The Red & Black Forums

The Red & Black Forums (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/index.php)
-   AC Milan Transfers (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era (http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=15768)

Thenebra 23-12-2020 11:49

Dont feed the troll!

Birsaforever 23-12-2020 11:55

Saying Pink Floyd are overrated is obvious, not troll.

MILAN 4EVER 23-12-2020 11:55

Hope Theo wont forget to get booked so he can be there forsure against ladri

Birsaforever 23-12-2020 12:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by MILAN 4EVER (Post 3221001)
Hope Theo wont forget to get booked so he can be there forsure against ladri

I think there will be a B formation against Benevento to make sure we can give 100% against ladri

Kaka92 23-12-2020 12:08

You can't field B team against anyone in this league. Especially Benevento and similar teams can be pain in the ass. :o

Yaay, at least Ante and Tonali are available tonight.

Curupira 23-12-2020 12:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by taura (Post 3220968)
Can I just leave this pic here? how far we've come in the past season or two considering this was happening not long ago :lol: :fp:

https://i.imgur.com/ae8hNBx.png

Beefy mid

Birsaforever 23-12-2020 12:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaka92 (Post 3221004)
You can't field B team against anyone in this league. Especially Benevento and similar teams can be pain in the ass. :o

B formation i mean the second best choices, not Daniel Maldini

there will be a lot of games in January, it's impossible to play all of them with the best XI.

I think Dalot will play against Benevento.

If all our DMs will be available i think the plan will be to play Tonali against Benevento and Bennacer againt ladri, with Kessie playing both games.

R.Akbar 23-12-2020 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Birsaforever (Post 3221007)
B formation i mean the second best choices, not Daniel Maldini

there will be a lot of games in January, it's impossible to play all of them with the best XI.

I think Dalot will play against Benevento.

If all our DMs will be available i think the plan will be to play Tonali against Benevento and Bennacer againt ladri, with Kessie playing both games.

That's why Milan need a reinforcement in the back, the mid, and the front.

and not doing so indicates that a solid project might not exist.

Bird 23-12-2020 12:22

Hm...
We'll be playing against The System, at home, twice in a row on the 9th and 12th, next month.
That should be fun.

mrki 23-12-2020 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Birsaforever (Post 3221000)
Saying Pink Floyd are overrated is obvious, not troll.

Wtf...

VooDooDoll 23-12-2020 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaka92 (Post 3221004)

people need more 2-2 results
and then pray for wins against juve, lazio, inter, naples

Birsaforever 23-12-2020 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by R.Akbar (Post 3221010)
That's why Milan need a reinforcement in the back, the mid, and the front.

and not doing so indicates that a solid project might not exist.

I think the project is solid. Milan is making good investments and good technical choices.

If they can already afford good reinforcement the project will run faster, but only good decision making is going to determine if this project is going to make Milan a top european team, because if the club is run efficiently, there will be money to make top signings.

Ronin 23-12-2020 12:43

We will make purchases, if there are good opportunities available. Maldini has mentioned this several times.

This is what makes our core solid, we don't fuck up our financials with panic buys, that would be Mirabelli level.

General 23-12-2020 12:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Birsaforever (Post 3220992)
Very overrated, it's like thinking Deulofeu is as good as Iniesta.

We get it

You?re a hipster

Let?s move on from these simple ideas

Pingu 23-12-2020 12:50

Pirlo:
Quote:

“It’s a trend for 12 games now, even the players can get angry now and again. Since the beginning, they are not going our way and the images are in front of everyone’s eyes.”
Crying about decisions not going their way this season and is why the players get frustrated. Poor Agnelli's pockets are empty due to covid or what? :conf: :conf:

R.Akbar 23-12-2020 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Birsaforever (Post 3221017)
I think the project is solid. Milan is making good investments and good technical choices.

If they can already afford good reinforcement the project will run faster, but only good decision making is going to determine if this project is going to make Milan a top european team, because if the club is run efficiently, there will be money to make top signings.

I think its now or never (or later, much later)

a shaky Juve with an unproven coach,
the controversial Conte,
The not-so-strong Napoli,

I hope Elliot would chip in

Birsaforever 23-12-2020 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by General (Post 3221020)
We get it

You?re a hipster

Let?s move on from these simple ideas

VultureSheva level of argument

Bird 23-12-2020 13:09

Quote:

Lilian Thuram reveals he was shocked to see his son Marcus spitting in his opponent’s face: ‘I asked myself if he was my son.’

Thuram, 23, was sent off during Borussia Monchengladbach-Hoffenheim last weekend after spitting in Stefan Posch ‘s face.

“I was watching the game and I was left shocked,” Lilian Thuram, a former Parma and Juventus defender, told RCI Guadeloupe.

“Later on, I had his explanation. He was angry, and the saliva came off his mouth without him wanting it. Marcus wants people to know it wasn’t intentional, he knows this gesture shouldn’t exist on a football pitch.”
Yeah, the blame was 50-50, as the other guy was too close to his face...

KujaIX 23-12-2020 13:11

That's weak from him.

Rightly chastises him and then lets him off.

VultureSheva 23-12-2020 13:13