I've also heared via Longonis podcast that he tried a very weird 3-5-2 in training:

Rebic-Giroud
Theo - Krunic- Tonali - Pobega - Saele
Gabbia - Kjaer - Kalulu
Chair​

Even that would make more sense than Messias as mezz'ala ffs :lol:
Leao?

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Lmao 17yo Victor Eletu’s already earning 300 grand a year in the Primavera whereas Freddy’s still begging for loose change in a plastic cup outside shops aged 30.

Fucking PEASANT :LOL:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I didn't say it makes sense. Only more sense. But it's still a weird line-up. :lol:

I actually would approve that formation with Leao instead of Rebic, Vranckx instead of Pobega and Thiaw instead of Gabbia.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Probable lineup vs. Inter: Tatarusanu; Calabria, Kalulu, Kjaer, Theo Hernandez; Messias, Tonali, Krunic; Saelemaekers, Giroud, Leao

Messias can barely pass the ball. How is this going to help defensively over 4-2-3-1 ?

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
What the fuck is happening? Messias as a CM? Is Pioli on drugs or what? I can't fucking believe it.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Traitors:
Thiago Silva (piece of shit we need u )
Ancelotti (we have pioli while carlo is making whole world champions)

Real Milan:

- Ibra
- Paolo Maldini

People that came back to help the club & traitor list
You know Fred, if you're going to attention whore, you at least gotta be interesting.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
The one guy in the squad with worse VISION and passing ability than Tata is going to start in the midfield

Incredible

At this point, the league could allow Pioli to play a 4-4-4 and he'd still fuck it up
Milanfan89 is eager to test this theory :proud:

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
So Stefano... We need a third CM for the important match against Inter. Who shall we choose?

🇮🇹 Calcio AC Milan 🔴⚫ on Twitter: Yacine Adli. 🇨🇵 ⚽ 🅰️  https://t.co/cjrbguyObc / Twitter
Aster Vranckx a fêté ses grands débuts à Milan: J'ai appelé De Ketelaere  avant de signer - La DH/Les Sports+
Leicester City: Things to know about transfer target Tommaso Pobega

Stefano be like....

Messias: The team's goal is winning Scudetto and Coppa Italia

R&B....

What GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule