Do you think Leao will renew?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Sebastian Haller was diagnosed with cancer, beat cancer and returned to playing before our medical staff managed to fix Maignan's pulled muscle. Dybala would've been dead by now if we had made a move for him.
Theories on top of other theories

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I am sorry, MM and Pioli should all be sacked if Tata is in goal and we get thrashed against Spurs.

Cloren

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roger Federer is the GOAT
If Pioli benches Leao then I don’t know what to say. Honestly

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I was thinking to myself. If i was conte or any manager, i would say shoot at that goal from any angle, you are nearly guaranteed to score. Stats prove it. Just get it on target. And if i was a defender defending this keeper i would have zero confidence. The whole team would know whatever they do would not be enough. You can try and try but wont make a difference. And fans know this as well. That is why we are all so depressed. The fact that vazquez is not in chl is extraordinary. Why buy this fucking guy if Tata is your number 2.

The situation is catastrophic cos its our own making, and thats why i hate it more than anything. But i hate pioli the most.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Soooo

Pioli is voluntarily choosing to leave out Leao, CDK, Adli, Thiaw

He’s officially brain dead

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Pioli benches Leao then I don’t know what to say. Honestly
Only explanation is he wants to make sure we don’t suffer on the flanks off the ball. He’s obviously addicted to Giroud. If he doesn’t trust Leao to track their RWB then it makes sense to him to sacrifice him for a player that can.

I don’t agree but I also think a lot of these ‘predicted lineups’ are probably bullshit or planted by Milan to mess with Inter’s prep. It’s all over the place. 433 with Messias in midfield, 352 without Leao, etc. Something weird is happening and we’ll only find out at kickoff what the hell Pioli has up his sleeve.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Soooo

Pioli is voluntarily choosing to leave out Leao, CDK, Adli, Thiaw

He’s officially brain dead
He's clearly choosing the grinta players over the skilled ones. Let's see how it plays out.

I worry that Leao will have more reason to abandon this sinking ship

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
He's clearly choosing the grinta players over the skilled ones. Let's see how it plays out.

He’s also playing Messias over Pobega

Origi also has atrocious work rate

I wish there was an “explanation” for what he’s trying but there just isn’t

There’s something bad cooking behind the scenes, my sense is that he has a divided locker room and all the fodders (his favorites) are on his side

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
If this is true then goodbye Leao. Pioli benching him again. The guy has lost his mind. The sooner he goes the better.

Thiaw can’t even play over freaking Gabbia.

Ahhhhhhhhhh wtf is this, please fire Pioli now. Wtf is he doing, omg please this can't be true, this is horrible.

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
I was in Vienna a few weeks ago and was impressed by ottakringer helles and gösser marzen
Oh wow, you were in Vienna? I work there and honestly hate Vienna, I generally hate big cities, they are too loud and dirty, I need calm nature (like Lapland).
And about the beer, imo craft beer is much better than those regular beers.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Origi is not expensive in terms of total cost, he costs us under 6m a year. For a transfer with a transfer fee and lower wage that would be like 10-12m. You can argue about player selection but that he is some hyper expensive vanity signing is a myth.

@ Austrian beer: Ottakringer is an acquired taste, imo love it or hate it brand. Gösser is pretty mid. You don't need to go craft beer in Austria but there are a couple of smaller normal brands that offer much better quality for the same price like Murauer or Trumer. Or go for Czech beer which is historically big in Austria for obvious reasons. You don't get the smaller brands like Syijany or Krušovice but the big ones like Starobrno, Kozel, Budweiser-Budvar or Pilsner Urquell are great value and quality and one of them is usually on tab, in Vienna at least.

Last edited:

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni

Don't worry. Leao will have a new coach soon.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
And you are sure that Dybala would've been healthy at Milan? How do you know? Theory?
Thats why you use stats to back up your statement.
Dybala having those amazing stats while also being injured at roma shows you that he was worth it.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh wow, you were in Vienna? I work there and honestly hate Vienna, I generally hate big cities, they are too loud and dirty, I need calm nature (like Lapland).
And about the beer, imo craft beer is much better than those regular beers.

Which beers do you recommend?
I just booked 4 days of Vienna with my family.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Which beers do you recommend?
I just booked 4 days of Vienna with my family.
What kind of beers do you like? For Austria Lagers (Vienna Export) and to some degree Pils are typical, although Austrian Pils like Czech Pils tastes more like a Lager, unlike German Pils.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
They have been the best team all season long and now they're playing without pressure with no competition in sight.
If we beat Inter tonight, Napoli will be 16 points clear with 17 games to go. They could lose 5 and still win, crazy to think how good they've been this season. Pretty much us last season where so much went right, except every other team so far has choked around them.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
this napoli team is amazing!
adl-delaurentis.gif

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
We concede 12 in 3 games, looking horrendous and awful defensively.

Pioli changes the team to make it more compact and defensive...

Everyone - "Fire this man, is he brain dead?"

I would play Leao over Origi but make it make sense.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
What kind of beers do you like? For Austria Lagers (Vienna Export) and to some degree Pils are typical, although Austrian Pils like Czech Pils tastes more like a Lager, unlike German Pils.
Mostly Belgian triples.
German weizbeer is also nice.
Czech budvar is also good imo.
When I’m in a foreign country i always try to get hold of something locally brewed beer.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
I love the transformation of Romagnoli from possibly the most mocked defender we had, into this imperious defensive stalwart lol.
Is it surprising.

This forum and fanbase is the e-version of grass is greener rewriting history.

We could win the title winning literally every single match and people would say it's not impressive because it was due to the other teams choking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule