The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
@FabrizioRomano
Mino Raiola to Rai Sport: ?I?m sorry for the way Donnarumma was treated [by AC Milan]. He made a life choice. I feel Juventus still have a great regret for not signing Gigio? and not only Juve. Keylor Navas? There?s no doubt, Donnarumma will be PSG starter goalkeeper?.

this guy man.....

lol Maldini cut out this this unidentified mammal ... one of the best moves.

once Romagnoli leaves, we're cured. Ibra doesn't count

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Maldini and Moncada killed Raiola on that one. Gigio Im 100% sure with bitter taste and Moncada found a wirld class gk for 15 mln € looool

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The Analyst, Opta based data site analysed Milan’s game and gave special importance to Leao & Theo as our primary players to create attacks.

Here is what they say:

We can use Stats Perform’s Edge Analysis to assess the shape and style of Milan’s most dangerous possessions. The attacking patterns, or chains, shown below demonstrate the most dangerous types of attacks for Milan. We can see that the majority of these come down Milan’s left-hand side, and that’s where Hernandez and Le?o wreak havoc.

E_fIPU6WEAUuK5y

Le?o has attempted 11 take-ons so far (the fourth most of any winger), while Hernandez has attempted nine, the second most of any defender, including two in the opposition box.
It’s all well and good to beat your man, but it’s what you do after that that is important. To help quantify this, we can look at the expected assists value for both players following a take-on. It’s remarkably similar, with Le?o contributing 0.18 xA after a successful take-on and Hernandez 0.17. These are not only by far the highest figures for Milan, but they also rank sixth and seventh in Serie A. Put simply, not only do each of them have an ability to beat a man, but they’re able to create good chances after that.

Theo overlapping runs can also create chances for his wide teammate, Le?o, even without touching the ball. This was evident for Le?o’s goal against Lazio.
The winger picks the ball up on the halfway line, starting off a Milan counter. Theo, is off, overlapping his winger. Here you can see Lazio midfielder Lucas Leiva, signalling for his full back Adam Marusic to track Hernandez’ run.

E_fI-oNXsAAunPI

Le?o uses Hernandez’ run as a decoy and cuts back inside, going past Leiva like you’d expect a 22-year-old to run past a 34-year-old.

E_fJK2dXIAgb_2x

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I want us to do well in CL for many reasons but also for Padre to gain more recognition

He’s had Milan playing fantastic for 18+ months now

Gigio is eventually going to become #1 as season goes but until then we can all enjoy him being on the bench

mumbojumbo

Special Guy
Reaction score
@FabrizioRomano
Mino Raiola to Rai Sport: ?I?m sorry for the way Donnarumma was treated [by AC Milan]. He made a life choice. I feel Juventus still have a great regret for not signing Gigio? and not only Juve. Keylor Navas? There?s no doubt, Donnarumma will be PSG starter goalkeeper?.

this guy man.....

No, I hope his career goes downhill from here. Italy will have another keeper

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Raiola talking up Pogba-Juve and going back to Gigio not moving there… I read somewhere they’ll be in the contest for Haaland too next year

All this Mendes money will go to Raiola next year and jube will try to return

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
lol Maldini cut out this this unidentified mammal ... one of the best moves.

once Romagnoli leaves, we're cured. Ibra doesn't count
:head:
Riola identifies as reptile. Pls don't miss-classify

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Reports: #ACMilan alerted as Fiorentina may be forced to sell star striker for ?40m

unfortunately its a shitty Italian source

It doesn't make sense, rumours are that Fiorentina will give Vlahovic highest contract ever for Viola player 5 mil.a season and release clause of 80 milion.Curently his salary is 0.8 mil.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
@FabrizioRomano

this guy man.....

Greed. Cry. I hope that Gigio only plays cup games.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
Raiola talking up Pogba-Juve and going back to Gigio not moving there? I read somewhere they?ll be in the contest for Haaland too next year

its to bring interest of big and rich boiz - same as haaland trip this summer
pogba would like to win ucl
and expects bigger salary than what he has now
probably joining real with mbappe (as modric replace)

not sure what 7uve can offer this days

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
Consultants count as well, he?s only with us to lift spirit and show us how it?s done when it gets tough.

Well then sign him up as spiritual animal immediately

I didnt see this little fellow in ages...we must have fired him.

3c098f119a8088e71a356ca9c5665f64.jpg

Install ibrahimascot pronto pronto

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
The Analyst, Opta based data site analysed Milan?s game and gave special importance to Leao & Theo as our primary players to create attacks.

Everybody knows we mainly use our left side to attack, nothing new here.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Well then sign him up as spiritual animal immediately

I didnt see this little fellow in ages...we must have fired him.

3c098f119a8088e71a356ca9c5665f64.jpg

Install ibrahimascot pronto pronto

You do realize you?re hurting some feelings here, one specific guy will be unhappy with what you just said.

AC_Wesley

¡YA BASTA!
Staff member
Reaction score
I am so sorry if my post has offended any red color skinned gentleman with a bad haircut. My intention has never been and never shall to deliberately hurt red skin feeling.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Raiola talking up Pogba-Juve and going back to Gigio not moving there? I read somewhere they?ll be in the contest for Haaland too next year

With what fucking money? There's no way they can afford all their salaries + transfer fees + Ravioli agent fees. Laughable rumor

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Chelsea would come knocking next summer offering 60-70m for Fik, would you guys sell?

We don't need to sell anyone if we don't want to. If Ben White goes for 50m pounds, then Tomori should cost 100m, at least. He's English, because if Maguire cost 80m, and he sucks, then Tomori should be 100m.

It doesn't make sense, rumours are that Fiorentina will give Vlahovic highest contract ever for Viola player 5 mil.a season and release clause of 80 milion.Curently his salary is 0.8 mil.

I think Vlahovic has learned that signing for big money, with a release clause, when you're in a smaller team doesn't help. If teams aren't biting at 60m, then they sure as hell won't bite at 80m.

If he's smart, he performs this year, and pushes Fiorentina to accept whatever bid comes in, because he'll be in his last year of his contract next year.

I wouldn't be surprised if we go after him in the summer as Ibra's replacement if he continues to perform.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
@86_longo: Doors #Rebic towards the ownership at the center of the attack against the #Juventus .#Giroud is struggling with back pain

81086RvW+cL._SS500_.jpg

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
rebic right now is in full force...one of the best cfs in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule