Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 8486

damn I'm excited.. How far do you think we can go on UCL? can we achieve semifinal and secure the second stella?

also Tonali as Capitano.. damnnnn
Bennacer is not going to be benched. He will start with Sandro and Adli and CDK will rotate or Adli will be the AM while CDK rotates with Ziyech. Also Giroud proved to be a reliable player. No reason to bench him.

Aside from this, that teams is capable of going to the CL final. On paper. A lot depends on the CL draw. Starting from pot 1 there should be no problems going to the KOs. Then a lot depends on the draws and whether we finished 1st or 2nd. We can go the Liverpool way last season with merda (in terrible form at that time), Benfica and Villarreal (EL type of opponents) or the Real Madrid way with PSG, Chelsea and City. If we get a little lucky a 1/4 final should be the minimum. If we draw Bayern/City/PSG/Liverpool at the 1/8s we will probably exit right away.

This team should win the Scudetto if we don't have major injuries.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Suggestion for DM: @CDK

"Hey, Charles' father(in flemish)

You may remember me from some years ago, I was the one who ate all the waffles at your sons birthday party. My reason for reaching out is the fact that I'm a passionate Milan supporter and I am anxious to see Charles in a Milan shirt. Do you know if the negotiations are going well? I am only asking for myself, thank you"

Could be worth it, is all I'm saying.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bennacer is not going to be benched. He will start with Sandro and Adli and CDK will rotate or Adli will be the AM while CDK rotates with Ziyech. Also Giroud proved to be a reliable player. No reason to bench him.

Aside from this, that teams is capable of going to the CL final. On paper. A lot depends on the CL draw. Starting from pot 1 there should be no problems going to the KOs. Then a lot depends on the draws and whether we finished 1st or 2nd. We can go the Liverpool way last season with merda (in terrible form at that time), Benfica and Villarreal (EL type of opponents) or the Real Madrid way with PSG, Chelsea and City. If we get a little lucky a 1/4 final should be the minimum. If we draw Bayern/City/PSG/Liverpool at the 1/8s we will probably exit right away.

There’s more than enough games for Giroud, Origi, CDK, Ziyech, Saelemaekers, Brahim and Adli to rotate the three positions (CF, AM, RW)

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
20 pages of still no CDK.

Maybe #nextweek?

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Why should I?
I never had a football conversation with him.
Except once, three years ago, when he told me that it was quite an obscene idea to give so much money to Kids, just to run after a ball

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A715F met Tapatalk
A man of intergrity..Knowing his son is in the industry, you'd think he'd happily see his son overpaid in the future.
Hopefully he tells him not to demand a superstar wage like Leao, after we show patience and he delivers 3 months of consistently great football.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Maldini and Massara will meet with Club Brugge CEO Vincent Mannaert in Lugano, Switzerland this afternoon to close the De Ketelaere deal. [Longo]

Lugano :love:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini and Massara will meet with Club Brugge CEO Vincent Mannaert in Lugano, Switzerland this afternoon to close the De Ketelaere deal. [Longo]
Lets goooooooooo

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
A man of intergrity..Knowing his son is in the industry, you'd think he'd happily see his son overpaid in the future.
Hopefully he tells him not to demand a superstar wage like Leao, after we show patience and he delivers 3 months of consistently great football.

Leao's situation is a bit more complex than that. If he didn't have the court case he would of signed back in Feb/March on 4.5m. And then there is the Mendes taking advantage of the situation. Yesterday's price isn't today's price

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
This money ball bull shit will bite us in the ass.

The current squad is not good enough to remain as it is, especially with our rivals strengthening, assuming the goal is to retain the title, and not finish top four.

We won the title by 2 points, not by 20. There's no reasons to believe we can do the exact same thing again this season, unless you suffer from grand delusion.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
a question for dads and moms here..

if you have 2 offers for your child: 3 mill net from Milan or 8 mill net from other big clubs (Madrid, Bayern, etc)..
which one will you choose for your child? assuming he is asking for it..
8m.

Can always support Milan on the side. I prefer the big salary to come from Inda so we can screw up their salary structure

If I’m assuming he’s a super star, which I doubt, then I would love for him to play with Milan

Last edited:

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
This money ball bull shit will bite us in the ass.

The current squad is not good enough to remain as it is, especially with our rivals strengthening, assuming the goal is to retain the title, and not finish top four.

We won the title by 2 points, not by 20. There's no reasons to believe we can do the exact same thing again this season, unless you suffer from grand delusion.
Considering how long you've supported the club, can't you be happy?
Never have we had such a success rate with our signings. With almost every players value significantly increasing.
Never have we had such fair, realistic and ambitious management team.
We are massively ahead of schedule. They know and so should the fans, that the building work is far from done. However, the core is being formed. Being ahead of schedule, hasn't meant they should stop and pat themselves on the back. They want more success.
When the window shuts, tell me what you think we're missing. And ask yourself, can we still compete without it? And do you trust the management to fix the issue within the next year..

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
GENERAL,dont agree

Paolo Pioli and players won us scudeto and with this owners we cant win cl
team sport

it was a team win

with Americans at the helm who saved our asses from Chinese fraud owner

americans saving the day, yet again

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

And here is where you lost me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule