The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
What's your point mate?
Qaas is a guy living in Denmark who really wants to be danish and black but it's neither.

So in order for people to think he is/accept him as a dane he thinks he's supposed to shit on every scandinavian player that is not danish. For such reasons he hates on Ibrahimovic and Hauge because ughh... Sweden and Norway.
Which is hilarious since Scandinavia is not the fucking Balkans and no one over there cares about such bs.

For the same reasons he twerks for everyone black and stans Oprah :lol: (ffs).

Oh, he also likes Man Utd because a dane gk used to play there in the past.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
who the fook would ever wanna be danish

giphy.gif

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Qaas is a guy living in Denmark who really wants to be danish and black but it's neither.

So in order for people to think he is/accept him as a dane he thinks he's supposed to shit on every scandinavian player that is not danish. For such reasons he hates on Ibrahimovic and Hauge because ughh... Sweden and Norway.
Which is hilarious since Scandinavia is not the fucking Balkans and no one over there cares about such bs.

Only a lowlife type of person would make such an analysis of someone else in a forum. You are pathetic as usual.

Also, Qaas is a Jew I thought that was clear from his name.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

You egypitian cuck, I am black

Well I was right about Hauge..
Take your Ls and next time dont hype up a nobody from allsvenskan.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
But if we focus on ourselves, show our results on the pitch and then get buttfucked by for example a legitimate goal getting cancelled, what does focusing on ourselves help with then?

There are external forces in the way always that can bring you down, always, you focus on not just yourself but these external forces that stands in your way too.

Who remembers that 2006 Milan Barcelona CL semifinal game today except for us Milan fans? No one, all that is remembered is Barcelona getting to the final and getting the trophy.
I simply thing bitching and crying around doesn't bring you anywhere. Focusing on yourself, showing class, being stronger than external influences do. Sometimes it's hard, sure, like your 2006 example. But our trophy cabinet doesn't look too empty, no?

However I was talking more about the periodical, common and daily bitching and complaining about refs, about injuries, about this and that... Things you're used seeing from cry babies like Conte or Gasperini or De Laurentiis. All excuses. All alibis. Have you ever heared Pioli in an pre-match or post-match-interview crying about referees or our infinite injury crisis or using it as an excuse for bad performances? Nope. Because if you start giving yourself alibis for everything you can't control you stop focusing on what you can actually control and in the long-run it will weaken you 100%.

That's what I mean.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I simply thing bitching and crying around doesn't bring you anywhere. Focusing on yourself, showing class, being stronger than external influences do. Sometimes it's hard, sure, like your 2006 example. But our trophy cabinet doesn't look too empty, no?

However I was talking more about the periodical, common and daily bitching and complaining about refs, about injuries, about this and that... Things you're used seeing from cry babies like Conte or Gasperini or De Laurentiis. All excuses. All alibis. Have you ever heared Pioli in an pre-match or post-match-interview crying about referees or our infinite injury crisis or using it as an excuse for bad performances? Nope. Because if you start giving yourself alibis for everything you can't control you stop focusing on what you can actually control and in the long-run it will weaken you 100%.

That's what I mean.
:thumbsup:

Finally a good post in this shit hole.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Only a lowlife type of person would make such an analysis of someone else in a forum. You are pathetic as usual.

Also, Qaas is a Jew I thought that was clear from his name.
Keep quoting me old man.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I simply thing bitching and crying around doesn't bring you anywhere..

Agreed
That?s why (instead of whining and crying) I?ve long been an advocate of things like kidnapping, blackmail, torture, extortion etc

The blackmail in particular....why we don?t utilize this as a club baffles me.
If Elliott cared about this club they?d put their black cube guys on raiola and Donnarumma would have extended immediately

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Agreed
That?s why (instead of whining and crying) I?ve long been an advocate of things like kidnapping, blackmail, torture, extortion etc

The blackmail in particular....why we don?t utilize this as a club baffles me.
If Elliott cared about this club they?d put their black cube guys on raiola and Donnarumma would have extended immediately

How do you know that all these things are not utilized? Maybe Maldini is just a cute front and Donna getting paid because Raiola is the one we use for said events. It's not impossible.

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Pigeon using the word mudded without even knowing the meaning.

Cool.

Zgontronoman

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Merda with yet another crazy lucky occasion on their side. Torino will have half of their starters unavailable because of Corona :lol: Unbelievable...
Nkoulou, Bremer, Belotti, Singo, etc :lol: Some already tested negative but the rules require further examination and they will miss the game :lol:

Like it matters, they would probably win either way.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Reality check:

We dominated united away from home

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
You egypitian cuck, I am black

Well I was right about Hauge..
Take your Ls and next time dont hype up a nobody from allsvenskan.

lies, pics or didnt happen

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
And someone please get vultursheva a job so he doesn't spend the rest of his life in this forum.

He is 14 and school is still closed.
I've told you remote learning is a disaster and terrible for children.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’d honestly start the same starting XI against Napoli. Rather than bringing out of form players into the lineup, let the guys that are currently performing well continue to do so. Just switch Dalot to RB for Calabria and start Theo at LB.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I?d honestly start the same starting XI against Napoli. Rather than bringing out of form players into the lineup, let the guys that are currently performing well continue to do so. Just switch Dalot to RB for Calabria and start Theo at LB.

That is the last thing I want to see.

Dalot is like a deep-lying inverted winger. He's right-footed but he's as clueless as El Shaarawy on the right flank.

Theo and Dalot......horrible defenders on both flanks? The Lille and Atalanta combo? No thanks.

Dalot is a LB or LWB, end of.

Kalulu is overhitting crosses, but he's doing a far better job than Dalot overall when he fills in for Calabria.

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can the mods stop being useless and fix the commode a bit?

And someone please get vultursheva a job so he doesn't spend the rest of his life in this forum.

It?s starting to really get on my nerves. This endless Leao discussion is so boring and it should be in his player thread not here.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Tonali: I'm more like Gattuso
Tonali style of play: indeed similar like Gattuso

RnB: nah, he is not the new Pirlo
Tonali:
4ox14.jpg

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Ronaldo is up for sale, would be awesome to get him on a one year deal, and win the Cl next year with him.

Surefire way for Juventus fans to commit sepuku.

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Nicol? Schira @NicoSchira
#ACMilan and Hakan #Calhanoglu are in advanced talks to extend the contract (expires in June) until 2025. The last bid of #Rossoneri is €4M/year + add-ons. Last details, but they are confident to close the deal. 2 english clubs are interested, but Calha’s priority is still Milan

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ronaldo is up for sale, would be awesome to get him on a one year deal, and win the Cl next year with him.

Surefire way for Juventus fans to commit sepuku.

Ronaldo salary - 30m
Whole Milan squad combined salary - 45m (approx.)

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Ronaldo salary - 30m
Whole Milan squad combined salary - 45m (approx.)

Meh, get some Arab prince or something to fund the deal.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Tonali: I'm more like Gattuso
Tonali style of play: indeed similar like Gattuso

RnB: nah, he is not the new Pirlo
Tonali:
4ox14.jpg

Your tried to look smart here, but failed. Tonali similar to Gattuso? :fp: :lol:

not saying he's like Pirlo either

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
How does tfat take the fall and get banned while Vulture is still out in full force? This is outrageous. Next yungfreddy's head will roll for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule