The Rumour Commode XXXIII: Loan with Option to Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Can we ban anyone promoting antivax/Fake treatments?

Sure.
That would make my concerns less valid for sure :)

Alternatively you could go fuck yourself with a superheated ladle :thumbsup::cool:

for the record: if you dont feel good, drink some gin. dont do anything crazy, just have a drink. and obviously, do NOT get vaccinated

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hate German players but Brandt would be a good signing

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Doesn't he play mostly LW though? At least what I see on sites he does. I understand we likely sell one of Hauge and Leao, but if he comes that means both are being sold?

That?s what I was telling you the other day given all the Leao/Hauge sale rumours i.e. Moncada probably already has another LW backup lined up that we?ve never heard of.

Tbh based on the videos I?ve seen so far, I?d be happy to cash in on both Leao + Hauge for 40m and use the money to sign this kid (15m), Vlasic (10m loan fee) and potentially Ilicic for depth (5m).

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
That guy from the Russian league supposedly is two footed, and from the type he is we could definitely use him on the right wing. It shouldn’t be a problem

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
This is an even better video of the Georgian kid…

I don?t want to overhype him but based on this video he looks like a future star in the making and a complete player.

Even if we don?t sign him, I LOVE the fact that Paolo?s targeting young, athletic, technically strong players who are able to cover multiple positions. Very smart strategy :thumbsup:

PS: I wouldn?t mind if we ended up signing this kid instead of Kaio Jorge due to the non-EU issue but rumours suggest that KJ might be able to get a Portuguese passport.

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Brahim Diaz will end up becoming a 50m+ WC player one day…it’s inevitable. Great talent.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I wanna know if we actually signed this dude or not

Finror

Casual AC Milan connoisseur
Reaction score
Hate German players but Brandt would be a good signing

I?m watching every game of Dortmund and I have to say I don?t want him here. Talent is undoubtedly there, but he has not the mentality to deliver it to the pitch every day, that?s why he is also not playing regularly for Dortmund.
Besides that Dortmund will ask for minimum 25-30 millions I guess.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
If the rumours are true, the deal is probably done and we’re just waiting to sell one of Hauge or Leao first before announcing it.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
This is an even better video of the Georgian kid?

I don?t want to overhype him but based on this video he looks like a future star in the making and a complete player.

Even if we don?t sign him, I LOVE the fact that Paolo?s targeting young, athletic, technically strong players who are able to cover multiple positions. Very smart strategy :thumbsup:

PS: I wouldn?t mind if we ended up signing this kid instead of Kaio Jorge due to the non-EU issue but rumours suggest that KJ might be able to get a Portuguese passport.

You wouldn't mind it? This Georgian boy looks like a damn prodigy. Way too early to judge, but he seems to have some serious talent.

I'm still very happy with Diaz10. He will be so good for us.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
You wouldn't mind it? This Georgian boy looks like a damn prodigy. Way too early to judge, but he seems to have some serious talent.

I'm still very happy with Diaz10. He will be so good for us.

I?d be happy with either him or KJ for the last non-EU spot but agree that this kid looks more like a ?phenomenon?. His stats in the Russian league last season were also very good considering he?s just 20yo. Getting him would definitely neutralise the pain of missing out on Szoboszlai.

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
Here we go!
adbff4880b28f137a107a76436387b5b.jpg

Congrats man! :thumbsup:

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
I?d be happy with either him or KJ for the last non-EU spot but agree that this kid looks more like a ?phenomenon?. His stats in the Russian league last season were also very good considering he?s just 20yo. Getting him would definitely neutralise the pain of missing out on Szoboszlai.

Kajo Jorge could become a good player, but I can't see it yet from his YT videos. This Georgian kid looks truly promising.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
As reported by AS, despite the interest from Milan, Odriozola wants to stay at Real Madrid to play his chances with Ancelotti.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Kajo Jorge could become a good player, but I can't see it yet from his YT videos. This Georgian kid looks truly promising.

This video might help to convince you although the Georgian kid looks more impressive. One things for certain, KJ is the same age as Colombo but looks levels above him and Colombo?s supposed to be one of the biggest talents in Italian football.

Samaldinho

Milan Legend
Reaction score
This video might help to convince you although the Georgian kid looks more impressive. One things for certain, KJ is the same age as Colombo but looks levels above him and Colombo?s supposed to be one of the biggest talents in Italian football.

Is Colombo rated that highly? I like the look of Kaio, I just didn't know Colombo was highly considered in Italy.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Colombo is not supposed to one of the biggest talents in Italian football!! Colombo sucks!! Even Daniel Maldini and Olzer look much better than him! Sebastiano Esposito (Inter guy) also looks better. Overall Milan primavera didn't even finish in top places last season. Atalanta primavera has been much better.

But yes, KJ definitely looks better than Colombo. Adam Hlozek also looks pretty good and is only 18 as well.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Is Colombo rated that highly? I like the look of Kaio, I just didn't know Colombo was highly considered in Italy.

Yeah he is as he?s been a prolific scorer throughout the youth system all the way up until the Primavera where he scored more goals than games played. Therefore, if you think about it, technically he?s played against his future NT teammates and done very well. Also, IIRC he?s represented the NT at every age group.

One things for sure, Paolo will probably only send him on a dry loan this season to gain experience but if a buy option is included then we?ll be sure to add a buyback clause.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Colombo is not supposed to one of the biggest talents in Italian football!! Colombo sucks!! Even Daniel Maldini and Olzer look much better than him! Sebastiano Esposito (Inter guy) also looks better. Overall Milan primavera didn't even finish in top places last season. Atalanta primavera has been much better.

But yes, KJ definitely looks better than Colombo. Adam Hlozek also looks pretty good and is only 18 as well.

Lol I?m not saying he?s the second coming of Inzaghi but he?s scored plenty of goals at every level of the youth system and has a bright future. Anyway, lets see how well he does in his first full season in Serie B.

omer486

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yeah he is as he?s been a prolific scorer throughout the youth system all the way up until the Primavera where he scored more goals than games played. Therefore, if you think about it, technically he?s played against his future NT teammates and done very well. Also, IIRC he?s represented the NT at every age group.

One things for sure, Paolo will probably only send him on a dry loan this season to gain experience but if a buy option is included then we?ll be sure to add a buyback clause.

Colombo played in primavera 2 (serie B of primavera) where he had 9 goals in 6 games with with 4 of the goals coming in just 1 game. Last season he played 8 games in primavera 1 with 0 goals. Then was loaned to serie B where he had 1 goal in 13 games. Hardly "prolific scorer".

Cutrone had a much better scoring record with Primavera (19 in Primavera 1 and 22 goals in Primavera 2 (19 matches) )

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
We have scraped the bottom of the shit can

This topic :lol:

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
As for Colombo, right now he looks more physical than Cutrone, both power and pace, he also scored one or two world class goals from distance, yet he is far from ready. In Serie B he did nothing. He is 19, needs a 2 year loan in a Venezia level team then we can evaluate.

abritcemeng

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Talking about primavera, has the last season coach has been sacked?
Major reason if we want fluorish moncada talent

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
@vulture

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
Colombo played in primavera 2 (serie B of primavera) where he had 9 goals in 6 games with with 4 of the goals coming in just 1 game. Last season he played 8 games in primavera 1 with 0 goals. Then was loaned to serie B where he had 1 goal in 13 games. Hardly "prolific scorer".

Cutrone had a much better scoring record with Primavera (19 in Primavera 1 and 22 goals in Primavera 2 (19 matches) )

Not sure where you?re getting your figures from as last season he didn?t even play in the Primavera as he was part of the first team until his loan to Serie B in Jan. Also, he barely played at Cremonese (300 mins aka just over 3 full games) but still scored and they finished in the bottom half of the table.

The season prior, he scored 9 goals in 6 games in Primavera 2 but only played 300 mins aka the equivalent of just over 3 full games. The season before that he scored 11 goals in just 18 games with the U17 and 0 goals in 8 games with the Primavera but barely played (just 153 mins). Therefore, his goals to mins played tally is actually very good for the different age groups.

Also, it?s pretty telling that he was part of the U21 Euros squad (second youngest in the squad and actually played along with Gabbia) whereas neither Daniel/Olzer were invited despite being the same age. Cellino also strongly wanted him at Brescia as part of the Tonali deal but Paolo refused. Don?t write him off already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule