The Rumour Commode XXXVIII: Next Week is our Week

Would you sell Leao?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really question your team knowledge if you cant differ players like Theo , Cala & Tona from players like Leao & Ben.
How is Theo different from Leao and Ben?

The difference between Theo and Leao is that Leao has a had years of court cases over the amount of money he makes being the direct question over how much money he owes to Sporting.

Do you think Leao's court cases don't impact his contract status?

G.Costanza

AKA Costanza
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pippo, Jack
Do not worry my brothers, One thing we know for sure, we got the best GK in the league by a mile. That for me in my 20+ years of following this circus show has been the most heart warming thing you could know.

MaShiMoRoiiz

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
23 days left to sign a good cm and backup cb (maybe rw).

MM please don't wait until the end as that means we will have played 4 matches already.

Don't be Galliani.

Ryo

Billy's Right Peg
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa
The Verona guy has big Meite vibes. Not a terrible player but just kinda being a body. I would hope they trust Moncada and take a shot on a younger guy who’s value can grow.
Considering the restrictions which we face in building and registering our team for the season, chances are we grab someone that is U21, so we can register them to play in our Serie A squad at the very least.

As for CL squad, unless we manage to bag a couple of club/Italy trained players, we really already have way too many foreigners for the squad and wouldn't be able to register the new guys anyway, not unless we swap out someone already in the squad.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
How is Theo different from Leao and Ben?

The difference between Theo and Leao is that Leao has a had years of court cases over the amount of money he makes being the direct question over how much money he owes to Sporting.

Do you think Leao's court cases don't impact his contract status?
I think they are different breed , personality wise.
There is more loyalty in Cala , Tona & Theo than Leao & Ben.

Kmoney

Cinque Zero Cinque
Reaction score
While our squad is heading in the right direction, let’s not ignore that our squad is desperately in need of quality rotational options at CM and CB. Getting cheap fillers here like Bakayoko isn’t going to cut it and it could make or break our season.

I won’t say a word until the transfer market is over, but just because we didn’t get Renato doesn’t mean there isn’t some other central midfielder out there who can add quality, not just numbers, to our squad. If Adli is that guy in midfield, I’m extremely happy. Pioli will make his evaluations. But, if we indeed have money, now is the time to spend it.

I get the frustration of some, and these frustrations are valid, but not as long as the market is open.

By the way, on Origi - apparently he was injured was half the season and constantly carrying knocks and niggles, so what is going on now might not be the exception to the norm. In any case, I think we should keep Lazetic, he can make appearances off the bench and start in the Coppa, he’s still very very young.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Until we build our own stadium, we will have to deal with being skint, going for bargains and losing our best players due to our wage cap

MM and pioli are doing a great job

Altafini

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
We also might get hit by an asteroid tomorrow :angel:I don't find it conducive to build a team with fears of "what might happen", but rather build it around how we want to play and our own system. We're a fast pressing team, Kalulu and Tomori are perfect.
You obviously don't get the point. I didn't say the working combination of kalulu and tomori should be distorted. I'm only saying something should be done fast....tactically to reduce the goals we concede from aerial balls.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
You obviously don't get the point. I didn't say the working combination of kalulu and tomori should be distorted. I'm only saying something should be done fast....tactically to reduce the goals we concede from aerial balls.
It has been done, we savagely press and harass the opposition before they get into a position to cross the ball. Tomori and Kalulu hunt together like German u boat captains. It seems we are trying to bring in a defender that is stronger in the air for the situations we are pinned back deep. Kjaer will help tremendously with this, hopefully we get another reinforcement.

Every side has a weakness, ours will be crossed with Kalulu and Tomori, but they make up for it in a billion other ways. Our attack is now strong enough to overcome the occasional header goal.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
tired of discussing the same topics. who plays where, who's coming or leaving...it's draining... only the start of the season can recharge me.
I meant more in terms of there being zero juicy rumors to catapult us into this week.

I cannot fucking wait to destroy Udinese.

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Rest of the profiles are all going to be like Faivre.

If the price is right, we will buy. Otherwise we will try to loan with right to redeem. If not we will pass.
I think they'll get a decent CB (Diallo or Ndicka)

but the midfielder will have to be the ideal opportunity since there is less of a need for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule