The Rumour Commode XXXVIII: Next Week is our Week

Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
You can say what you want but Belotti scoring 100 goals in 232 appearances for a club like freaking Torino are amazing figures. Wonder if Lukaku or Lautaro would get double digits almost every year in a club that's going for mid table at best. People who don't respect a performance like that, year in year out obviously never played one minute of football in their life.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
1658172394572.png

D9ekPbG.gif

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I will stop giving you :star: reactions, as you wish.

I learnt my lesson that it was worth giving the reaction score whore (you) free reaction points (and are still 500 behind me) so my boy @Qaas could have the Commode name. I think it was a good lesson and I would do it again.
Not that one , the one where i made you my bitch.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
You can say what you want but Belotti scoring 100 goals in 232 appearances for a club like freaking Torino are amazing figures. Wonder if Lukaku or Lautaro would get double digits almost every year in a club that's going for mid table at best. People who don't respect a performance like that, year in year out obviously never played one minute of football in their life.
Tell me how many goals he got with Italy in 44 games.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

They will have no issue saying no, we want full price, no, no, no thank you.
Chelsea did that to the "T" with Tomori and we had to pay in full.

Curious to see how this shakes out.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Everybody here complains about Premier League revenues- well, to Brugge our revenue is unfair too & they want a piece of it. And if not, they want one of their best players to play.
We have a much bigger brand though. With something like a Super League reshuffle, we still have global brand value we can use as our levers.

Whereas Brugge would still be piss boys.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@patosheva I’m beginning to come around I think you’re right Maldini out of his depth losing targets left and right redbird doesn’t want to spend. Time running out.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
@patosheva I’m beginning to come around I think you’re right Maldini out of his depth losing targets left and right redbird doesn’t want to spend. Time running out.
Paging Dr. @General ... paging Dr. @General. We need 500cc of MR nostalgia posts and mercato hype ASAP. We're losing him, we're losing him fast!

gloves-on-im-ready.gif

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
As a connoisseur of overly complicated tactical analyses this is such a steaming pile of shit I can’t even pretend I understand the point:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule