The Rumour Commode XXXVIII: Next Week is our Week

Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I don’t think so. I’m in no way suggesting that the years ahead are lean. I think we will win the league at least once more in the next 2-3 seasons. I just don’t think it will be next year.

Juventus have been in post-Ronaldo disarray, but they have the money to solve problems, and eventually that will start to tell once more.

This season, I see us finish second, 7-8 points behind Juventus, and I see us making it to the QFs of the CL. Just need that draw luck like Atalanta had a couple of seasons ago.
If healthy, Juve has the better squad but they have some things going against them. Pogba is obviously sacrificing his long-term health to play at the WC, any hiccups and he'll be a disaster signing for them and he's really the driving factor behind their strength

And ofc, there's still Max the terrorist

But lets see how the mercato closes

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
I don’t think so. I’m in no way suggesting that the years ahead are lean. I think we will win the league at least once more in the next 2-3 seasons. I just don’t think it will be next year.

Juventus have been in post-Ronaldo disarray, but they have the money to solve problems, and eventually that will start to tell once more.

This season, I see us finish second, 7-8 points behind Juventus, and I see us making it to the QFs of the CL. Just need that draw luck like Atalanta had a couple of seasons ago.
Yeah I think there's a case for Juve winning the league....not because they're any better than us per se....but :max: is very good at grinding out results with his destruction football. They will win where we draw and draw where we lose etc. Doesn't bother me too much as I want us to be a force in the CL.

Pioli's football is entertaining as fuck so I couldn't be bothered tbh. I wanted us to press the hell out of last season with Inter and Juve being so weak and we did and we won :thumbsup:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Fuxk ypu mister pioli for playibg fuxjet diaz
bubbles-trailer.gif

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

you are such an unbiased poster
Not forcing a fake optimism persona saying it how it is.

Suddenly I remembered that RnB had such fine posters.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Why is someone posting a gif of a dissabled person and why is @Curupira laughing at it

Where is the morality :head:

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Only wore that shit once. And it was when i got circumcised at 7 years old.

Never understood how they could feel comfortable walking around wearing that

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Origi better return quickly. Had no idea his injury at the end of the season with Liverpool would be so serious it would keep him out from May until mid-August.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
People still counting Kjaer for 2022-23 :lol:

Milan only has 3 reliable CBs.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Fair

Fair enough.
But don’t ignore my giroud point either as if I dont have valid reason to not rate him as our main striker.
I actually wanted to edit my post to include that…but since your arguments often run in circles, I figured it wasn’t worth it.
Plus it seems like you’re arguing with 60 persons at once. You’re getting jumped, so i stepped away. :lol:

But it was a simple edit.

“Boy, you are something else.
I essentially said their opinions don’t matter, we’ll have our second star whether they rate us or not. Just like your opinion on Giroud, he got us big crucial goals in big games and that made the difference.

And you, who is more concerned with silencing them, come back with “why their opinions matter to you guys?” 🤷‍♂️

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
MUSCLE INJURY Oli... wtf will it ever end?? They say no oreocuppations for Udinese. So we can expect hes out.

Ffs and our preparations

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
One of the favourites, yes, but you asked if I expected us to win. I did expect us to win. As a fan, if we have the raw material and right conditions I expect us to win.
Contradictions.
One of the favourites isnt expect us to win.

This year, however, I don’t think we will win. It will be the thieves from Turin, Pogba’s meniscus notwithstanding.
Oh no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule