The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@BrestOnAir: Faivre's interview with GDS was done without his club's consent .

DonSilvio

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva
Not sure anything really changed though. It's international week and Di Marzio decided to say something about Kessie demanding 9m. Not sure if it's true or not, probably not because the timing is suspicious (no games, no news, so make shit up for engagement).

Too bad as I think fans are losing patience with Kessie and we're going to reach a point where he will start to get whistled in games. It was going to end up like this eventually, but I was hoping we don't let this stuff interrupt our season and cause some self-inflicted pain. It's too important and special of a season for us to become our own enemy.
Yeah I don't know about Di Marzio here. Kessie has been subpar mostly this season thus far and yet he is demanding as if he has all the leverage with that supposed 9m figure?
But if he is really asking for 9m then he is gone and he knows it so this all would be just a ploy for him to get out of here sooner. I wish we would just move on and renew Theo and others to put more pressure on Kessie if anything.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Now imagine I come home today with flowers, an expensive gift, put a smile in my face and say "I'll love you forever" to my GF when she opens the door for me.

Her instant reaction would be "ok, what did you do and who is the bitch?"

That's the frame of mind everyone should have read that Kessie quote at the time. It was not needed. Out of character for a normal contract negotiation. It just showed something was up.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kess maybe is playing like shit because of his contract situation.
And lets not pretend he is a shit player now that he wanna leave.
But in no way he deserve 6mil / year.
Great player , as was Donna , but i prefer loosing him for free over fucking our salary structure.
Another thing is he is not a guaranteed starter anymore. If Tonali keep evolving and Benna find his best again as he seems to be doing Kessie might easily end up third in the peaking order. I mean, he will always be useful... But is any third CM worth 6.5M?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Some videos from the stadium:

Crowd singing Sara Perche Ti Amo

i need to go to san siro asap just to experience this
Milan has arrived at €6.5M/year offer to renew Kessie’s contract while his request is close to €9M. If his request isn’t lowered finding an agreement will be difficult

[@DiMarzio]
9mil :lol:
Kessie should go do some stand up

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
But I do think that's just BS. Di Marzio is full of shit most of the time.

Unless he's talking about gross.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Also the forum look amazing guys.
Never expected i will easily integrate into the new one but wow.
What theme do you use ?
I use dark with white text , love it.
Yeah I'm sooo loving it. It so clean, modern, beautiful, and practical.

I'm using dark white text too, isn't that obvious?

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
I hope Casshie will be the final nail in the 'buy from Atalanta' mentality

he was the last straw of potentially good players and was found out as well, not more Juve & Atalanta purchases

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
according to NonEvoluto we initiated contacts with Atalanta for the potential transfer of Palomino who was proposed to us by his agent incase Romagnoli decides not to renew his contract

what did i just say

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
honestly Faivre seems like a bitch, with his demeanor towards Brest.
don't really care for his YT highlights, that's not the culture we have and want to have at the club and signing him would be a Kebab situaton down the line where he will use us as a bouncing pad for a bigger club

no thank you

Last edited:

Kuroha

Fiamma Nera
Reaction score
Meanwhile, is the forum got updated again? In my phone the hyperlink colour became the same as the ordinary text (I prefer it to be different so I can tell if there's any text that can be clicked)

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
“I am proud to have chosen Milan and it is not my intention to leave. Indeed, I want to stay forever. When I come back from the Olympics I’ll fix everything – only Milan, Maldini and Massara know my thoughts. I really like it when the ultras sing ‘a President, there is only one President …’. Well, I want to be one for life. At least football”

Posting this because this guy is a fucking rat if this 9 mil request is true. Either stand by your words or don’t fucking speak. Simple.
from president to dictatorship warlord, that's how it goes in that part of the world

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
don't really care for his YT highlights, that's not the culture we have and want to have at the club and signing him would be a Kebab situaton down the line where he will use us as a bouncing pad for a bigger club

no thank you
Did you just call Inter a bigger club than us?

Be careful with your wording.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score

no thank you
was having the same feeling, that shit in the youtube video won't work anyway against decent clubs, will be another player that needs a season to adapt

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Meanwhile, is the forum got updated again? In my phone the hyperlink colour became the same as the ordinary text (I prefer it to be different so I can tell if there's any text that can be clicked)

link color affected the main page thread links so i set it to something light but yeah, i just noticed it's not super intuitive in posts

i added different link and hover colors for the message boxes

1636498393445.png

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Truth is, if it was Donnarumma who had saved that penalty to Lautaro like Tata did, newspapers would print that picture and put in on their front-page for the next to months without interruption.

Now it seems like everybody has already forgotten.

Sad how the hype machinery works. Tata deserves more respect from us all.

Not a very flashy guy but not necessarily a bad thing, better to stay humble. Him Kalulu Gabbia Krunic will still get appreciation from the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule