The Rumour Commode XXXIV: From Mandela to Mugabe

Do you owe a jersey from other club/s?

• Yes, from a tier 1 club (man u, chelsea, bayern, barca, etc)

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Yes, from a tier 2 club (leicester, leipzig, roma, sevilla)

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Yes, from a tier 3 club (midtable/lower rank club)

Votes: 12 13.0%
  • I am da Milan and da Milan only

Votes: 77 83.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

milanheart

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Where in the world did Vulture Sheva suddenly vanish to? Why do i feel that the guy is a closet inter fan because whenever we seem to be doing well, he disappears, only to show up at moments when we are struggling to bash some particularl players. The forum feels alot better with his absence

Omar500

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka, Costacurta, Nesta, Boban, Savicevic
Tonali, Bennacer, Adli, Kamara, Pobega. Kamara can play CB, Adli CAM. Get Faivre, so he can play CAM/RW. Finally we would have decent depth. Only thing to solve would be striker position.

Pigeon

CR7 of CEO's
Reaction score
Fav. Players
gaetano f. intrieri
Where in the world did Vulture Sheva suddenly vanish to? Why do i feel that the guy is a closet inter fan because whenever we seem to be doing well, he disappears, only to show up at moments when we are struggling to bash some particularl players. The forum feels alot better with his absence

don?t worry. he will come back when 10+10 scores in the derby

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
We?re currently in a slump coming into the Roma game, our whole team shuts off during games. The last game we held high intensity for was vs Atletico.

I know it?s the fault of injuries and fatigue, but considering how we loose Kessie and Bennacer in January we really might not have a whole fit squad until late February.

We could be having a Liverpool 2020/21 type season.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We?re currently in a slump coming into the Roma game, our whole team shuts off during games. The last game we held high intensity for was vs Atletico.

I know it?s the fault of injuries and fatigue, but considering how we loose Kessie and Bennacer in January we really might not have a whole fit squad until late February.

We are top of the league, while missing 10 players.

My concern is getting players back, and a player like Faivre in January.

To those who have watched Faivre, does he work hard?

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

i have no idea what liverpool did in that season or any season

we are not in a slump, we are rapists on the rampage

Kaka92

Gae
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MMS.
Lack of RW is a big problem, Saele is already playing too much and we literally have zero options on the bench. Even if you put Rebic/Leao in the right, then you don't have any other option on the left side either.

Diaz backups are another problem, they're on Empoli level (Maldini not even that).

Also, where the fuck is Florenzi? :rolleyes: They said that he will be out for a month but I'm pretty sure that one month already passed.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
well, its in the motto of the forum....

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I honestly didn't expect us to win this game. Not because I doubt the quality of our squad. But playing the 4th game in 10 days with constantly 8-10 players missing, moreover against Juric' Torino who always plays very good and very physical football... chapeau, and nothing but applause

On to the next game I guess. Hoping we can recover some precious parts and, for once, not loose any more.

VooDooDoll

))<>((
Reaction score
We are top of the league, while missing 10 players.

My concern is getting players back, and a player like Faivre in January.

To those who have watched Faivre, does he work hard?

didnt watch because its hard for me to stand L1 but from what i read - yes.

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
Clean sheet for Tata. Forza Tata !

tbh, as positve as i try to be, he scares the fuck out of me.
that crucial save he made reminded me of Samu's provoked own goal... made a horrible cross/pass...so horrible it surprised the defender.
Tata's save was weak, bad contact, went through him, even hit his face ... the type that often end in a blunder.

never payed attention to Mirante ... but he was a mainstay for teams in the league so i think he is ok...i know he is here as Tata's backup but i hope something happens lol

anyway good dirty win.

i'm glad we're getting players back but i fear Leao who has played non stop has already become less effective ... i hope he has "just" enough juice for Roma.
i no longer invest too much hope on CL.

Last edited:

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
unite the clans

12b9d012d71ac0d65ef717a000f49e590d33e4b2.gifv

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Top of the league baby

Need to win vs roma

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Need to win vs EVERYBODY.

Yea bro but lets take it game by game

Cant believe we have to play merda with fucking tata in goal

I actually pity the other teams with Magic mike in goal

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fabio #Capello to #SkySport: "I saw a compact #Milan, who knew how to suffer and who was able to do something more against a great opponent. Everyone, from the first to the last, sacrificed themselves, unlike what we saw against #Bologna."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule