Milan - Salernitana | Serie A | Mar 13 2023, 19:45 UTC

sabeni

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Never play saele and benna in the same side of the pitch again, both were to blame for salernitana goal.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
If ever there was a missed opportunity this is it. Poor game gentlemen, poor game. Get your attacking play in order and practice shooting and hitting the target. Everyone of ye.

Bagheera

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
This is squarely on Pioli. Needed to make a change before they scored. Then they score and he brings in Ibra and Origi and CDK at the same time. Not the time to make such wholesale changes.

Deep Fried Pizza & Chips

Probably Maldini's fault
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Savićevićic, Baresi, Rikjaard, Pippo, Desailly
That was not an enjoyable watch... Fuck!

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Pioli need to show his balls and dont start Leao next game. I ve had it with him. So fking nonchalant and lazy. What was Maldini thinking refusing 100m lol.

Bird

Haven't you heard?
Reaction score
Saw this coming from miles away. We just stopped playing, being happy with that one goal.

We're acting like "its OK if we concede one, we can easily score another if we need to", when we wouldn't have scored another even if it we were one man more and the ref added 30 minutes extra.

100 lashes for each player and the coach for letting it happen.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
how do we go from a tactical masterclass vs spurs away to complete shambles vs a wank team
One was a game where we had to mostly work off the ball. We’re good at that.

We’ve been terrible on the ball for months.

actrader10

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Pioli horrific with those subs. Once again he shows his limits. Why not play adli? We go round in circles. Why did florenzi come on. Truly tragic from pioli. Simply not good enough to get to the chl quarters but be this awful in the league. No excuses for this guy.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This is squarely on Pioli. Needed to make a change before they scored. Then they score and he brings in Ibra and Origi and CDK at the same time. Not the time to make such wholesale changes.
Pioli is terrible at subs. Generally speaking. It feels like he makes subs to make subs at points. Never forget the Roma game.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sometimes I could smash that baldy bastards head in!! When is CDK gonna do something? Anything? Infuriating again against a team we should’ve beaten 2 or 3 nil. Total lack of concentration again at 1-0. Absolutely not good enough. Are we wanting to finish in the top 4??

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Referee was pure garbage, no debate. But we were mostly shit too, especially in the first half. Not gonna commit the error to just blame the ref without admitting how bad our own display was. Need to be honest there too...
Who gives a shit if we had a bad game? Penalties only count when you're playing well?

There aren't rules now? Theo was fouled in the box. It was a clear penalty according to the rubric established by those who justify decisions against us.

If we play well, but don't win... that doesn't mean anything.

If we play poorly, but win... it means we're shit.

But when we are denied penalties, we're not supposed to use them?

Milan has scored the most goals in open play in Serie A (I believe) so... we don't "rely" on penalties. And then when asked: "hey, why don't we get penalties?" the answer is: "we're not in the box!"

Now, our players get fouled in the box, and what happens? Nothing.

For all of Fiorentina's dominance (I didn't watch the game, I was sick) but Fiorentina needed a penalty to open the scoring, a soft penalty, one that I didn't think was a penalty. But if that was a penalty, then surely one of the two penalties we got should have been at least one.

The logic is ever shifting here. I don't want to hear about spin force, when the same people who talk about Tomori's penalty are the same ones who are denying Theo's. They are the ones who are spinning.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Origi and charles gets to play just because their enormous wages and transfer fee. Disgusting typical italian mindset

Well, the attack got better with them. Leao really with his worst performance this season so far. Not that he was only a passenger like usually these days. He killed even more attacks than Saele on the other side, that's how bad he was.

CDK did well, Origi too. Tonight is not the night to shit on them.

Schedule