The Rumour Commode XXXI: The Panther Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
so we scored 3 goals and got 3 points today?

ya i'm good.

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
cant they make like supersoftware on the sidelines wich can detect the ball + ball passer and measure center of gravity of players or w/e metric fifa wants to use for offside and then just make a buzzing sound if its offside ...we need to cut out humans as much as possible from the reffing process ...especially offside etc

and then the var we have now for fouls/schwalbes..its perfect

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
We gonna win with or without Zlatan.

His presence on earth alone urges the team to victory.

Enjoy the weekend, boys.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
All the #PioliOut bitches....pls show yourselves :o

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
cant they make like supersoftware on the sidelines wich can detect the ball + ball passer and measure center of gravity of players or w/e metric fifa wants to use for offside and then just make a buzzing sound if its offside ...we need to cut out humans as much as possible from the reffing process ...especially offside etc

and then the var we have now for fouls/schwalbes..its perfect

cui-gives-a-shit.gif

3 points

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
All the #PioliOut bitches....pls show yourselves :o

:thumbsup:

Pioli going to do what no Milan coach has done since Allegri

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Leao to Sky:

On the importance of this victory: “There are still 8 games to go. This victory is important for us to move forward with confidence for the next games.”

On the importance of his goal and performance: “That’s football. The team did a great job and deserved the victory.”

On the gesture after the goal: “For my family, who always helps me in difficult moments. This goal is for them.”

On the performance against Sampdoria: “Against Sampdoria, it was a game where we didn’t know what went wrong. Today we knew we had to enter with the right mind. We entered with the right mentality and I’m happy with the three points.”

On the red card of Ibrahimovic: “These things happen. My teammates fought until the end and this is the most important thing.”

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I dunno bout you guys but, the General will be eating well this weekend.

Forza Meelan.

3 points

CL at the San Siro next year. Capacity crowd.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
if we cut off the hands and tongues of all our players wed never get penalized for handballs or talking to the referee.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
"Sul body-check non dai mai fallo, mi sembra strano, eh"

essentially

on the body-check you never call foul, seems strange to me huh

Khurrisu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fuck UEFA
"Sul body-check non dai mai fallo, mi sembra strano, eh"

essentially

on the body-check you never call foul, seems strange to me huh

Cunt diva ref. How on earth is this a red?

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Imagine how shit serie a is if we're in second place

Squad built for top 4 would've steamrolled if not for becoming a hospital for constant injuries/covid instead of a football club. Funny stuff.

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Ban that shit ref until the end of the season. Why every ref wants to be new Collina , giving red for no reason to an established player for few non offensive words doesn't make you great refferee. Fuck this corrupt league , they are so afraid of Milan going to CL it's obvious .

voom

Banned
Reaction score
Imagine how shit serie a is if we're in second place

We are the best away team. Next season we should try to be much better at home, if we fix that I'm sure we will be champions next year.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
We are the best away team. Next season we should try to be much better at home, if we fix that I'm sure we will be champions next year.

Is it any coincidence that Gazidis pushing for new stadium while all of a sudden Inter's CCP owners cannot fund the club so these plans are halted? No. Lukaku voodoo cursed San Siro and Suning are ensuring we cannot escape it. China voodoo > bald CEO and coach ninjutsu. Sad.

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I hope that big fuck Mandzukic earns his salary over the next 8 matches.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Is it a coincidence that Rebic scores our most beautiful goals? Still get shivers remembering that one vs Juve

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that Rebic scores our most beautiful goals? Still get shivers remembering that one vs Juve

But how? According to yungfreddy hes's the least skilled, technical, etc etc. player we have so surely todays goal was simply pure luck... :fp:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It seems like every goal of him is smacking that ball into the net as hard as possible, no matter from where he shoots

Can't but love that cuntish face.

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
But how? According to yungfreddy hes's the least skilled, technical, etc etc. player we have so surely todays goal was simply pure luck... :fp:

Yung who?

Why is that thing even taken seriously

yungfreddy

Banned
Reaction score
god ur so extremely patethic :lol:
i commented and disagreed with ronin who described adama traore and rebic as fast and TECHNICAL players..as in u know known for their technique
i did not say rebic was the least technical player or anything like that that was hitchens u mouthbreather:fp:

just fk off really u are so low quality poster and love to lie and neruda man u need help :) u are a frustrated little man i never spoke 1 word to you but u post literally atleast 10 times that im thios that and this...just put me on ignore u sad little man..no 1 gives a fk what u think about me ...

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
god ur so extremely patethic :lol:
i commented and disagreed with ronin who described adama traore and rebic as fast and TECHNICAL players..as in u know known for their technique
i did not say rebic was the least technical player or anything like that that was hitchens u mouthbreather:fp:

just fk off really u are so low quality poster and love to lie and neruda man u need help :) u are a frustrated little man i never spoke 1 word to you but u post literally atleast 10 times that im thios that and this...just put me on ignore u sad little man..no 1 gives a fk what u think about me ...

Probably the most virgin thing Ive read this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule