Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
SEEDORF, K.Honda, Mugen, PRINCE, Ibra, Balotelli, Niang
well, its good that you did not fuck it up...you know what...I think I'm going to try this vow thing you're doing, and see if anything good comes of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in other news, what did pharaoh do now?

I tried your stuff (short breaks) haven't felt tired single bit despite 1-2 h and 6 h tongiht. Will see how longevity lasts :lol:.

And vows is a thingy I've had for several years. Had all kind offw eird ones...but I rarely break them I rarely break them annoying as they can be (ironically it's myself setting them lol), and whenever I've done it...shit happens.

edit :lol::lol: most of my stuff is non-anime, I've got barely enough new material to discuss anime.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Piratebay, Emuparadise and other lovely sites like those are compelling enough for me. :proud:

lol ya but lets talk without gaming the system. straight up legit.. consoles have more variety IMO

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
So gai's 8th gate >> all 5 kages??
Boss chapter :thumbsup:... That is how u do it kishi

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Piratebay, Emuparadise and other lovely sites like those are compelling enough for me. :proud:

kickass, isohunt, etc. etc. etc. best gaming experience is always da pc. anything can be played on it with the best possible control of what you do in-game. from pokemon to skyrim to sims to need for speed to fifa.

#variety.
#pureclass.

its more like Gai's 8th gate + certain death >> all 5 kages.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I tried your stuff (short breaks) haven't felt tired single bit despite 1-2 h and 6 h tongiht. Will see how longevity lasts :lol:.

And vows is a thingy I've had for several years. Had all kind offw eird ones...but I rarely break them I rarely break them annoying as they can be (ironically it's myself setting them lol), and whenever I've done it...shit happens.

edit :lol::lol: most of my stuff is non-anime, I've got barely enough new material to discuss anime.

yup...barely enough new anime/manga myself.

still haven't made any promises to myself, but I am becoming more and more focused as the semester end approached. hopefully that's a good sign.

glad that the short breaks are showing positive signs for now...they can always be adjusted to fit your personal style of course...

but when you say 1-2 hr and 6hrs...are you talking about the amount of time spent studying? or the amount of time spent sleeping?

if you're not getting enough sleep, this routine will collapse on itself. srs. :D

Ultra Swan

.,.foREVer.,.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
AC Milan
Kenpachi

5mPQjR9.gif

kakajd

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta Pato Pippo Kaka Ronaldinho Montolivo Abate C.Ronaldo Ibra

was great, guy sensei getting the ending he deserves.

bleach has been good as well, I feel its getting better again.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
So no story then?

Wait for Derp. He's gearing up for a fireside chat about it with us.

He's probably busy right now but we will wait patiently for the epic story that was "The Christmas Pharaoh"

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Playing FFX/FFX2 remastered on the PS3. I don't know why I hated ffx during the PS2 days. It actually pretty good.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
You talking just frame rate and graphics? Cman.. That's like 10% of the reason you should play a game IMO.

No problem with PC.. I love me some PC games.. but I don't see a compelling argument for why PC "destroys" console.

A bit more variety with consoles. You have a few heavy hitting genres with PC but thats it. And no. fucking no MMORPGS or FPS anymore for the love of god.

consoles make me lazy in the coach

playing pc in a good chair doesn't make me sleepy :fp:

i'm more BF1942 person (free game at origin)

Counter-Strike 1.6 Master Race :cool::b:

i own anybody in css, cs1.6 is legendary

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FFX blitz game was too long each session...while in FFx-2 it was too short :o.
-
CS Source was good times :proud:...and then Halo arrived :angel:.

-

Pubes seriously ashished :fp:, I'm tempted to spoil the crap out of FT. Didn't think he would wuss out like that and go mainstream :head:.

yup...barely enough new anime/manga myself.

still haven't made any promises to myself, but I am becoming more and more focused as the semester end approached. hopefully that's a good sign.

glad that the short breaks are showing positive signs for now...they can always be adjusted to fit your personal style of course...

but when you say 1-2 hr and 6hrs...are you talking about the amount of time spent studying? or the amount of time spent sleeping?

if you're not getting enough sleep, this routine will collapse on itself. srs. :D

Sleep
D1- around 2h
D2- around 6
D3- around 7h.

Al'v been horrible mornings :/. But I'm opting for 8 h tonight..take one of those melatonin tabs and boom :D.

Problem though, I didn't really consider the extra time spent besides studying..like those short breaks add up even if they might only be 2 minutes :fp:.

Feel like I suddenly have little left to do. Barely even able to workout :lol::lol::fp:. But I told myself only 8 h when Milan play, so yay, didn't screw up too much. I'm just hoping the reward will be...satisfactorying...Honda needs to fucking play :mad:.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players

:lol::lol: cmon man, games (shitty as they might be in certain aspects) brings you lots of fun. Halo was no different, and mind you, I'm talking about Halo Reach in recent times :head:. Couldn't care less about story (always been that, even for red alert and starcraft..) but multi? Daaamn. Loved it :D.

Same goes for Rakion; back then it was glitchy..could be veeery unbalanced teams...and worst of all HORRIBLE ping. But I loved it.

MMO? Tibia had shit grsphic...but you quickly look beyond that for some strange reason. And mind you, I was top-ranked fisher... Back then you kept clicking into the water to simply gather fish..somrthing that you simply don't need after newbie levels.

Same rhing with Runescape, I LOVED chooping down tree and make a fire. i was top 20 or something in creating those shits :D. It sounds ******** (and probably was) but it was damn fun.

Edit:
Certain games simply bring out more joy.

Sadly I haven't played anything in recent times :/. I never finished dishonored..that was probably the latest one.

Last edited:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
FFX blitz game was too long each session...while in FFx-2 it was too short :o.
-
CS Source was good times :proud:...and then Halo arrived :angel:.

-

Pubes seriously ashished :fp:, I'm tempted to spoil the crap out of FT. Didn't think he would wuss out like that and go mainstream :head:.

Sleep
D1- around 2h
D2- around 6
D3- around 7h.

Al'v been horrible mornings :/. But I'm opting for 8 h tonight..take one of those melatonin tabs and boom :D.

Problem though, I didn't really consider the extra time spent besides studying..like those short breaks add up even if they might only be 2 minutes :fp:.

Feel like I suddenly have little left to do. Barely even able to workout :lol::lol::fp:. But I told myself only 8 h when Milan play, so yay, didn't screw up too much. I'm just hoping the reward will be...satisfactorying...Honda needs to fucking play :mad:.

yup yup they add up alright. working out should be incorporated into those breaks though...I find it best in between work that needs to be read and remember as compared to more practical work.

its good that you're getting substantial sleep though; if you weren't I was now gonna lecture you on why you should get enough sleep.

you can spend how many hours studying and so on, but if you don't rest your body and mind, you defeat the purpose behind all that time spent studying...for prolonged periods of sleep deprivation, you enter a zombie-like state...

trust me when I say that I know what that's like. the little breaks in between work, imo, are like mini-rewards for myself. and they add up to the big rewards. =\. like an A...or 5...:D

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score

I will bet my left nut Derp will favorite this when it comes out.

Sir Crookodile

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yup yup they add up alright. working out should be incorporated into those breaks though...I find it best in between work that needs to be read and remember as compared to more practical work.

its good that you're getting substantial sleep though; if you weren't I was now gonna lecture you on why you should get enough sleep.

you can spend how many hours studying and so on, but if you don't rest your body and mind, you defeat the purpose behind all that time spent studying...for prolonged periods of sleep deprivation, you enter a zombie-like state...

trust me when I say that I know what that's like. the little breaks in between work, imo, are like mini-rewards for myself. and they add up to the big rewards. =\. like an A...or 5...:D

Yea, I'm unfortunately quite the sleep procrastinator- but test is very early in the morning, so I just have to wake up when the sun blinds my eyes :tongue:. eventually I'll feel less lethargic (today was/is thel east productive day...even had to powernap lol)

--

:lol::lol: Jamnor The Prick.

-did I miss something but why is there no OP?

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I got 11 too, haha. Counting the bonus.

I do want to visit Japan someday, but not for anime or manga exclusively. The museum I'd go to, but their gardens and parks, :eek::eek:

24...it says I prolly hate weeaboos...but I'm not one...I don't understand that. there is absolutely no one I hate in this world. at all.

HUR HUR :o:o:o;););):tongue::tongue::tongue:
but yup, I'd definitely like to visit japan one day. with someone cool who's been there before and would take me to all the weird places...but not the places I'd get robbed/killed/raped though...that'll just be too weird. :D

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^^

I have lost my zeal for psycho pass...and during the Christmas period (I wont call it holidays because it just wasn't a holiday for me) I tried to restart season 1 and finish it, but I didn't.

maybe i'll do it eventually.

Schedule