The Rumour Commode XXXVIII: Next Week is our Week

Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I know I talk a lot of shit.....but Lazetic looks like a real fuckin assassin right? :lol:

We should loan him to Torino he'll come back a murderer šŸ‘šŸ½
Looking like a beast lately. Has a lot of confidence, strength and composure.

We might already have our future replacements for ibra and Giroudā€¦ CDK and Lazetic!

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
What's getting me is this is some backwater team and ppl are acting like he cured cancer. When CR7 did it in an important match under pressure....I don't remember it reaching all the way to a Milan forum.

But Messi
Yeah.gif

voom

Banned
Reaction score
I was watching the Man U-Brighton game earlier. Their team just doesnā€™t play like a team. McTominay is a joke. They need better midfielders and defenders before they go for a striker šŸ˜‚
They need better everything. New coach will need time to implement his ideas ,but player at his disposal are not good. Dalot ,Maguire in defence that is not quality. Eriksen who need to stop playing football.
Rashford who is now eternal talent, but never taking his career to the next level. And of course disatisfied Ronaldo.
Watched City also ,it's night and day in quality of the teams and their approach. Haaland will terrorize English defences with passes from De Bruyne , Gundogan and Grealish.

Panache

Milan Icon
Reaction score
You can tell itā€™s an inter fan thatā€™s still angry he ditched them.
It can't be an Inter fan because the song is making fun of Chinese people. ....

..or wait...you did say "angry" Inter fan. Angry at their owners. That explains the lyrics. šŸ˜‚

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
Well, Kuluveski is killing it at spurs. Only Kane and Son have more goals/assists in the whole league since he joined.

So it's just a bad environment for anyone talented.
Nah it's shitty coaches

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The fun thing is that when I check the list of players of richest clubs in transfermarkt, they donā€™t look very impressive. I wonder, where did they sent the money?

Too many Mirabellis directing football clubs. Itā€™s a crime.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
I was watching the Man U-Brighton game earlier. Their team just doesnā€™t play like a team. McTominay is a joke. They need better midfielders and defenders before they go for a striker šŸ˜‚
They need a hard reset, change absolutely everything even their stadium and their shirt color.

As we say start fresh.

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
Excellent analysis

Only criticism is that this could all be true and the players still end up stepping on each other's toes. That's because the same basic requirements of the position remain the same no matter what route is taken to get there.

Think KakĆ” -Ronaldinho or Gerrard - Lamps

Kaka played more centrally a little to the right
Dinho played more to the left
KakĆ” was the runner, Dinho was the passer....but I don't remember them being outrageously successful
Iniesta - Xavi. Xavi was the passer. Iniesta was the runner.

I wasn't a fan of them but I must admit they were hard to beat.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
The fun thing is that when I check the list of players of richest clubs in transfermarkt, they donā€™t look very impressive. I wonder, where did they sent the money?

Too many Mirabellis directing football clubs. Itā€™s a crime.
Maguire 80 milions, Pogba 100 millions. They go with the moto: if you don't know to buy what is good ,buy what is expansive.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Basically do what Maldini and friends did in 3 years. Shipped out everyone but Calabria.
So many clubs need that reset, especially Barca and Interā€¦ but theyā€™re trying to fight that fallā€¦we know too well how this ends.
At the end of the day, theyā€™d have wasted a lot more Money and especially time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule