Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Nesta
San Paolo said:
but made some crucial mistakes in vital matches but he didnt really get a good season under his belt due to the injury he suffered i think he will be strong for us in the forth coming campaign
Sorry, but coughing up goals in crucial matches & being hampered by injuries is a sign of things to come. He's not getting any younger & no amount of rogaine will bring his strength back. ;) :D

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
milan*7 said:
Sorry, but coughing up goals in crucial matches & being hampered by injuries is a sign of things to come. He's not getting any younger & no amount of rogaine will bring his strength back. ;) :D

Being involved in the preseason training will help up build his fitness and stamina as he miss due to last season, as we saw with Crespo before he came to Milan a lot of ppl rode him off and he has a fantastic season for someone that was having so many injuries and contemplating retirement at an early age, look how he is going now scored plently of goals for Argentina recently and he reckons is back to his best

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
San Paolo said:
Being involved in the preseason training will help up build his fitness and stamina as he miss due to last season, as we saw with Crespo before he came to Milan a lot of ppl rode him off and he has a fantastic season for someone that was having so many injuries and contemplating retirement at an early age, look how he is going now scored plently of goals for Argentina recently and he reckons is back to his best

well i really hope so.
i always liked stam when he used 2 play 4 lazio & manU.
he only played few games last season so dont wanna rule him out.
lets see next season.

NeSTa_86

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
|*NeSTa*| |*Rui CoSTa*| |*Gilardino*|
efford said:
How about Recoba? he's quite good, don't you think?
recoba/??????????? he was good befor some years!Now we need from GIlardino and from one or two good deffenders.May be SAMUEL or BONERA

Reaction score
Alex from PSV - dependable and solid.

Not an OAP, born in 1983.

A great centre-back who Milan should purchase.

After Maldini's retirement:

Abidal----Alex----Nesta----Bonera

I should be on Milan management. Hell, I should be President, Technical Director and Coach. LOL

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
NeSTa_86 said:
May be SAMUEL or BONERA
Samuel, no. As the next overhyped & overpaid Inter signing, Milan would to better to stay away & let our city cousins reap the benefit.

As for Bonera, Chivu is better & Roma would be less desperate for a big fee anyway. :o

cccp

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko - KaKa - Maldini -Costacuta - Van Basten
Great right back - Cicinho

If he can play consistently at a level that he's performed in Conf. Cup ... Milan should by him ...even with 15M$ ...
He seems be Cafu replacement .... and still young

David

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not good enough. Quite poor defensively, actually.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Sheva,Kaka,Ambrosini,Nesta,Abbiati,Costacuta,Rui Costa,Gattuso,Seedorf,Kaladze,Stam
just so-so,poor defense
scout him more...

milan*7

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
David said:
In that sense he's a perfect replacement for Cafu: good in attack but so-so in defense.

Oma_B

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SHEVA,BLOKHIN,Rui, Maldini, Okocha, Ronny D, Hagi, Cryuff, MVB, Belanov n Yashin
hey he's still young, he was the behind the reason for victories against Germany n Argentina great 2 crosses from the right. Don't know that he's really that bad defending? I mustn't have noticed because Roque Jnr was playing who makes up for the whole teams mistakes by ball watchin n lack of pace, he an absolute joke! lol

Cicinho good things i see.

Nesta87

Banned
Reaction score
Guti to Milan

i rate guti really highly..his a decent player who would make it in Italy..if he goes to a shitty EPL club i would be spewing...he can play anywhere on the park and reads the game well
plus his got mad hair

FORZA AC

Reaction score
Fav. Players
E.Cantona, P.Schmeichel, A.Shevchenko, Kaka, P.Maldini, Ronaldinho
David said:

In that case right mid may do just fine for him...but still not the full Milan quality yet...maybe after few years of training under Milan... :D
what do you think?

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Good player... and still YOUNG!! Better scout him and consider him as Cafu's replacement..

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Hm.. actually I don't know much about him. I rarely watch SPL but I think he is a good player..

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
Think he´d be a pretty good signing for Milan but if he goes the England (shitty? I don´t think so) he´ll probably be alright there as well.

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
He was outstanding in the final that´s for sure, in defence and attack. I say buy... but maybe not for 15 mil. :)

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
The finals was the only decent game he had throughout the confed cup.
That left me wondering ... will he do a seedorf?
Give one or two good performances per season, dreaming his way through the rest of it.

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
Anguisette said:
Gila
Luca Toni
Ballack
Gila=> Hope it does happen this year
Toni=> If Gila doesn't come maybe:)
Ballack=>Don't like to see him play he always wants penaltys and almost always get them on a real stupid way I'd rather have Mikel to see in the future:)

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
Sandro Nesta said:
Gila=> Hope it does happen this year
Toni=> If Gila doesn't come maybe:)
Ballack=>Don't like to see him play he always wants penaltys and almost always get them on a real stupid way I'd rather have Mikel to see in the future:)

Add Puyol to that list and there's a vague rumour about him here

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Anguisette said:
Add Puyol to that list and there's a vague rumour about him here
I don't think that Milan have the $$ for Puyol and:

The Italian giants look set to lose long-time defensive lynchphin Paolo Maldini, with El Mundo Deportivo saying the stylish defender wants to end his career in the United States.
Maldini plays on the left, Puyol on the right ... so ...

adanshen

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Divaio

Don't forget him, such a good striker, now he will be very cheap,
sell inzaghi, get divaio, then wait to see if Giladino's price be how low,if
low sell tomasson for Gila. The point is, for a club to perform well, never spend too much money on transfer fee on one player, too risky, nowadays
there are so many free good players only if you can provide them good salary and starting place.
Look how much chelsea pay for mutu, and what they and Uven get.

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Well, yes, Di Vaio is good but there's no news relating him with Milan. And if there is, I don't think that he want to move here to be backup for Sheva or Gila (if he move to Milan)..

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
He left Juve to Valencia because he didn't want to be a replacement for Trezeguet or Del Boy, so I don't think he wants to go to Milan only to warm up the bench. Although I don't know if the arrival of Kluivert will guarantee him a start either.

Anguisette

Coffee Dragon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Canna, Kaka
MaGasTeR said:
I don't think that Milan have the $$ for Puyol and:

Maldini plays on the left, Puyol on the right ... so ...

The article gave me the impression that Puyol was a target for a future season.

Adooooo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Barbarez, Salihamidzic
Il mercato del Milan è strachiuso: al massimo vedremo cosa succede quest'inverno", è già diventata celebre questa affermazione fatta mercoledì da Adriano Galliani e subito ritrattata il giorno dopo.

Ritrattata, si badi bene, solo per la prima parte, ovvero quella legata alla caccia ad Alberto Gilardino e infatti il Milan sta per chiudere per il centravanti della Nazionale e del Parma.

Pochi, invece, hanno fatto caso alla seconda dichiarazione del numero due di Via Turati, ovvero l'attenzione rivolta al mercato di gennaio con un presunto colpo che avrebbe già un nome, quello di Cicinho, esterno destro del San Paolo e della nazionale brasiliana, seguito fino a qualche tempo fa anche da Livorno, Fiorentina e Betis Siviglia.

Il giocatore s'è definitivamente imposto all'attenzione degli osservatori internazionali nell'ultima Confederations Cup di alcune settimane fa, dove ha sostituito egregiamente Cafu nel ruolo di "numero due" della Seleçao, spingendo con continuità e rifornendo di assist l'attacco brasiliano dalla sua fascia di competenza.

Così il Milan, che con i giocatori brasiliani ha un feeling particolare, non ultimo quelli provenienti dal San Paolo (vedi Kakà) avrebbe chiesto informazioni alla colonia sudamericana che veste in rossonero, ricevendo relazioni più che positive, anche caratterialmente, sul 25enne difensore.

Il club di Via Turati si sarebbe dunque messo sulle tracce del giocatore ma, probabilmente, almeno fino al prossimo gennaio, non potrà né vorrà acquistare il giocatore.

Perché? Per due motivi. Innanzi tutto perché Cicinho è ancora impegnato nella Coppa Libertadores, dove nella finale d'andata il suo San Paolo ha pareggiato 1-1 fuori casa contro l'Atletico Paranaense: chiaro come il giocatore, oltre a voler vincere la competizione, voglia poi giocarsi la Coppa Intercontinentale con la sua attuale formazione.

Il secondo aspetto della situazione riguarda invece il contratto del difensore, legato al suo attuale club solo fino al 2006 e quindi tesserabile a gennaio a parametro zero. Oltretutto, conscio dell'interesse dei club europei, il brasiliano ha già fatto sapere di poter ottenere in breve tempo un passaporto comunitario. Se non è un invito, poco ci manca...

Since I don´t know anything italian i am not sure what is says here but a friend of minte told me that Milan are interested in Cicinho....
If someone that knows italian could write something about the text it would be nice.

Schedule