Fav. Players
Kaka, Billy, George, Marco, Paolo, Charles, Fik, Pierre, Mike & Rafa

I missed this man :rebicry:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
You got beef with milaneyes as well?
who's milaneyes? surely not another petty passive aggressive bitch acting like goddess of light?
Anyone can look like a world beater when you’re selective to what you show.

Here is an example.

Diaz ball control and dribbling has always been pretty good, it's not like the vid is showing things he is not capable of doing regularly. Kebabs vid shows other things which are much more important for a playmaker, and rare players can get compilations like his. But fuck him, he's a dumb idiot, I have Adli to worry about now, that's much more important.

CanUNoTouch

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are far too many to name past & present
Agreed and they're about to overpay once again for a player that doesn't change the midfield (De Jong).

Manure is just a mess from top to bottom. You would think the SD would take more responsibility for assembling a team, given how frequently they change coaches, but coaches and management just point fingers at each other.

They don't have the right football person as the SD and he's like less than 12 months in the role. He's background is a development and academy director who got promoted to a job that the club has never had before. He knows nothing about constructing a senior team. Why you think they hadrrrr.png in there in a consulting role. He very German like told them what was wrong and they very British like didn't like it and then sabotaged the relationship and the PR team pinned the problems on him in the media. So much so that initially Rangnick and ten Hag were suppose to have a face 2 face meeting but ended up being a telephone call which ten Hag did more out of courtesy rather than need.

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R9, 3, Nesta, Gattuso, B&G, Rui Costa
They don't have the right football person as the SD and he's like less than 12 months in the role. He's background is a development and academy director who got promoted to a job that the club has never had before. He knows nothing about constructing a senior team. Why you think they hadView attachment 9673 in there in a consulting role. He very German like told them what was wrong and they very British like didn't like it and then sabotaged the relationship and the PR team pinned the problems on him in the media. So much so that initially Rangnick and ten Hag were suppose to have a face 2 face meeting but ended up being a telephone call which ten Hag did more out of courtesy rather than need.
This is such a beautiful post :D mr CUNT.

ProfK87

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Great start to the season especially against one of our regular bogey teams.. Two seasons ago, we lost to them on the first matchday under the great Giampaolo reign and endured the worst start with ~10 points in 8 matches (or something like that). Several times in the past, we have ended up trailing them and then requiring wonder goals from ibra to get us through or draw. However today, even though we fell behind to Becao (why is it always him scoring against us?), we just turned on a new lever (using a Barca analogy :D) and ripped them apart...

I would urge everyone to try to be patient with all of our players and stop dismissing them or their effort after just one matches or a few minutes in just a match. Messias was expected to miss this match and probably wasnt fully fit while Pobega probably needs more time to play according to the tempo we require. Even Leao didnt have the best of games but we all know what he is capable of; there will be time for Origi, Giroud, Adli, and Cdli to rotate and play their parts over the season.

Once everything comes together with more practise and real games, we should have a very confident and unstoppable team playing high-paced beautiful attacking football every match. This is going to be a very long and tiring season and everyone will get a chance to shine and contribute be it 90 min or 5 min.

Forza Milan and lets give Atlanta again a taste of what they experienced last season once again next week !!

Swagotelli

Supah Leagah!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Nesta, Pirlo, Seedorf, Kaka, Inzaghi, Maldini, Gattuso
So, surely Pioli not gonna bench Ante for next game after this opening? Giroud on bench? (I don’t think he will bench Leao)

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Pierre should partner kounde for france in the Mondial but we know it ain’t gonna happen

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
Everybody except me. That said Pierre looks bigger now
It's a good problem to have. They have very complimentary personalities I think. Pierre the more sophisticated, Fik the Jason Bourne of CBs.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pierre should partner kounde for france in the Mondial but we know it ain’t gonna happen
France NT has more good CBs than Serie A has CMs..

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's a good problem to have. They have very complimentary personalities I think. Pierre the more sophisticated, Fik the Jason Bourne of CBs.
Pierre can be deployed anywhere like a Nimitz carrier

Allan_Sombrero

Milan Legend
Reaction score
They don't have the right football person as the SD and he's like less than 12 months in the role. He's background is a development and academy director who got promoted to a job that the club has never had before. He knows nothing about constructing a senior team. Why you think they hadView attachment 9673 in there in a consulting role. He very German like told them what was wrong and they very British like didn't like it and then sabotaged the relationship and the PR team pinned the problems on him in the media. So much so that initially Rangnick and ten Hag were suppose to have a face 2 face meeting but ended up being a telephone call which ten Hag did more out of courtesy rather than need.

Wait so they switch SD as much as they switch coaches? :proud:

I would hate to be an employee in that team :lol:

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dang. Not like I had to landscape my mom’s yard because my dad died and cant do it anymore
Hope your mom is doing fine. Also hope your wife is healthy. When are you moving to Italy

DOB

Banned
Reaction score
Hope your mom is doing fine. Also hope your wife is healthy. When are you moving to Italy
Well, my mom is pretty fucking sad and things are looking grim. As for my wife - she had another mri two weeks ago and doctors said everything is looking great! We have been looking for a house in italy and I think we will be there permanently next summer. My son starts school in a couple of weeks, so we didnt want to disrupt him

And thank you for asking 😊

Last edited:

Ash-ish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, my mom is pretty fucking sad and things are looking grim. As for my wife - she had another mri two weeks ago and doctors said everything is looking great! We have been looking for a house in italy and I think we will be there permanently next summer. My son starts school in a couple of weeks, so we didnt want to disrupt him
Hope your mom have strength old age is a bitch. Nice to hear about other members:beer:

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
View attachment 9668

Look at this. We have 4 players close to goal as Calabria crosses and only 3 defenders. This is positional superiority, and we force by being so aggressive. We make our own luck.
And the cross was low and to the area between penalty spot and the top of the 18 box. We need to play this ball more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule