Milan Icon
Reaction score
2nd star incoming
b230bee33d5e8f78f4896ea9d3e072e9.jpg

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
retention of possession....physical attributes including proficiency in heading...ease of circulating play thanks to superior technique..what a spectacular player rade krunic is

ProfK87

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Is this troll version Qaas or genuine Qaas? I mean, I love both versions to pieces, but just want to make sure I engage with the right persona.

I think only Gennaro8 is genuinely bipolar - :)

Some of the others just have bipolar fan personalities who show their love for the team when we win one day but when we lose, they are trying so hard to prove that they were right from the beginning with their opinions of players and strategies (the latter is probably easier when they are multi-club fans in general). It is possible that proving that they were right always helps to accept the team's loss from as a mental coping mechanism. (An unfortunate few are transfer market fans who are upset that they cant show off to their friends who support other clubs with endless revenues for endless purchases).

Our team is far from perfect but after years of mediocrity, we are moving in the right direction and things can only get better with this right mix of youth and experience under the right leadership especially when our finances are still not in a good state. It should also be noted that no team is perfect and even the best in terms of personnel and money spent can crumble on the day as as has happened with even the most glorious Milan teams in the past stacked with the best players. I have watched these matches and then blamed everyone from the coach to the players to the referees on many occasions, but I have realised with each loss over the years, that is better to accept that sometimes, even the best prepared and practised team can unravel because they are only human and that they are doing their best in spite of their limitations personally and collectively.

This team gives me the same vibes as the one that dominated in the early 2000s with a mix of experienced players who were known in Europe and exciting youngsters that no one knew in Europe, that are ready to overcome their individual flaws and work together as a team to achieve their goals. The continuity and winning spirit from last year will only be beneficial for this mentality along with the wise heads in the locker room to tell them that they need to improve further. It is ok to criticise the team when we play badly to discuss what can be improved but the endless bickering over the same viewpoints or who was right is not going to change the outcomes of games in the past.

So lets hope that this team continues in the same route as last season with exciting football when possible and/or grinding results when needed. I for one, am hoping that that all the players (current and newly acquired) work out individually and collectively to achieve the second star and a deep champions league run. This will help to improve our finances as well as popularity with the newer fanbase who are just fixated on the EPL or La Lega owing to the money spent and the quality of individual players. There is no point in hoping that new or old players fail just to show that one was right. Its not like saying "I told you so" is going to have any impact on the strategies of management or help to improve our finances, especially when we have finally a management that is responsible with their purchases and are working within major limitations to get us back to the top!

Forza Milan and looking forward to thrashing the udinese zebras next week!

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
So you have no faith that he could come good?
I dunno man brain fog is a real thing....and if there's one thing a CAM needs more than control, pace, strength, shooting ability and being a romantic good looking boy is decision making
touch is never his problem - I have said this before, he plays like he doesnt know what he is going to try before he gets the ball or once in possession. I think Saelly has the same issue but actually works a bit better playing off his teammates, its just his final ball lets him down. Brahim should know by now that opponents are going to shove and grab and he still plays the same.

Brahim played similarly before covid so blaming brain fog is an excuse imho; now if you want to say some covid related issue causing him some slowness which is the resason he cant get his shots off as he did during his hot start then I may concede. He may become good but how long are we supposed to wait??? City, Real and now us waiting?

They didnt and fortunately we don have to either with the arrivals. Its all on him this season to make Maldini trigger the purchase like he had to with Tomori.

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
Tomorrow opponent is also Serie C. Maybe will see a lot of adli and CDK

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@General yes i registered at rnb at 15/16 years old.....i'm proud to say this. i love ac milan and my fellow milan supporters more than myself
i made an attempt to retire in 2016 but it didn't stick
I was 16. I was so aroused by our storming through Europe that I had to find a release as no one else in my life followed Milan.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
What are the factions again? Is there a sort of quadrants chart? What would be the x axis and y axis? Pessimist - optimist would be one, but what would be the other? Calm - aggressive?
Pessimist - Optimist

Logical - Emotional

All R&B members can be put into of these 4 quadrants

@brk : Logical Optimist
@Samaldinho @Hitchens: Emotional Optimist
@patosheva : Emotional Pessimist
@leaf : Logical Pessimist

This is actually a fun game

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
Where are the rest of us? :ibralol:
You can add to it! I just did a few examples to test the fundamentals of my 2X2 matrix, I think so far it is working fine.

I’m relatively new here so outside of the frequent posters, I don’t have a grip on everyone’s posting personalities quite yet

Montolivo18

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Monty balotelli Pirlo DE Jong De rossi Buffon Nesta Maldini Baresi Cannavaro

Forza Rossoneri

Milan Forever
Reaction score
)
Maldini needs to go to Brugge with footage of his miss and ask partial refund

He was pretty good today.
AC Milan is not immune to making the wrong choice of what players to keep.
We got rid of Crespo and kept Gilardino etc.

Diaz is playing his ass off atm.
There is no good reason why he shouldn't start.
Most of us want either CDK or Adli to replace him because he's kinda limited but
you can't just toss out the player you had before just because you got a shiny new toy.

So if he keeps it up....we have three players fighting for the CAM spot, but it'll be easier on CDK as he can be a forward as well.

To me this was an unnecesary dilemma as what we don't have is a truly great RW.
That said, Messias is also doing well and earning his starting spot.
He isn't slow for sure and his finishing is very good....even better than what we saw for most of last season.
May be it's just me and I like messias. But he is not fast, blistering fast that we have been missing since forever. That aside, if he scores and assists more to help us win. There is quite nothing like his story...I want that to carry on...Forza messias

Montolivo18

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Its pretty clear what we want.

A left footed CB who can also play as LB to cover for Hernandez…options…Diallo and Ndicka
An aggressive and passing CM…Onyedika, sangare, Onana

Out of the lot Ndicka and Onyedika would be great business. Young and less investment as compared to renato and botman.

Ziyech could be the icing on the cake. Specially after messias getting injured episode. Can trust milanlab.

We will surely have a complete team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score

I would surely want him if he's not here already 🤣

Idiot put the best highlights in the middle of the video smh

Krunic may develop into one hell of a DM. His move where he drags the ball back to open space before firing passes through the lines is beautiful.

Pioli has always believed in him and Krunic rewarded him by delivering the Scudetto. Too bad there wasn’t a documentary last season, what a beautiful story

Montolivo18

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Ndicka + Onyedika + Ziyech

Maldini is a genius

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want Jean Onana and N’Dicka. I’ll be happy with whatever we end up with, Pioli can always change his tactics for different scenarios (like if we have to start Kjaer and Gabbia).

In a few years we will be churning out some primavera depth, Moncada just needs time, which we’ve given him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule